GreaseSpot Cafe

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE

waterbuffalo

OMG!!!! The Bunny's coming!! Does he come down the chiminy? (I better lock up the cats) Where's my Cadbury eggs? Who's cooking the ham? Are we allowed to have a beer? I forget. :redface2:

Oh well everyone have a safe and happy Easter, however you celebrate it.

:jump:

I love ya'll sis's and bro's alike!

Edited 'cause I forgot the jumpy guys.

Edited by Eyesopen

Happy Easter Everyone,

I hope Everyone gets there cadbury eggs and ham and beer, or lamb feast, or whatever is their delight. I also hope this holiday is time of loving rememberances with family and friends!

God Bless You All, I Love You RG

Eye's honey, the bunny comes in a basket....and I think that someone is always checking to see whose been naughty or nice...it is probably just one more job that the wonderful Mods here do...when they are not checking for trolls and other reprobates. If I am wrong about any of this ask Satori or T-Bone...they have a really good handle on these things...they really know how to discern most myths! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

I hope Everyone gets there cadbury eggs and ham and beer, or lamb feast, or whatever is their delight. I also hope this holiday is time of loving rememberances with family and friends!

God Bless You All, I Love You RG

Eye's honey, the bunny comes in a basket....and I think that someone is always checking to see whose been naughty or nice...it is probably just one more job that the wonderful Mods here do...when they are not checking for trolls and other reprobates. If I am wrong about any of this ask Satori or T-Bone...they have a really good handle on these things...they really know how to discern most myths! :biglaugh:

The bunny comes in a basket...good to know. ;)

Family and Friends? Uh Oh, I knew I forgot something...I was at the store bought the ham and beer and eggs (had to go back twice as people looked like they needed a good egging :biglaugh: ) But I forgot the family...hmmm...they dont come means more beer for me :D ....they dont come I gotta cook :o ...hmmm...oh ok I guess I'll let them come! :dance:

Now did I get a bunny basket? Maybe I could put T-Bone in a basket? :P Nope wouldn't want to hold up the troll or reprobate hunt.

Can I just come to the Ho down and forget all of this?

Eyes,

That sounds like a fine plan :thinking: ....you bring the beer and I'll bring the ham and we'll go dance ourselves silly! Find out whose bringin' the Cadbury eggs...after all it's quite a long hop to Canadia for that silly bunny! <_<

Happy Easter everyone!

He is risen! It's a great season to remember Matthew 28:

And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from haven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it. His countenance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. And the guards shook for fear of him, and became like dead men. But the angel answered, and said to the women, Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified.

He is not here; for He is risen,

as He said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay.

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo:

I am with you always, even to the end of the age.

Wednesday ... Friday ... who cares ... there was some neat Way Pro song? about God has rolled away the stone ... I think I had it on tape ... might have been a non official twi approved group ... those were the best.

But I do remember the fun of looking under the library table for those baskets with that bright green "grass" and a bunch of jelly beans and some chocolate. And I won a bike at an Easter egg hunt once ... which I gave to my friend since I had one ...

Now of course, I'll drink some beer with eyes. I gave up beer yesterday for Lent ... so since he arose Saturday at sunrise ... and it's five oclock somewhere ... I think it is safe to have some beer now ... :beer: Happy Easter

This would be fun if we could all just have a big party, dance and celebrate in general.

I'm making leg of lamb and relaxing with the kids with a glass of wine in my hand. My favorite thing to do.

Edited by doojable

This would be fun if we could all just have a big party, dance and celebrate in general.

All kidding aside it really would be wonderful if we all could really get together and just have a huge party. Just to celebrate our lives, life itself and most certainly our risen Lord and thank God for inviting us into His family. It really would be a hoot! As long as it wasn't in Ohio...sorry folks.

But for now I guess we'll just have to say Thanks to Paw for making and maintaining this here site that we all can meet up in cyberspace. And anyone can join me, Rainbow and Rhino for a beer (and Kathy she always shows up a bit late for these things but she gets there). :beer:

I truely am grateful for all of your lives, Have a beautiful Easter celebration!!

Edited by Eyesopen

party on eyes and dooj

I can say definitively ... after some beer, drinking wine on ice from a tumbler is generally a bad idea ... it sneaks up on you ... :)

But it does have that pretty purple Easter color

You wunnerful folks ... have a great weekend

Try some chat eyes ... :)

Happy Easter to everyone also.

My family is gathering at my 80 yr-old mother's house!!! We are having turkey, roast beef, mac and cheese (homemade of course), potatoes, carrots, limas, corn, green beans, Harry and David dip and chips, lots of homemade desserts, and who knows what else.

Be careful coming this way, DMiller. Which your hometown wasn't so far away from here. Would love to meet you.

Take care and be safe out on the highways!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God Bless all of us.

He is RISEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey excath, sorry you can't be with your mom. Mine has never done leg of lamb but her dad used to cook some great mutton= the whole thing cooked in a hole in the ground. I dont remember it myself but others have told me about it.

I love lamb!!!

Enjoy that wonderful son of yours as I know you will. Happy Easter to you.

Wednesday ... Friday ... who cares ... there was some neat Way Pro song? about God has rolled away the stone ... I think I had it on tape ... might have been a non official twi approved group ... those were the best.

Happy Easter

Wasn't there a Ted Ferrell song about who has rolled away the stone? I can't remember much about it. I also remember some great "blue book" songs about the resurrection:

He arose! He Arose! Hallelujah Christ Arose!

He arose a victor from the dark domain

and He lives forever with His saints to reign.

(I can't remember any more of the words, but here's another one:)

He Lives

I serve a risen saviour, He's in the world today

I know that He is risen whatever men may say

I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer,

and just the time I need Him, He's always near.

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today.

Sometimes Chuck and I have a contest to see who can remember the most twig songs. Drives our kids nuts. Actually some of them are great hymns. My fav is "In the Garden" I come to the garden alone while the dew is still on the roses, and the voice I hear falling on my ear, the son of God discloses, and He walks with me and He talks with me, and He tells my I am His own, and the joy we share, while we tarry there, none other has ever known.

That song still ministers the presence of God to me, even though I couldn't stand to think of all those old "way" songs for years. Any one else have some favorites?