GreaseSpot Cafe

Sellers of problems, sellers of "deliverance"

Ham

As I was sitting before almighty mr. "never mix my bread and vegetables", he "boldly" proclaimed,

"if I were you, I'd spill your guts. Tell me what your problem is.."

Hmm.. did I forget to shower that morning? Brush my teeth.. lessee.

At that point I figured it out, that I was dealing with lunatics.

But what was he fishing for..

As one of the "new guys", he had better start getting "results". Of course, to have results, you must find some problems to solve, and then of course, solve them.

How many of us were force fed problems, often that we did not have, then to undergo radical "treatment" to justify these sycophant's existence..

I think the miserable sob had to fulfill a quota, and show a certain number of skins of slain debils to justify his position, if not employment in der vey.

There is a phrase in my head, but I don't know where it is coming from. Maybe it's coming from the ether somewhere..

"If you want to be CORPS, you can't be afraid of breaking a few heads".

I wonder if anybody else has heard this.. I don't think loy would be as stupid to put this kind of mandate in writing.

For years I did my best to "spill my guts" so they could really help me.

My problems never went away, these ministers just scared the crap out of me so much that I wouldn't acknowledge I had a problem. Just act like its not there and smile. Then I'd have to give a sharing before the Household about my "victory".

Edited by Bolshevik

Ham, this behaviour didn't originate with loy, vp started it with the concept of being "out of fellowship", or "off the Word".

loy just took it to the extreme. After all, he had to prove his worthiness and that his spirituality justified his inheritance of the throne.

Isn't it interesting that they felt deserving of placing themselves in the seat of judgement? They not only usurped the place of Jesus Christ in the believers' lives, but put themselves in God Almighty's place as the judges of the thoughts and intents of our hearts!!

Edited by Listener

I agree, loy took it to extremes. loy raised up at least one corps that I know of to do this specifically though.

"If you want to be CORPS, you can't be afraid of breaking a few HEADS".

This sounds kinda right with vic's accent..

From the front page of Greasespot, the Brirbery transcription:

I am very angry, and I think God is very disgusted, and I think you people had better wake up. Some of you have become contaminated vessels, like II Timothy 2 tells you not to be. It says flee youthful lusts. If us old folks are so beguiled by the luxuries of life that we have grown accustomed so that we have grown blind to this, then there is only one alternative, to put young kids in those positions that haven’t yet experienced those luxuries, and then as soon as they’re 30 or 35, I’ll fire them and we’ll put new 22-year-olds in. Everything they screw up out of their immaturity will be worth it to keep our ministry spiritually clean from the perverse spirits and the slumber spirits. The sordid spirits, some of the filthiest, have come in on financial wrongdoings.

And these young, inexperienced 22 year olds went about to prove themselves to their "master", digging for spirits and other problems to solve that simply did not exist.

Those who I came in contact with, the inexperienced ones loy sent out with clubs to break a few heads, or rather "fix" the problems in my state- only classification I can logically put them in:

Hitler Youth.

and then as soon as they’re 30 or 35, I’ll fire them and we’ll put new 22-year-olds in

PERFECT job if a person wants to be a goon. What will they do when they turn thirty or thirty five?

I haven't seen any local job offers here:

"wanted, Goon. Must have no conscience, minimum of twelve years experience breaking heads.."

:biglaugh:

Those who I came in contact with, the inexperienced ones loy sent out with clubs to break a few heads, or rather "fix" the problems in my state- only classification I can logically put them in:

Hitler Youth.

Then vee pee saw his dream come true, no? :wink2:

They taught, and conditioned, all of us to find devil spirits, disobedience and stubbornness everywhere. We were looking for reasons to turn someone else in - thereby taking the focus off of us. OR, just trying to shrivel up into as small an inconsequential little ball as possible to, hopefully, avoid the wrath of whatever p1$$ed off person we would next encounter.

I remember every time we had new wc branch coordinators come into town after moneyhands got here - they were cold, indifferent and "entitled". We'd go out of our way to make their move and welcome warm, smooth and delightful. Never got a single "thank you" and occasionally, we were yelled at for not doing something right. Sheesh! Ya can't win for losing with those folks.

As I was sitting before almighty mr. "never mix my bread and vegetables", he "boldly" proclaimed,

"if I were you, I'd spill your guts. Tell me what your problem is.."

Hmm.. did I forget to shower that morning? Brush my teeth.. lessee.

At that point I figured it out, that I was dealing with lunatics.

But what was he fishing for..

As one of the "new guys", he had better start getting "results". Of course, to have results, you must find some problems to solve, and then of course, solve them.

How many of us were force fed problems, often that we did not have, then to undergo radical "treatment" to justify these sycophant's existence...

Yeah, I remember that - and quite recently, too. Made me sick... literally. I would get so tied up around myself trying to figure out what I done wrong that this "spritiual" man could see, I would end up hiding in a closet (literally, at times) crying my eyes out not knowing what was wrong with me. Lost a lot of weight dealing with it, too, because I had no appetite.

