GreaseSpot Cafe

Welcome Back Jonny Lingo

WhiteDove

Ya know Oldies, I just hafta agree with that. Those wonderful times benefited my life and I draw upon what I learned then to this day. I don't think God would have called me to it if there wasn't something good there.

Whos got a barf bucket?

God called you to follow an abusive deceiver?..."Those wonderful times"...???

Lemme see...I spent 13 years of my life neglecting my career and future so that I could sing kumbiya around a cult campfire?

I think my years doing lsd in the late 60's was more beneficial to my life than the time I spent in a make believe world that was fueled, in reality, by deceit, sexual abuse, and exploitation...but that's just me.

Haven't looked nordo I intend to ,that would be your job.

Ain't my job, Pal.

I'm not the one who made the claim.

God called us to TWI????????

Holy cats, I actually have a story of how I think He may have told me to run like the wind to get away but I didn't listen because my twig leader told me it was "unrenewed mind".

Its very simple for me Doojable. If TWI gets blamed when bad things happen there, its only fair they get some credit when good things happen there.

I just don't get this logic.

If I go to a ball game and I enjoy my time with my friends because the beer is cold and the company is fun - but we just happen to be at a baseball game - the teams deserve no credit. The game is just there and we happen to be there as well.

OTOH- if the team comes up into the stands and drags me onto the field and beats me with their bats - the team dang well deserves the blame.

The good that happened in TWI was in spite of the Drunken Drambuie King and because good people all happened to be in the stands looking for the same good thing. They treated each other well and did what they believed was right.

The bad that happened in TWI was a direct result of the Victoid's actions and teachings. He cloned his evil in many of his "leaders."

Edited by doojable

"Fine with me .....So I guess Mr Geer was right apperantly the pre chewed food was not to your liking either?"

Figures you would quote the bus driver/pimp... I guess his opinions are fact for you, aren't they, dove.....

I don't believe a word geer said...I never saw them in a court of law nor in the bible so they are hearsay, pure and simple..

talk about pre-chewed food...were you there, dove?? I thought not -- so you blindly follow Geer, do you?? not very Valiant for the truth at all....

It has been proven in studies that such sharing's help victims, in recovery as they are inspiring. Surely you don't wish that not to happen?
QUOTE(WhiteDove @ Jun 23 2008, 12:14 PM) *

Would it be too forward of me to ask for a sampling of these "studies"?

YOU made the claim WhiteD. The burden of proof is on you.

Or did you just quote your "fearless leader" of the moment without checking the facts first? Have you read these studies? Are they documented? If not - well then you may not be speaking truth.

Whos got a barf bucket?

Lemme see...I spent 13 years of my life neglecting my career and future so that I could sing kumbiya around a cult campfire? :asdf:

I think my years doing lsd in the late 60's was more beneficial to my life than the time I spent in a make believe world that was fueled, in reality, by deceit, sexual abuse, and exploitation...but that's just me. :knuddel:

Pass the bucket... How much of that (LSD) did you consume during those 13 years? :biglaugh:

Seems like the best part of your future adult life was already successfully behind you at an early age, did you recover??

Seriously, how many more years of Cult Cyber Addiction (CCA), before you can move on to new and more productive endeavors than just banging the cult in Ohio Japan? :)

How 'bout a new chicken wing bar in Buff?? WD might even Give Up his "WINGS" to work behind the bar! :biglaugh:

Has Anyone Seen Poor Grumpy? :blink:

Nice pic Bumpy.

That's what I thought! I wonder what Doc Vic would think?? :spy:

whitedove,

do you follow geer?

or let me put it this way:

do you attend "fellowships" that are associated with geer?

This is THE moment of TRUTH WD! Answer the Cats Qustion! (ACQ), Is you or is you not following the Queer Geer and his biblical cult splinter group??(BCSG) (and does lsd help you swallow it) :biglaugh:

No documentary info necessary for the viewers, a simple Oui or Nein vill do!

le bump

Whos got a barf bucket?

God called you to follow an abusive deceiver?..."Those wonderful times"...???

Lemme see...I spent 13 years of my life neglecting my career and future so that I could sing kumbiya around a cult campfire?

I think my years doing lsd in the late 60's was more beneficial to my life than the time I spent in a make believe world that was fueled, in reality, by deceit, sexual abuse, and exploitation...but that's just me.

