GreaseSpot Cafe

My Exciting News

doojable

Thanks Eyes!

Oh and I have something to post that you will appreciate! Give me a day or two - one of my class projects...

Bow - I need to look into what it costs to make a giclée. I'll get back to you ......

Thanks for all the warm thoughts and encouragement everyone!

Thanks Eyes!

Oh and I have something to post that you will appreciate! Give me a day or two - one of my class projects...

This sounds intriging...hmmm. Now I have to wait? For this I will be patient. :P

Love you my dear!

Edited by Eyesopen

Ooooohhh....my toes are all tingly!!! Its her! Its Angelina! What an incredible piece of art...I mean the picture of course, we all know Angie is a piece of art! But I dont get how you get a bunch of people to draw on little scraps of paper to make a really good single picture.

I'm a REALLY good teacher!!!! ;)

There may be hope for my stick man yet!! :biglaugh:

WOW, that is superbly exciting.

My niece's husband's step-mom has been to Europe the past 2 summers for art gallery showings. She and her husband also took Mike's daughter with them last year and this year. The daughter will be back home next month. I can't wait to hear all about the places they visited. Savannah is only 11 years old.

Anyway, good for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are very talented.

I'm looking into the possiblities of printing giclees...the small ones would end up selling for about $50 apiece.......

That's for an 11"x14"

I need to get more information...

Thanks for the support everyone!

"Koi Pond" is quite small. So, I got plenty concerning the size....

To see the others you need to go through my gallery "Paintings" and find them:

"The Collaborators"

"Picnic" (It's the one with the blonde girl - (Picnic 1), I think.)

OK - more exciting news!

My work will be represented in a desk calendar for the local artists here in my city! It's going to be one of those nice spiral bound calendars - kinda like the kind you can find at Barnes and Noble.

I'm still looking into the prices of giclee prints...

The hardest part of this is deciding which image to print first. I'm also going to talk with the owner of the Gallery that represents me.

I've gotten so many wonderful PM's from folks! You guys are just so supportive and terrific!