GreaseSpot Cafe

the way= illiminati ??

Laura

hello:

please, do tell me if it is really similar and in that? I need to know on this sect.

am I of Argentinean and are they intending me to go to the ministry of the the way? and not you that to make?

please, i need information on the way and illuminati.

sorry, my ingles is bad.

thank.

hello:

please, do tell me if it is really similar and in that? I need to know on this sect.

am I of Argentinean and are they intending me to go to the ministry of the the way? and not you that to make?

please, i need information on the way and illuminati.

sorry, my ingles is bad.

thank.

Yes, the Way is a Satanic, bloodthirsty Sect which sacrifices young virgins to their evil gods.

I exhort you, - stay away from them!

Beware!

They are bad - very, very bad.

Yes, the Way is a Satanic, bloodthirsty Sect which sacrifices young virgins to their evil gods.

I exhort you, - stay away from them!

Beware!

They are bad - very, very bad.

thank, thank you to answer

but,

for that you say that they sacrifice the young women, for the Martindale?

in Argentinean, I have not seen, neither listened that passed something similar ...

why, do you said ... bad? you were in the ministry?

do you know some other language that is not English?

thank,

Looks like Laura has some real questions, Looks like some of you are just throwing up some smart *$$ answers.

Welcome Laura, glad you found greasespot. If you read through some of these threads you will get a very good idea of what the way really is like now.

The illuminati is a very secret organization that there has been alot of conjecture written in conspiracy theory books. some of it is accurate and some of it is wrong. Sometimes there is no way you can tell whats right ahd whats wrong. You'll need to follow what you feel in your heart is right

Invisible Dan - when a new person has a question you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you answered. Were you mocking that her english was bad or did you think your answer would be just the info she needed?

Invisible Dan - when a new person has a question you should be ashamed of yourself for the way you answered. Were you mocking that her english was bad or did you think your answer would be just the info she needed?

Out There,

I've been accursed all my life as a bad comic book artist.

As difficult as I may try to hold at bay that dark part of my soul,

the boundaries of good taste and proper manners do break down every so often.

As in the case of seeing the words "Way" and "Illuminati" occurring in the same

phrase, which overwhelmed me as funny at the time, in view of the Way's

past obsession with strange conspiracy theories.

Forgive me, Laura, if I have offended you with the grotesque caricature I painted with my words concerning

the TWI. But the spirit it depicts - I cannot say is untrue.

Danny

I think der vey THINKS they are the antithesis of the illuminati. They have ascribed to almost every half-baked conspiratorial theory that has a remote amount of plausibility. Supposedly, they saved us from the destruction of the constitution in the 1970's, then they supposedly saved us from another takeover, then they saved us from Y2K meltdown, by taking the right precautions..

I've heard claims how they saved us from famines and pestilence, "standing in the gap for da people".

Mostly the "deliverance" is in terms of what DOESN'T happen. "Joe Schmoe, because he was faithful and abundantly shared, did NOT perish in a hurricane, unlike other greasespots.."

I think the vey has to justify its existence, at least in the eyes of its followers. They hold up the illuminati, famines or pestilences as some kind of boogey man that only a VERY small, half baked, unimportant cult in podunk ohio can properly dispatch. The longer I have been out, the more ludicrous it appears..

Laura -

No hablo español satisfago tan me perdono para mis traducciones torpes a través de los "pescados de Babel" de Alta Vista.

¿Usted leyó este libro, “The Da Vinci Code“?

Pido, porque esta mañana mi hija lo leyó, y me demostré la conexión entre "The Way" y "El Código de Da Vinci" por Dan Brown.

Esta "Way" no es igual que la "Way" en ese libro.

Recepción a este foro.

Danny

Edited by TheInvisibleDan

Laura

In no way, shape, or form was I trying to poke fun at you. I was involved with The Way during the period when all the conspiracy theories were rampant. It all seems so comical now in retrospect that my immediate reaction was one of humour. Now, poking fun at The Way, well, that's another story.

You asked an honest question and here is my honest answer. No, I don't think there is any connection between The Way and the Illuminati. That's just my opinion.