If a career was so important to you then why did you not do so , I don't recall anyone chaining you to a log around the campfire and making you sing. Lots of people went off school sounds like you want to blame someone else for a choice that you failed to make.

whitedove,

do you follow geer?

or let me put it this way:

do you attend "fellowships" that are associated with geer?

peace,

jen-o

edited cuz there was a typo in my name... heehee

No Jeno I do not

This is THE moment of TRUTH WD! Answer the Cats Qustion! (ACQ), Is you or is you not following the Queer Geer and his biblical cult splinter group??(BCSG) (and does lsd help you swallow it) :biglaugh:

No documentary info necessary for the viewers, a simple Oui or Nein vill do!

le bump

I think that's a Nein for you le bump

I think that's a Nein for you le bump

Thank you for your timely answer. I hope I didn't wake you up. Now where were you on the night of the 13th? And have you seen my friend Gumpy?

Btw. who has the record for longest posts here, you or the investigative reporter who keeps sticking his tongue out??

Thank you for your timely answer. I hope I didn't wake you up. Now where were you on the night of the 13th? And have you seen my friend Gumpy?

Btw. who has the record for longest posts here, you or the investigative reporter who keeps sticking his tongue out??

I have not seen Gumpy biut he may have been mistaken for a troll, it happens here sometimes. You might check the cyber jail he may be on vacation there. I have to go to work now would you mind watching the stew and maybe a stir now and then?

"Fine with me .....So I guess Mr Geer was right apperantly the pre chewed food was not to your liking either?"

Figures you would quote the bus driver/pimp... I guess his opinions are fact for you, aren't they, dove.....

I don't believe a word geer said...I never saw them in a court of law nor in the bible so they are hearsay, pure and simple..

talk about pre-chewed food...were you there, dove?? I thought not -- so you blindly follow Geer, do you?? not very Valiant for the truth at all....

They are indeed his opinions ,I don't recall that I said they were not.as such they are not documentable. Of course I'm free to share them as is anyones else, as long as one does not pass them off as truth.

YOU made the claim WhiteD. The burden of proof is on you.

Or did you just quote your "fearless leader" of the moment without checking the facts first? Have you read these studies? Are they documented? If not - well then you may not be speaking truth.

You seem to believe that I have some desire to prove my statement to you , I don't! If you doubt it you can look it up yourself. Since it's true because I say so seems to be the norm around here I guess I'll just follow the crowd

You seem to believe that I have some desire to prove my statement to you , I don't! If you doubt it you can look it up yourself. Since it's true because I say so seems to be the norm around here I guess I'll just follow the crowd

No WD, I never believed for a second that you had a desire to prove your statements.

I don't even believe you can prove these statements.

I just wanted to see if you held a double standard.

Nice to see your true colors...

There's really nothing left to say.

I have not seen Gumpy biut he may have been mistaken for a troll, it happens here sometimes. You might check the cyber jail he may be on vacation there. I have to go to work now would you mind watching the stew and maybe a stir now and then?

There are times when I stir for fun, but this one is over cooked and the flavour reminds me of what's happening to the US markets. Sorry, but your cute friend in the dress is doing a fine enough job on her own.

Besides, I really think she likes you. Might just make the perfect little homemaker too? :biglaugh:

Btw. Isn't there some song called 'true colors...and that's why I love you'...?

(WhiteDove)

I post here because I choose to like everone else .......Oh and for Truth Justice and the American Way............
<_<

:blink: -- except when your prophet rapes someone, then anything to do with truth, or justice, or the American Way goes right out the window.

From Wikipedia:

"Kumbaya" (also spelled Kum Ba Yah) is a spiritual from the 1930s. It enjoyed newfound popularity during the folk revival of the 1960s and became a standard campfire song in Scouting and other camping organizations.

The song was originally associated with unity and closeness, but more recently is also alluded to sarcastically to connote a blandly pious and naively optimistic view of the world and human nature.

