GreaseSpot Cafe

Song of the moment

nandon

last summer, i was cruisin' down the nj turnpike, windows open, listening to live 8 live on my xm radio, screamin' out this song at the top of my lungs and havin' a total blast!........just heard it on the radio and had to try and recapture it for my pals here on the song of the moment thread!.........

#

sorry gang!..........one more crusin', screamin', sing-a-long!.........great kareoke tune!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GccfzxHIXaY...feature=related# HIYA EXCIE!............yup..........all by myself..........besides the 80,000 fans at the meadowlands screamin' along with me!........LOL!

Edited by Don'tWorryBeHappy

hi waysider!.........LOL!............nope.........no specific dedications to those songs, other than to jon and richie!.........seems those songs are necessarily left open to be dedicated by millions of folks to the other millions that come to their minds when they hear those tunes!

EXCIE!............seeing me do kareoke is not too strange.........but when (or, more appropriately, 1F) i "dance" it registers on the richter scale and i'm flooded with calls from local airport control towers, asking what the hell that "strange" blip on their radar screens was!!!.................LOL!...................love youse guys!..............peace.

STOP you're killing me !!!!!!!!!i'm a little bit older than bon jovi (6 years i think) but my friends went to school with himhe and richie are both from this neck of the woods. same with bruceokay there's my claim to fame:)i'm pretty sure this song is about me ;)--------------

sowwy, EXCIE!..........at least i can scream bon jovi tunes, so, thankfully, i'm not "killing you sofltly" with my songs!...........great version of joizy girl you posted by tom waits!..........he is always so intense!...........so, it's YOU, eh?...........kewl!..........immortalized in song you are!...........and, rightfully so!

wow EXCIE!...........you sure get around!!............hehehe............so that was you too??............loved it!

here's my "signature song" here at the greasespot...........not posted before...........dedicated to all my fellow greasespotters out there!................peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTGOr8A46_g#