GreaseSpot Cafe

This is really where IM at with all these ministries and groups and people.

I just love them.

with age i have mellowed considerably, i think stf do a good work ( it is better than dealing drugs or soemthing right?) do they make mistakes are they human do people get hurt?

probably so,,, and it is not my job to fix that stuff anymore. God and Jesus have our hearts all of us that i believe without any doubt. they can handle things when they go a little crazy.

I help where i can in life i "bloom where im planted". I made the decision to not involve myself in PP andi was alone without anyone of them understanding why I didnt wnat a darn thing to do with it.

and i still can give you a reason why exactly, that was my utter spirit within saying NO! and i got lucky and feel i did the right thing for me at the time.

hind sight now says maybe i did.

but i do not judge or balme them for getting into something that brought a trial or trouble to them God knows i have had my share.

i love them because Jesus love me. AND because i have found some of their work very helpful to my life, i am not compelled to telephone them or write on a web site or get in their face for a discussion about what is going on in their personal life or their business at stf, nor have they asked me to do so.

i try to live peacefully with all men .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we are just two different people Pond. I made the time and had the energy of my convictions to communicate with John on his life and a problem that he was avoiding and the results were very good for him. He got back together with a woman that he told me he loved. I think that is what friends do for one another. Of course, I had some help as I was in communication with other people so that I was not in the dark regarding John's and others' circumstances.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

the bible says to honor those who do this type of work, and i have, not worship but honor.

i just do not get how in heck they can come up with some of this spider business and pp crap.

they are not stupid folks i believe they love God as much as the next guy, how does stuff like this happen?

and then they want to keep it silent and hush hush , again to save face well maybe it is time to not be so seperate they cant relate or the rest of us can not relate to what they were doing.

the bible says to honor those who do this type of work, and i have, not worship but honor.

Personally.. face to face , about all I can muster up for a lot of these sycophants is just to be polite..

"WE'VE got the greatest handle on such and such.. have you had such and such class.. have you read HIS book on prophecy..."

"yeah yeah.. *smile*"

maybe that's giving them too much "honor" as it is..

last class I was ever involved with, I felt like I was in a den of lions..

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this world kills me.

it is ok and right to be angry and say or write words that slander and gossip and hurt people , children really, that God loves each so very much. but to feel sadness to feel sorry to feel pain is so wrong you must sek therepy or need a pill or be in a cult and brain washed, is this what you think?

God loves us all and Jesus forgives not just YOU because you decided your not so bad as all what they must be doing wrong, is that what this is all about again? Jesus heard the same issues in his group" who do you really love more Jesus "?they asked and He sat them all down for some bread and wine and said lets discuss who did this wrong and oh yeah the time john really sinned worse than the rest of you takes three points off his total tally, not looking so good for mary she was a doozy in her day even if I did forgive you all ..

God forgives because of Jesus Christ not because you can keep score better than the next guy.

for me sadness is better than to stew and fret and strife with one another, and i think Jesus would agree to put down angry feelings and settle with your brother before the day ends.

they are involved in a business which involed money that supports people who really do not know how eles to survive and it comes down to a fight for it.

it is sad.