GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

No, it's an oldies, but quite memorable.

None other!

Total Recall: Nice movie.......

West Side Story of course, glad you enjoyed it!

Here's a different quote ,what is it from?

You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.

Edited by Ca_dreaming

Yeah, good quote. tnks.

In high school (choir) we did several of the songs from WSS... and it took until just now to really put them in context. The choreography's quaint and the movie is longer than it would be if made today, but it still won awards back then. It's good to expand one's (my) cultural awareness.

Name this one!

You know what's wrong with you, Miss Whoever-you-are? You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's gonna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself.

That would be Breakfast at Tiffany's

Try this:

You know, in the short time we've been together you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

You are corrrect

You know, in the short time we've been together you have demonstrated every loathsome characteristic of the male personality and even discovered a few new ones. You are physically repulsive, intellectually retarded, you're morally reprehensible, vulgar, insensitive, selfish, stupid, you have no taste, a lousy sense of humor, and you smell. You're not even interesting enough to make me sick.

Boy, if I only had a dime for every time I heard that...

:)

George

Witches of Eastwick- Jack Nicholson was quite the character in this flick

Consider the lilies of the field. They don't work. They don't spin. Yet I tell you - Solomon in all his splendor was not attired like one of these. Now, if that's how God clothes the grass, which is here today, and tomorrow is thrown unto the fire, will He not all the more clothe YOU?

Nope

Did I ever tell you I used to read feet?

.... You used to... what?

..... Some people read palms or tea leaves. I read feet. Look what it says!

[looks at Jeffrey's foot]

..... Ahh, it says "Rejoice."

....[looking at his foot] It says "Keds."

How about........HE painted their faces. I can hear them singing now!

Preeeepare Ye!

Edited by Ca_dreaming

GODSPELL is the answer.

Okay here is another one:

You know, everybody thinks we found this broken-down horse and fixed him. But we didn't. He fixed us; every one of us. And I guess in a way, we kinda fixed each other too.

Yes, Sir!