GreaseSpot Cafe

I put put my photo in my profile

Ham

My daughter and I were walking through a woodsy section of Cal Berkley, California on Friday and along the way we saw your cousin I think. He was skeetering along this section of ivy, diggin' for food and I mean he was on a mission. He was dealing. Diggin', rootin', eatin'. Every once in awhile he'd turn to us as we followed him, look us over like "Are you food? If you're not food, keep moving!" and then go back to work. At one point he disappered into the ivy bed and we figured he was gone, then suddenly he literally jumped up about a foot in the air and came running out to the edge, back at it. Dunno if it was lunch or dinner but he looked happy. I'm glad he wasn't armed. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by socks

Armed, well..

here is one of my cousins in Michigan. Last I knew he was in a militia here or something..

armed-squirrel.jpg

Then there's cousin Cletus and Rufus from the deep south.

squirrels%20with%20guns%202.jpg

Careful there Socks, I think you were lucky that time..

:biglaugh:

If that was your cousin chewing on the side of my house lately, please ask him to stop.

Hey, get his name, I'll see if I can do something.

But if it's Cletus or Rufus, I think you're better off just letting him chew..

My only suggestion is to hide.

I know several people who would love to eat you.

Personally I don't eat tree rats.

My most famous moments with one of your cousins dates back to college. I was out sitting at the entrance to a building at lunch time enjoying the peace. The guy sitting on the other side of the entrance was feeding a little fellow potato chips. When he ran out the little guy ran up to his foot, lifted a leg, made his mark and took off. That was a very wise move as a gentlemen was chasing after him with hate in his heart and urine on his foot.