GreaseSpot Cafe

How many of you are there?

Kit Sober

How many of me are there?

Well according to this there are no people named Kit Sober. There are also no people named Kit Schneider (my maiden name 39 years ago), although I had success with a Google search for both Kit Schneider and Kit Sober. Kit Schneider does come up as part of an advertisement for "Vision Improvement Kit, by Schneider Meir -- A book package (Kit), "With The Natural Vision Improvement Kit, Schneider teaches his innovation methods for exercising your eyes back to health."

Kit Sober of course comes up for places having to do with giving up drinking and driving and such like.

But a friend at work found that there were over 3,000 people with his name, and so I thought you might like to try it.

There are 56,994 with my first name, though I have only met 6 people with that name in my lifetime and 1 lives in my hometown, only because a schoolmate of mine named her daughter after me.

Ha! :biglaugh: Nobody has my last name, my husband and family do not exist according to this!

Edited by Ca_dreaming

Mine also says there are no others with my last name. I have never known anyone outside of my family who has the same last name. Still, that's not the same as no one. I did a Google search and found quite a few with the same name and even one who ,although not" famous" himself, is well known for some" famous" artwork he did. Now if I could only find one who won the "super duper, powerball, Step aside, I'm filthy rich" lottery, I might be more inclined to do this: :dance::dance::dance::dance:

• 3 weeks later...

I know that there is at least one more of me..

I got a phone call several years ago..

"Ham, I understand that you have some REALLY good hashhish.."

I let the guy run on for about five minutes or so, before he realized that I wasn't the same Ham he was thinking of..

:biglaugh:

There are 3,553,128 people in the U.S. with my first name (and hey! 99.75% of them are male!).

There are 1,016,894 people in the U.S. with my last name.

There are 12,045 people in the U.S. with my name.

I think that's kind of lite since there's about three pages of me in each phone book... or so it seems... and those idiots at you know where (don't want the site to get clipped) even had my freaking name on the 'no fly list' or whatever it is... couldn't check in online, always had to wait at the counters... very frustrating but at least now I know there were (at least) 12,044 others out there going through the same thing... gee, now I feel all better... thanks Kit!

...but there are only 11 folks named 'Tom Strange'! I bet none of them makes sno-cones like I can!