GreaseSpot Cafe

Name that Flick

Raf

perhaps: It's A Wonderful Life?

but that's where I was going with the "this movie is popular around thanksgiving"... I was going to say the wizard of oz but you told me it had something to do with 125th street in NYC...

...of course now I watch it with the sound turned off and start 'Dark Side of the Moon' after the third roar of the lion...

well I don't like that one,,, so we'll someone else guess.

I belive you are right, I didn't care much for that movie. But we'll wait for the RAF.

I'm going to go ahead and give a couple of quotes since this one will be easy...

J: Put it away, son. It's not worth you getting beat again.

W: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I'd kill you.

J: That's not much incentive for me to fight fair, then, is it?

AND

J: No! Not good! Stop! Not good! What are you doing? You burned all the food, the shade... the rum!

E: Yes, the rum is gone.

J: Why is the rum gone?

E: One: because it is a *vile* drink that turns even the most respectable men into complete scoundrels. Two: that signal is over a thousand feet high. The entire royal navy is out looking for me, do you think there is even the slightest chance they wont see it?

J: But why is the rum gone?

Edited by Tom Strange