GreaseSpot Cafe

The Mississippi Squirrel Revival

pawtucket

Thanks Paw, I've never seen the video before.

DEAR HAM, Now It's been confirmed that a squirrel can do real good. :) LOL :)

Ham, you aren't from Ole Miss are you? :biglaugh: Maybe you can crawl up VPW the 2nd leg and D**G MCM***N for Sowers program. :lol:

Sudo, I didn't mean the University necesaarily. I was poking fun by saying that Ray Stevens song having the squirrel go up VPW the 2nd's pants leg as well as Doug McMullen and JPW(Wow, and I don't mean Word over the World either). I used to feel bad for John Paul and Doug, the way(not TW) they were treated by King Okie LCM. It seems Monkey see. monkey do, or Can't go beyond what they were taught. Pity because I thought I got along with JP at his mom's funeral.

Tee hee hee! What a great Monday morning video! Thanks so much for posting it, Waysider! I'm youtube-challenged, myself.

My 11-year-old requests a CD that has both of those videos on it whenever we travel - she especially enjoys the Mississippi Squirrel revival. It really cracks me up to hear her sing on the Streak, the words "He's just in the mood to run in the nude!" LOLOL