pawtucket

Amazon Use  

51 members have voted

1. 1. I use Amazon regularly

• Absolutely and would support this
    • Absolutely Not
    • Not sure
    • I don't use Amazon regularly

Well not to be a freaking dimwit/pest but I just had to do a search to find this thread because I'm getting ready to order something from Amazon. I still think the Amazon box should be up front on the main page and not just in this thread or this will just get lost somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

• 1 month later...
Thanks for all that have been using this. Keep it up.

I wish I had thought of this ... but I just bought a gps unit from them ... can other merchandise go through GSC as well? I still need to buy a map and video camera.

OK, I see you can search all products, ... somehow I had just books in mind ... I'll go thru here for the other stuff :)

Edited by rhino

• 6 months later...
Bringing this to the top. If you use Amazon, do it through the box above or the one on the front page, it would be much appreciated

Paw - perhaps start a forum called GSC services or such. I completely forgot about this thread and ordered some things recently without remembering the box in this thread. Keep things on that forum always pinned?

Bringing this to the top. If you use Amazon, do it through the box above or the one on the front page, it would be much appreciated

Any way to show a link on the "lo-fi" version. That's where I spend all my time unless I'm actually posting.

• 2 weeks later...

For those 30% who responded that they do not use Amazon regularly - Hmmm I ignored it for a long time - after all there was a Border's within walking distance. Then off to college one of mine went - majoring in molecular bio-engineering and discovering that some of here texts were >$300 new and she got them used on Amazon for around 0.20 of that.

For the person who posted about Amazon U.K. some of my child's used book came from U.K., Italy and other places so I suspect Amazon has a decent retail network that spans multiple countries