He was the worst I've had to deal with. I know others had a worse time that I did with the guy, too.

Yep. Well, this "character" seemed so inept.. uneducated. Honestly, my first impression of the guy was something like "if this is as smart as they are making them there, something has to be wrong.." I think that was partly what clued me in on the real state of affairs at der vey. There he sat, trying to look professional, merely pretending to be doing something for God. And he didn't have a clue.

I think that this was one of the first incidents that this unqualified stooge was to "screw up out of their immaturity". Was it worth it? Well, yes, for me. At least I finally saw what I was really dealing with.

They could have saved money, and sent out a chimpanzee.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

We were looking for reasons to turn someone else in - thereby taking the focus off of us.

I wonder if "they" were consciously conditioning people to do that.

I remember early in the seventies, a LIMB COORDINATOR walked up, asked, "say, are you possessed?"

"Naw, it's that guy over there.."

"OH. OK.."

No friggin joke.

The whole problem is, you can't keep pointing the finger at other people.. eventually they are gone. That has happened to a few leaders, confronted their flock into oblivion, and guess who's left under the microscope..

So, let's see if I can put together a profile of what happened,

as someone who missed all the real persecution,

based entirely on the posts at the GSC, and some elementary

Psychology and Sociology:

First, the young and impressionable are sent off to twi's locations for 4 years.

There, they learn blind obedience to the mog and moglets.

They learn to snap out answers to questions based on twi books,

and that success comes from confrontation, and keeping your boot on someone's neck,

ruling by fear, and that inculcated by someone "finding problems" in your life,

even if they had to INFLICT those problems or make them up.

They learn that higher-ups demand menial labour from lower-downs.

They're also taught that leadership consists of wearing a suit, flourishing a title,

pretending to know it all and covering up ignorance with shouting and

attacking any witnesses using the fear principles,

and otherwise giving orders to be obeyed unquestioningly like THEY did,

and receiving the Chief Seats and perks of office.

Upon graduation, Mr Leader then is sent to some location with humans.

There, he arrives and begins barking orders.

His attempts to get to know people have NOTHING to do with service,

but rather with establishing his rulership- either by establishing who's

boss, or with "finding" problems and intimidating people into agreeing he

found problems and solved them.

He enjoys the perks of his office- which consist of demanding menial labour

from others- babysitting, household chores, all kinds of stuff.

Refusal to perform manual labour when "asked"/ordered is dealt with by

use of intimidation and the fear principles.

Either locals cooperate, or they do not.

If they cooperate, everything plays into their plans.

If they do not, then locals either leave and are slandered,

or punishment is attempted to get them to fall in line.

Those who accept it and fall in line serve as examples of what happens

to those who don't, who are socialized to avoid confronting these scum.

Those who refuse it are kicked out, and are slandered.

This is then used as examples of what happens to those who didn't

rebel, and who are socialized to avoid confronting these scum.

Sound familiar?

I bet some of you have specific incidents and names that sprang to mind.

Evil performed in God's name is hardly new or revolutionary,

but the SPECIFIC names change continually throughout all of recorded history.

I wonder how much of this kind of behavior is hereditary.

They make bold claims of victory over sin, prevailing over mans more primitive godless nature. But they end up embracing it.

WW, I think you hit the bullseye.

But I think that WW describes here, is a pretty accurate assessment. I think "they" are in some pretty thick, dark doo doo.

If they REALLY wanted to find some "devils", I think they should have looked a little closer to the top of the organization. Yeah, "we're humble to the word", but confront them with the truth in love, and they'll kick your a**. All the way out to the street.. happened a few times.

It took me a couple of years out of that quagmire before I could take a REAL honest look at it.

Every generation of "corps" got progressively worse, at least the ones assigned to this area.

First, they got better at just picking a fight, trying to establish who's in charge..

then they learned how to meddle, and manufacture problems they simply were not there.

then they learned how to more effectively confront people, and try to force a "solution" to the manufactured problem. I witnessed the early stage of this development.

Plus the vocabulary- slowly got more vile and primitive.

If I was in the shrinking twi universe, I'd watch my back.

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni

and then as soon as they’re 30 or 35, I’ll fire them and we’ll put new 22-year-olds in
and since you won't find this in the newspaper any time soon:
wanted, Goon. Must have no conscience, minimum of twelve years experience breaking heads..

I suppose they must only be content to come here in volunteer service for "the master", and try to convince people that they have problems with "forgiveness", and throw Jesus's blood on swine (i.e. vic, loy, and crowd) who don't want it and didn't request it, to begin with..

If I were them, I'd really consider getting an education somewhere..

in the real world, nobody's gonna hire somebody for a position like that.. maybe the mob, but who wants to live like that?

Some do I guess.. going about selling "protection" for the lord..

Edited by Mr. Hammeroni