GreaseSpot Cafe

CLEANLINESS IS NEXT TO GODLINESS

DontWorryBeHappy

:offtopic:

Goey

Not to ruin the jovial side of things, but on a serious note, did they really say that? It will just disgust me more.

The dust condition on the top of the fridge means the lady of the house has a personal hygiene problem in the nether regions?

How about a football watching, clod-dancing fool -- means he lacks ability in the bedroom.... inattentive and clumsy?

Just when ya think ya heard it all....

Or is it your cute example of their inane thinking?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dot - I heard that from someone else. I heard that VP said it first, thought I myself didn't hear it.

I DO remember D*nna M*rtind*le screaming at the top of her lungs, "Women! Keep your vaginas clean!!!"

WHY she felt she needed to scream this to the whole tenth and eighth corps....? It never made sense to me.

I wonder if they'll a special anniversary celebration somewhere.. the centerpiece could be a huge bar of Irish Spring, sculptured into the shape of rosie's family coat of arms..

they'd "lovingly" present small replicas to the hostages, ahem, participants, at the main banquet..

Dot - I heard that from someone else. I heard that VP said it first, thought I myself didn't hear it.

I DO remember D*nna M*rtind*le screaming at the top of her lungs, "Women! Keep your vaginas clean!!!"

WHY she felt she needed to scream this to the whole tenth and eighth corps....? It never made sense to me.

maybe her secret aspiration was to be a gynecologist..

Dot, yes VP said Uncle Harry said that you can tell how clean a woman's cr0+ch is by how clean the top of her refrigerator is. Thing is, we heard that little gem in a group meeting sometime before we went in the corps.

There are just so many directions you can go with this.

What if said woman is on vacation? Does the maid's hygene ever come into question or is the vacationer still responsible?

What about the homeless woman? She has no refrigerator!

What if the lady of the house has teenaged daughters? Does this rule apply only to mom, or should a suspicious eye be turned on the kids who may or may not have done their chores?

I mean, I've seen people store boxes of cereal on top of their fridges. Are we to take this to mean the lady of the house might have lucky charms in her "lady bidness"? Sheesh...you could do a five-minute stand-up routine naming breakfast cereals alone!

Yes, Virginia, we were in a cult.

Why, exactly, was it any of their business whether the ----uhmmm---- "top of someone's refrigerator" was clean in the first place?

We used to have random, unannounced "house inspections" in Fellowlaborers.

They checked fridge tops in the mens houses too.

The coordinators would go so far as to inspect your underwear drawer to see if everything was folded and stowed properly, as if there is some Biblical criteria for folding your shorts.

HaHaHa---Shoulda known something was amiss when I found out they reserved the right to "check my drawers".

And this was way back in the so called "good old days".(1975)

It kinda makes me want to do a word-origin study on the old expression,"I'VE GOT YOU BY THE SHORTS".

The more I hear about our cult, the more I wonder if VP was raped as a child.

The preoccupation with sex, the lack of boundaries, the drinking... obsessive about a clean "crotch" -- fridge tops

I wash my hands all the time. I am a lunatic about it. I wash door knobs and live with Lysol spray. Freaky about germs. My therapist, (years ago) asked if I had been raped as a child as there were specific oddities that can be related to childhood rape. Turns out something did happen to me.

wow you guys!!..............i heard about the "white glove" dust inspections of window and door sills.....even the fridge top inspections......but i never knew about the dust to crotch connection!!!!........does'nt surprise me that there was one.....just never knew about it.............but, it figures that if every woman in the kingdom belonged to the king.......the old king pervert himself would wanna make sure the crotches of all his "properties" were "up to snuff".......

dot.....you raise a very interesting question.........i remember talking with cora mae peters once, a long time ago......she mentioned something about vic having been "fondled" by his mother when he was real young........vic used to tell us that in his "humble" childhood he slept in the same bed with his folks for several years........apparently, no other bed was readily available and he said this was fairly customary among the families in his predominantly german, farming family community of new knoxville as well as the surrounding communities of similar ethnic and socioeconomic heritage............for the youngest child to bed down with mama and papa for the first few years of their life.............who knows what may have transpired???............interesting question..........................remember too, that dotsie was raised in the same community and came from the same background that vic did........who knows what happened during the cold winter nights of dotsie's earliest years at the kipp farm???.........she was a classic enabler, and as far as i know, she never confronted her husband about any of his hundreds of "ministering sessions" with her sisters in christ!!!.........maybe incest was not a foreign concept to either one of them?......it surely was'nt for vic, was it???

that's my view of his serial sexual predation......incest in it's most vile form......for we must never forget that every wow, corps and any other "believer" woman was vic's sister in christ......or as he like to call 'em........one of his "kids"........before she became his victim.........appears he took incest to new, dizzying heights!!!..................how grossly perverse and evil!....................................................peace.

he actually did share some incest information with a group of women. dot and i were both there and ended up in the ladies room (without each other knowing the other was going there) so we talked about it and barfed together

but it can't be posted

to protect the innocent victim

----

goey i cannot tell you how happy i am to see you

i'm going to go clean the top my fridge in your honor

love you,

ex

Edited by excathedra

HEY THERE ROSALIE!!!

Well......................tomorrow's the big day!!..............sorry you did'nt like any of the many good suggestions posted on this thread for you!!..........apparently, you decided not to accept any of our ideas, from what i can tell from your website(s)...........i'm including that new one that our fellow poster oakspeare showed us........

sorry.........but from what i can see from your sites.....you so need our help!!!.........whatever "minds" are left out there behind your sugarwalls of zion are in dire need of help!!........you have no sense of shame or self-respect left..........understandably.....lying so loudly for so long must take its toll..............but really............come on!!!!..............please.....for the sake of anything...turn on your tv, radio, cellphone or computer!!...........please!!!!

We greasespotters sure tried............................your loss!!................oh well,............happy 65th anyway!!

If the Vicster was sexually abused by "his mother figure" it explains a lot to me. To have your wires crossed at such a young age...

It can make one prudish or permiscuious and sometimes perverted such as children of alcoholics usually become one or marry one.

The sexual problem with a mother doing it to a kid is more rare but does happen.

In the book Victims No Longer (to help raped males) A guy in there became an over achiever. Became a doctor by trade after being raped by his father repeatedly in childhood. YEARS later he wanted to see his father to confront him and get an apology.... He nervously waited for his Dad.

The Dad shows up and the Dad thought the purpose of the "meeting" was his son wanted to have another romp in the hay.

Re: Excath's post

And yes Vic was selling "incest" to a smaller group of corps one night in Emporia. But when Excath and I bring it up it has been deleted to help the victim.

Maybe he rationalized his own childhood abuse by studying other cultures which say it is okay. Then DOING it to family and us.

(My hubs is a behavior scientist and did his paper on male rape)

BTW

Oddly enough, my fridge has napkins on top....

:redface:

Edited by Dot Matrix

PS

If it is true about the Vic, the etiology will be of interest....

remember talking with cora mae peters once, a long time ago......she mentioned something about vic having been "fondled" by his mother when he was real young........vic used to tell us that in his "humble" childhood he slept in the same bed with his folks for several years........

DWBH

Many boys cannot bring themselves to EVEN discuss what happened. If Vic did talk to her about "fondling" it makes me wonder the broadness of that term. Could imply much... And explain a lot about the sexual perversion of our cult.

Also in another thread, I cannot recall, Someone posted an article Vic wrote where he spoke of his wealthy family... here you mention his humble beginings which imply poor or lack of wealth.

Anyone recall which thread that was in? Skyrider you might recall?

Edited by Dot Matrix