GreaseSpot Cafe

Are there any books concerning TWI's deep dark secrets?

gladtobeout

Technically speaking, by posting here on G-Spot, you have given permission de-facto, since this is all out on the internet and is open to whosoever will read it.

And most of you are anonymous anyway.

But I think that Pawtucket or whoever will have the decency to ask before publishing in hard copy form.

I did not mean to offend you icon_redface.gif:o-->, Gosh Paw, I did not read this thinking you were entertaining a book... I thought maybe Karl or another poster, so I wanted to make my wishes known.

I am looking into the legal aspects of our words printed here. Not for any other reason than I am curious now.

When we post "our story" in pieces it feels much more safe, some how. I know of people who are hiding from abusive spouses or have relatives in the public eye who would not want to be recognized... etc.

Karl asked before he put anything down and Paw I perceive you to be a man of integrity. When it began to be discussed about compiling this stuff, I forget who brought it up, it did make me feel unsafe.

That brings up another point, I know I feel comfortable sometimes and I need to remember that is NOT the case.

I am all for speaking up, I just like to know the genre in which I am speaking so I can decide if I want to be a part of those repercussions.

I do feel there is someone who would come after me if he figured out. I do not think he will EVER come here, but he may read a book...

I just like to kinda know... No offense was meant to you Paw, I was just speaking in general.

((((Paw)))

Dot_Matrix.gif

oh gosh

I was the first one who mentioned the whole thing about post here would make a good read. I really didn't mean to open a whole can of worms. So sorry, Paw.

But ya know, this site does have a responsible moderator/moderators. Which makes a huge difference, to me anyway.

I hope no book about the Way is published and distributed in "regular" bookstores. UGH!! I WITNESSED to people (and argued with people) "the Way is not a cult, etc." I don't want them coming to me and saying, "what were you doing in that HORRIBLE cult?!?" (i didn't know it was horrible at the time, but knew it had faults....) I feel embarrassed at the possibilities of friends and relatives visiting this site.....

TO MY OLD FRIENDS and RELATIVES:

hey, I thought TWI was "best" , then "good", then "okay" (and habit), stuck around because of habit and fear.....didn't know it was so bad...a lot of people didn't....still, I don't know why I stayed as long as I did, I was lukewarm for quite a while.

I have heard of a new book out on the other lists that talk about the way international.

It is called

"Deadly Cults; The Crimes of True Believers"

Robert L Snow Author

Hardcover 49.95

I ordered this from Amazon and they are shipping it to me here It is going to take three weeks for it to get here.

Has anyone read this book yet?

Long Live Israel !

Originally posted by Tom Strange:

wow Tony! why spend fifty somolians when you can come here for free?

Well I am always looking for information from different sources.

This book did interview many exmembers of the way according to the author. I do want to see what was said and if it will be useful in my life.

Long Live Israel !

I have read Mr.Kahler's book and enjoyed it throughly. Mr. Snow's book comes from a police officers point of view.

I have read books from every point of view but a Police Officers.

I have seen over at Mr. Martin's list that this book has quotes from lots of people who post here.

Long Live Israel !

to finance the billboard advertising of ...greasespotcafe.com on Wierwille Road. Only this time we would have people watching it to catch those with cans of spray paint.

how much effect did the last billboards have?

I understand that there has been two of them put up?

Why the comment about the spray paint?

Long Live Israel !