GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday, RumRunner

Suda

Hope you have a happy one, Rummy!

12701.jpg

At our age, the best we can hope for is to crawl out of bed and glow ever-so-dimly!

Sleep in and have a Happy Birthday. :sleep1:

Rummy, looks like this little lady could use some of your TLC and charm. Looks like she's all talk and no action, too. Why don't you invite her over to share this special birthday cheesecake I made especially for you.

cheesecake.jpg

Just don't try to break her heart - looks like she can swing a pretty mean frying pan! :biglaugh:

Happy, Happy to You!

Suda

Hope you have a happy one, Rummy!

At our age, the best we can hope for is to crawl out of bed and glow ever-so-dimly!

Sleep in and have a Happy Birthday. :sleep1:

Rummy, looks like this little lady could use some of your TLC and charm. Looks like she's all talk and no action, too. Why don't you invite her over to share this special birthday cheesecake I made especially for you.

Just don't try to break her heart - looks like she can swing a pretty mean frying pan! :biglaugh:

Happy, Happy to You!

Suda

Thanks Suda - I appreciate the sentiments - at my age any birthday is a good one...best...RR

Edited by RumRunner

Happy birthday, Rumrunner!!!!! May your rum keep a runnin' for many more years!!!!! Love Tonto + T-Bone

legendboat.jpg

America's most notorious rumrunner, the 50 ft. Black Duck was powered by twin aircraft engines and was capable of speeds over 30 mph., fast enough to out-run the Coast Guard cutters of her day.