GreaseSpot Cafe

Looking for Items

Shellon

It's time for my 30th high school class reunion and I am hunting for some things.

1. Princess Phone

2. At least one pair of men's platform shoes

3. At least one pair of women's platform shoes

4. Plain men's slacks

5. A prom suit/tuxedo, Leisure suit, remember those orange and powder blue ones? I still have my prom gown, so we're good there, it's an UGLY orange foofoo thing.

6. Some Tiger Beat Magazines

7. Clackers, remember those annoying things?

8. My mom still had my posters of Bobby Sherman, David Cassady and Leif Garret.............swoon!

9. I found some bonnie bell lipsmackers, a jar of Noxema, some Sweet Honesty, Agree Shampoo, Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific Shampoo, and some women's personal items.

10. Paper Dolls

I get that some of this stuff would be special to you, collectables even. We'll take good care and return when done.

We've found a ton of 70's music, a ton of pictures, some menu's and a even a doll from the 70's; the one we all wanted named Crissy

Please PM me if you're willing and able to share. The items are needed by June 1 and wouldn't be returned until July 10.

Thank you

even a doll from the 70's; the one we all wanted named Crissy

I never wanted a Crissy doll ,however I did want Chrissy Snow from Three's Company which by the way started it's run in 1977. Glad you had better luck with the doll than I did......

Also glad you found some platform shoes I was going to look funny in my socks and my Sunday go to meeting suit ,when I went to church while mine were on loan.

Top 100 1978

More music trivia

Edited by WhiteDove

Speaking of old poster, anybody here remember that old (70s?) poster that showed a hawk/eagle descending upon a mouse, and the mouse was flipping the bird at the hawk? I remember seeing that, and for the life of me, I can't (so far) find it anywhere mentioned on the net.

Anybody here have any info on where I can find such an item? Thanks!

Speaking of old poster, anybody here remember that old (70s?) poster that showed a hawk/eagle descending upon a mouse, and the mouse was flipping the bird at the hawk? I remember seeing that, and for the life of me, I can't (so far) find it anywhere mentioned on the net.Anybody here have any info on where I can find such an item? Thanks!
http://tinkertailor.blogsome.com/images/defiance.jpg-------or were you thinking of this one?----LastGreatActOfDefiance-1.gif Edited by waysider

• 1 month later...

It's with regret that I say that we've had to cancel the class reunion.

The registrations we've received have been of an impotent number, certainly not sufficient to cover the cost of facility, food, etc. We've moved the deadline for registering twice, still not enough interest.

Just the cost to the two of us co-chairing it has been more than enough.

Those of you who shared your 70's items with us, thank you!! We'll be returning your things within a week.

:)

It's time for my 30th high school class reunion and I am hunting for some things.

1. Princess Phone

2. At least one pair of men's platform shoes

3. At least one pair of women's platform shoes

4. Plain men's slacks

5. A prom suit/tuxedo, Leisure suit, remember those orange and powder blue ones? I still have my prom gown, so we're good there, it's an UGLY orange foofoo thing.

6. Some Tiger Beat Magazines

7. Clackers, remember those annoying things?

8. My mom still had my posters of Bobby Sherman, David Cassady and Leif Garret.............swoon!

9. I found some bonnie bell lipsmackers, a jar of Noxema, some Sweet Honesty, Agree Shampoo, Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific Shampoo, and some women's personal items.

10. Paper Dolls

I get that some of this stuff would be special to you, collectables even. We'll take good care and return when done.

We've found a ton of 70's music, a ton of pictures, some menu's and a even a doll from the 70's; the one we all wanted named Crissy

Please PM me if you're willing and able to share. The items are needed by June 1 and wouldn't be returned until July 10.

Thank you

o my gosh i remember most of this stuff, how about Brillcream hair grease, a little dab a do you !!!!!! dont forget brownsville stations song smokin in the boys room !!!