I apologize if the sarcastic tone of my post offended you.

Waysider

thank, thank you to answer

but,

for that you say that they sacrifice the young women, for the Martindale?

in Argentinean, I have not seen, neither listened that passed something similar ...

why, do you said ... bad? you were in the ministry?

do you know some other language that is not English?

thank,

Laura,

Bienvenida al foro.

Al parecer, muchos aqui no hablan el idioma espanol (Lo siento pero las teclas de mi computadora es para ingles por eso no tengo la enhe, ni puedo acentuar las letras).

Para contestar su pregunta original, La Way International NO es la illuminati. Al contrario. El fundador de la Way estaba en contra de la Illuminati y ensenaba doctrinas que la Illuminati quiere conquistar al mundo.

Muchos los participantes de este foro han sido parte de este culto (The Way International). Es una secta tiranica que quiere controlar las vidas de todos sus creyentes y seguidores. Ademas de ser bien hipocrita. Razones por las cuales tanto muchos aqui como yo nos salimos, espacamos y desasociamos de esta secta.

En mi opinion (al igual que muchos aqui), The Way International es un Nido de Viboras y mi recomendacion es que tenga cuidado y piense varias veces antes de asociarte con ellos.

Translation:

Laura,

Welcome to the forum.

It seems that many here don't speak Spanish (I apologize that my computer keyboard is for English that is why I don't have a certain letter and I cannot accentuate letters).

To answer your original question, TWI is NOT the Illuminati. To the contrary. TWI's founder was against the Illuminati and taught that the Illuminati is conspiring to conquer the world.

Many of the people in this forum were part of this cult (TWI). It is a tyrannical sect that wants to control the lifes of all its believers and followers. Besides being hypocritical. Those are reasons for which many here like myself got out, escaped or disassociated from that sect.

IMO (as well as the opinion of many here), TWI is a Vipers' Nest and I recommend you to be careful and think several times before you join them.

Laura,

Bienvenida al foro.

Al parecer, muchos aqui no hablan el idioma espanol (Lo siento pero las teclas de mi computadora es para ingles por eso no tengo la enhe, ni puedo acentuar las letras).

Para contestar su pregunta original, La Way International NO es la illuminati. Al contrario. El fundador de la Way estaba en contra de la Illuminati y ensenaba doctrinas que la Illuminati quiere conquistar al mundo.

Muchos los participantes de este foro han sido parte de este culto (The Way International). Es una secta tiranica que quiere controlar las vidas de todos sus creyentes y seguidores. Ademas de ser bien hipocrita. Razones por las cuales tanto muchos aqui como yo nos salimos, espacamos y desasociamos de esta secta.

En mi opinion (al igual que muchos aqui), The Way International es un Nido de Viboras y mi recomendacion es que tenga cuidado y piense varias veces antes de asociarte con ellos.

Translation:

Laura,

Welcome to the forum.

It seems that many here don't speak Spanish (I apologize that my computer keyboard is for English that is why I don't have a certain letter and I cannot accentuate letters).

To answer your original question, TWI is NOT the Illuminati. To the contrary. TWI's founder was against the Illuminati and taught that the Illuminati is conspiring to conquer the world.

Many of the people in this forum were part of this cult (TWI). It is a tyrannical sect that wants to control the lifes of all its believers and followers. Besides being hypocritical. Those are reasons for which many here like myself got out, escaped or disassociated from that sect.

IMO (as well as the opinion of many here), TWI is a Vipers' Nest and I recommend you to be careful and think several times before you join them.

Gracias, por la bienvenida...

la consulta fue porque lei en traducciones, que los ponian en la misma categoria, quizas estaba mal traducido por el programa de mi computadora.

estoy conectandome con el the way de argentina y me interesa saber como es en EEUU. Aca nadie sabe nada.

Entre al foro y leì algunos topicos, para darme idea de como es. Pero no me es dificil porque esta en ingles..

Podrias comentarme algo mas sobre ellos.

gracias.

Laura

Laura,

El Illuminati es una teoría de la conspiración y es apenas uno de muchos medios que el EL Camino emplee para manipular sus seguidores y para mantenerlos la sumisión psicologica.

