GreaseSpot Cafe

Greasespot Cafe Anniversary!!

This Saturday, April 12th is the Greasespots Official 3rd Anniversary! icon_smile.gif:)-->

Many Kudo's to you fine folks who have made this site a safe haven where we can share our experience strength and hope and have together (despite our differences) overcome the oppression that became a way of life for many of us affiliated with that cornfield cult in Ohio.

As a participant in this place for some time, I have seen lots of tears and laughter, heated debates and arguments and lots n lots of good old B.S. but through it all, somehow, we've managed to get the truth out about the way and by doing so opened the doors of deliverance to thousands.

My hats off to Paw (and his litle elves too icon_eek.gif) for their patience and fortitude in dealing with all the annoying annoyances that most certainly have been a part of running this site. My hats off to you who have taken the time to write and respond to these threads and most expecially those who opened their lives and hearts to those who were in dire need of a friend with an ear (and heart) to listen.

Mike

Has it already been 3 years?!

And, in spite of the fact that it has "only" been 3 years....it seems to me I've been here most of my adult life!

I can't figure that all out - - but I'm glad to be here with all the rest of you.

thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouverymuch!

thanks Pawtucket.

you have made the lives of so many enriched by the kindness you make available into the world.

icon_smile.gif:)-->-- God

[This message was edited by Kit Sober on April 08, 2003 at 0:35.]

If not for WD and GS I would still have a huge pile of unanswered questions still floating around, hoping to one day be answered. That is no longer the case. icon_smile.gif:)-->

Thank you Paw and gang for providing and safeguarding this wonderful Cafe! You have helped me get on with life.

Thank you to all of the posters.....past and present.......for all the content you have contributed here. You too have helped me get on with life....as well as giving me tons of stuff to think about.

Happy third birthday Grease Spot Cafe!

When I grow up I wanna be a catapult

Tis truly a reason to celebrate!

(raised goblet)

Heerz to Pawtucket and the 7 cyber-dwarves,

Or, however many dwarves there really be,

May your years ahead be always better than before,

Same goes for the tips we never seem to leave.

(clinks)

Who knows? Maybe these archived conversations, sermons, music and banter will end up in some cult's holy book some day.

icon_wink.gif;)-->

Cheers all,

Todd

I for one, would love to know the names (or at least the gspot handles) that go with the faces in these pix.

Would I be out of line if I asked the people that are in the pix to say "I'm the third one from the left in the back row in this pic, and I'm the one sitting down in the other pic"?

Thanks Paw for our very own GS cafe and for the former waydale you guys have made the transition from the way a whole lot easier for so many of us, and thank all of you from the chatrooms, we have really had fun in there. Love those pictures, now I can put faces to some of the people i've been chatting with ad thosewho post in the forums. Love to All G.S ers Dovey

BY REQUEST:

Kathie & Plot>>>>>>>>>Paw, Geo

My3Cents Wacky Hopeful Suz Beck(Kids) V777 Chuck.

happily at the peepsbyterian church icon_biggrin.gif:D-->

the ones above are Wacky & Suz looking quite peepy.... & the other one is V777 at the church sign.

PS Shaz, the Peeps were in honor of you, sorry you didn't make it!

Oh this is so so cool! I love the pics and they will be here for ever and ever! Maybe we will all make the inside flap of the cover of some famous book...or maybe an article in a "Timely" magazine!

I loved loved loved meeting all of you...I had the best time...so great to give real hugs to people instead of cyber hugs!

Love,

Vickie

(V777)