GreaseSpot Cafe

To the Disciples of Jesus Christ

Ephesians 4:32

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a special message to the disciples of Whitewashing Incorporated. You’re wasting your time here trying to cover up the sins of TWI. This tactic is not good – you are giving away your position…unless of course, you think defending hypocrisy is a good thing.

All those alcoholic apples you say we must impeach - from a mind so filthy that it could stain bleach.

But hey, I'm sure you're going to tell us you once made a woman orgasm with your mind.

Of course, you can't do it anymore otherwise all the women here would still be screaming:

OH GOD! OH GOD! OHHHH GAWWWWWWD - OH-OH-OH-MMMMMMMMMM!!!

Thank you for your nice advice, but you really should put all of those special messages on a CD.

I sure would like you to give me that CD because I don't feel like getting my Ambien prescription refilled.

:sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1::sleep1:

Edited by What The Hey

Eh? I am sure that there is some deep spiritual meaning in your post there wth, but I`ll be darned if I can figure it out.

I have to say though that it makes darned near as much sense as the first one :blink:

Edited by rascal

Is your brain sprained chemically, or are you still going to play the victims card?

Cause years spent on God’s trampoline have bounced your a$$ around too hard?

I can’t provide the puzzle piece but I can contribute just a shard

Do you try to forget your pain or do you try to face the scar?

Patiently I wait for you to be the one

Whose bigger than the gun you're always loading

Would you spit out your pride like a chicklet

If it meant that you could get at the truth that was in yourself?

Edited by What The Hey

Eh? I am sure that there is some deep spiritual meaning in your post there wth, but I`ll be darned if I can figure it out.

I have to say though that it makes darned near as much sense as the first one :blink:

Perhaps he's speaking in an unknown dumb...but I think I recognize a TWItish dialect in there somewhere.

Thank you for your nice advice, but you really should put all of those special messages on a CD.

I sure would like you to give me that CD because I don't feel like getting my Ambien prescription refilled.

Note to WTH

Walgreens called and said ALL your prescriptions are overdue for pickup..............

Because the king who is here already knows that: All the women in the kingdom belong to the king.

OK WTH - who were you referring to here? I want to believe you're saying that the women here belong to Jesus Christ, the king. I have a feeling that you were being more sarcastic than that and referring to someone else.

You think you're cute and witty - but this next post reveals some deep issues on your part.

All those alcoholic apples you say we must impeach - from a mind so filthy that it could stain bleach.

But hey, I'm sure you're going to tell us you once made a woman orgasm with your mind.

Of course, you can't do it anymore otherwise all the women here would still be screaming:

OH GOD! OH GOD! OHHHH GAWWWWWWD - OH-OH-OH-MMMMMMMMMM!!!

Then there was little fiasco of a post...

Is your brain sprained chemically, or are you still going to play the victims card?

Cause years spent on God’s trampoline have bounced your a$$ around too hard?

I can’t provide the puzzle piece but I can contribute just a shard

Do you try to forget your pain or do you try to face the scar?

Patiently I wait for you to be the one

Whose bigger than the gun you're always loading

Would you spit out your pride like a chicklet

If it meant that you could get at the truth that was in yourself?

Whatever you're doing - it's not working. I'd try a different solution (and maybe a different thread for a while too.)

I will interpret the strange tongue:

You are bad.

I am good.

Hmmm…I dunno…with him carrying on like that for a few posts and escalating to a larger font – I think he went over into idiocy.

Hmmm…I dunno…with him carrying on like that for a few posts and escalating to a larger font – I think he went over into idiocy.

Gives new meaning to the phrase, "Slain in the spirit..."

Johniwas,

Pretty comical, eh? Just for one week I'd like to see what would happen if these expert witnesses were revered above psychologists. That would be interesting.
That wouldn't be interesting. That would be pathetic!

Ephesians 4:32,

God bless you and make you abound in all things,

I love you. Let me say that again. I love you.

What are you doing here? This place is not good. And I don't think you need me to tell you that. What are you doing here?

There are better things for you to do than come to this place. Followers of Jesus Christ, be loving and tender, and walk in the ways of Jesus Christ. This place is not your home, and there are better things for you to do.

Either this is the doped up version of John Lynn's letter to ex-Way believers, or this is Rosilee Rivenfart's sad impression of the doped up version of John Lynn's letter to ex-Way believers. ... In any event, it's clear that the only ones they love are themselves.

This was and still is a message to the disciples of Jesus Christ. If you are not included in that address, you'll have to pardon me if I ignore your posts.
Ie., if you do not accept his 'gospel' (and sign his green card), then you are not a disciple of Jesus Christ, and therefore will be ignored.

Great sales pitch to get the 7 people together to run a class with -- NOT!!

Bolshevik,

How old is the earth?

I imagine that Mother Earth is too much of a lady to reveal her age. :D

What the Hey,

I second Catcup's suggestion. --- Take your meds!

I distinctly remember a class or sns where LCM covered this very topic about worshiping Mother Earth...and the numbers where greatly growing.

what I didnt know is that Wiccans pull power from earthy things and non earthy.

I recently met a wicca, she brought my daughter a Witches broom to her as a gift. My daughters mother n law is a Christian and very learned...she told my daughters friend that she should reconsider going to Africa with a witch dr. this fall...

I personnaly would never alow this one in my home..

the broom resides in the recycle bin, its going back to the earth..

Not that it probably matters, but to Wiccans a broom pretty much symbolizes cleansing, sweeping away negatives, purity. Wiccan see the broom as a positive symbol, and some own decorative ones hung near a threshold for a protection charm. I have one I made with a friend, with silk flowers on it.

I doubt that the gift was given with any malicious intent--but not Christian, that is true. Few Wiccans are into maliciosness anyway, because they believe they will receive what they put out--so if you put out evil, you get evil.

Wicca and many pagan faiths are considered 'earth based' because in one way or another they connect to the divine through nature. Wiccan and pagan faiths are growing, you are likely to run into more as time moves on.

They are different from Satanists, who are different than Luciferians, who are different than...

http://www.religioustolerance.org/ is a good website for defining different religions you might run into.

Uhmmm folks, .... my usage of the term 'mother earth' where I said, "I imagine that Mother Earth is too much of a lady to reveal her age." is just a phrase, ..... OK?

... No need to freek out. I'm not gonna cast a Harry Potter spell on anyone here. I don't even have a plastic straw to cast spells with. :evildenk:

... Really. ..... Please step away from the broom. ..... :ph34r:

:biglaugh: