GreaseSpot Cafe

TWI's 'Pot' of gold for regular rank and file members.

danteh1

Y'all are missing the point.

:nono5:

Love of money is the root of all evil - if you remain faithful to TWI (not God, but TWI, mind you) then you should be happy to be living in that sh1thole because we're not after the material world. We're the beloved remnant of God and he will shine his rainbow of love, blessings and protection down on us because WE have the present truth - the word like it hasn't been taught since the first century.

Renew your mind and get excited about that rainbow God created just for you instead of focusing on what a sh1thole TWI is.

I'd like to see Rosie and Donna and the rest of the "annointed" working the honey wagon for that pot-o-gold.

Actually, I'd pay good money to see that.

Short on cash, HQ? There's your fundraiser. Instead of a dunking booth with Rosie on the seat, I'll bet there's a $hi+-load of extwi and even current twi who would pay cash-money to see some of the chosen ones do some of the nasty work they've farmed out to the "household".