Bienvenidos a Greasepost Cafe. Me gusta los vinos de Argentina y el Tango.

Robin

Translation:

The Illuminati is a conspiracy theory and is only one of many methods that The Way employs to manipulate its followers and keep them in psychological submission.

Welcome to the Greasespot Cafe. I like the wines of Argentina and the tango.

Robin

Edited by oenophile

Laura,

El Illuminati es una teoría de la conspiración y es apenas uno de muchos medios que el EL Camino emplee para manipular sus seguidores y para mantenerlos la sumisión psicologica.

Bienvenidos a Greasepost Cafe. Me gusta los vinos de Argentina y el Tango.

Robin

Translation:

The Illuminati is a conspiracy theory and is only one of many methods that The Way employs to manipulate its followers and keep them in psychological submission.

Welcome to the Greasespot Cafe. I like the wines of Argentina and the tango.

Robin

GRACIAS,

ME INTERESARIA SABER EN QUE SITUACION SE ENCUENTRA EL THE WAY HOY EN DIA, YA QUE LO QUE LEO ES MALO... SE QUE HAN OCURRIDO COSAS, Y PARECE QUE LOS LIDERES SE VAN Y ENCUENTRAN MAS TRANQUILIDAD PARA SUS VIDAS.

APARENTEMENTE, ES LO QUE PARECE.

SI SOS TAN AMABLE DE CLARIFICARME ALGUNAS RAZONES, TE LO AGRADECERIA MUCHISIMO.

AGRADEZCO DESDE YA, QUE LO HAYAS ESCRITO EN ESPAÑOL.

LAURA

Laura ---

Dos preguntas por favor (si puedo) :)

tu' dice ----

estoy conectandome con el the way de argentina
Pregunta uno -- Qué es una "conectandome"???

Esta una posición de la autoridad ? No se, pero creo si'

Pregunta dos -- porque' dices "el the way de Argentinia"??

Porque no dices "el camino", en lugar de "the way"?

colorearme curioso. ;)

(Translation ---

Laura ---

Two questions please (if I may) :)

You said ---

estoy conectandome con el the way de argentina

Question one -- what is a "connectandome"???

Is it a position of authority? I don't know, but I believe it might be.

Question two --- Why did you say "the *the way* of Argentina"??

Why didn't you say *el camino*, instead of *the way*?

color me curious ;)

Laura, sorry, don't know Spanish... (((((Laura))))) I hope you find your answers you're seeking.

Laura ---

Dos preguntas por favor (si puedo) :)

tu' dice ----

Pregunta uno -- Qué es una "conectandome"???

Esta una posición de la autoridad ? No se, pero creo si'

Pregunta dos -- porque' dices "el the way de Argentinia"??

Porque no dices "el camino", en lugar de "the way"?

colorearme curioso. ;)

(Translation ---

Laura ---

Two questions please (if I may) :)

You said ---

Question one -- what is a "connectandome"???

Is it a position of authority? I don't know, but I believe it might be.

Question two --- Why did you say "the *the way* of Argentina"??

Why didn't you say *el camino*, instead of *the way*?

color me curious ;)

hola!

"conectandome" en el sentido que estoy comenzando a tener charlas sobre como funciona este grupo.

digo el The way de Argentina, porque aqui se llama, (osea asi esta inscripto) como "el camino - the way"

y por lo que leo en este foro, no parece igual, al que funciona en argentina, no he escuchado hasta ahora, tantos malos comentarios sobre este grupo.

quizas por lo que decia antes en el foro, no hay mucha informacion en Argentina, o no se vive igual la Palabra de Dios que allà?. No hay tanta legalidad en las cosas, te dejan vivir tu vida tranquila, por ahora nadie me pide que este 100% del dia pendiente de ellos.

espero comprendas mi forma de expresarme, y puedas hacer una buena traduccion.

gracias y nos conectamos.

Laura

you say that they sacrifice the young women, for the Martindale?

Bless her heart, Dan might not have said it quite the best way, but she seems to have got the gist of it.

Welcome, Laura, you are very perceptive.