But ya know, that was a very nice song, as far as songs go. It really does bring back memories of people trying to be in "unity and closeness" even though it is mentioned by some in a sarcastic way. Although, I never once remember singing it when in The Way. My favorite quiet time songs were "Yes It Is Jesus, Got Any Rivers, His Name Is Wonderful, and The Old Wooden Cross. A funny thing: Because I had not been involved in churches and stuff, a whole lot of the songs I learned in The Way I thought were songs written by The Way. Silly me :doh:

Edited by Jonny Lingo

But ya know, that was a very nice song, as far as songs go. It really does bring back memories of people trying to be in "unity and closeness"

I think that the operative word here is "unity"...unified in what?...Jonny, for crying out loud this was a CULT!

The nazis were "unified" too...so you had some good times...so what? This cult is STILL operating and deceiving people...why romanticize about the "good old days" (which I contend never really existed)...instead of contributing to making people aware of what is STILL going on?...they lied to you in God's name and hurt a lot of your brothers and sisters.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

But ya know, that was a very nice song, as far as songs go. It really does bring back memories of people trying to be in "unity and closeness"

Relax Groucho. I went on to say that I never sang Kumbaya when in The Way. We used to sing it in my Mom's Presbyterian Church's "Junior High Fellowship" when we went on Retreats, and there lingers the memory of we very young people trying to be a part of a "unity and closeness" thing. And then I commented on the quiet songs that we sang in The Way. Is that okay with you?

And as far as wasting 13 years of your career life singing Kumbaya around a campfire, well, maybe you just need to be a better decision maker, ya know? I have a few friends up here in Alaska who never went WOW or into The Way Corps. And now they are retiring as millionaires because they CHOSE to run their businesses and not go into the Corps, and GOOD FOR THEM! They made the decision that was right for them and you did not. You obviously made the wrong decision, so, BAD FOR YOU! So, good luck with the rest of your life, it sounds like you'll need it! :mooner:

Things were not that way for most of the rest of us. Sure you were free to chose NOT to go wow or corpes NOT to obey leadership, NOT to accept whatever abuse was the leaders whim. But that meant you had instead chosen to be *stiff necked* *not obedient to God* *lacking spiritual maturity* and as such MUST be considered *spiritually suspicious*.

Come on, who wants to be a dissapointment to God? Who wants to allow the devil spirits entry who wants to miss out on the chance to see a miracle by failure to obey God? Who wants to allow a worldly education to interfere with ones spiritual responsibility.

I heard LCM arrogantly proclaim that he refused to hang out with anyone who WASN`T corpes because they just weren`t worth HIS time.

Yeah I know that there were some pockets where the programing and requirements were not as intense. I also know that in the very same state where those fellows were allowed to follow their goals and dreams, there were tc`s terrorizing families and sexually abusing the children.

I guess God must have loved you guys who had merry times just a little bit more eh?

I can see it now....

God...Hmmm I want you all to come know me in this ministry.....I have called you......Lemmee see now....little Jonny, he gets to be blessed and sing happy songs of commeradery...cause he is special....Kristin...well now she will have to be beaten and forced to have sex in order to recieve my healing cause I don`t like her as much... jonny`s buddies, I guess they can persue their educations and become millionairs....Groucho he`s a booger so he will have to forgo his education and career....Dovie well now he gets to learn about me cause I like hi, best.....but Excathedra she will need to be drugged and raped...This guy will lose his wife and children....Tom ....Rochelle well too bad I guess they will die...but hey oldies man will be favored because he is so special

It`s all good because I called them to this ministry and they all learned how to read the bible.....and by golly....I just don`t understand why everybody isn`t praising and thanking me....

It is offensive to type that stuff ...even when being outragious to make my point....

Basically what I am saying is....If God called you then that means he also called others to intense suffering, pain and death.

Do you have any idea how sickening it is to believe that God would call one to this crap... To have suffered intensely and have someone claim that this was God`s plan?

It makes it mighty hard to trust a God if you were one of the unlucky ones that suffered, or your child abused, or your loved one died. at the hands of twi leaders.

It seems like you guys feel that you were some how better or smarter, or had better discernment abilities or God liked you better....because you weren`t betrayed.

Do you really think that God would reach out to someone who was hurting, someone who needed him ...somebody he knew wasn`t strong due to abuse from child hood...Do you really think he would deliver them to a man who would promise God`s goodness and healing...all of the answeres to life and Godliness....only to have them betrayed and beaten and drugged and raped or any of the other indignities that we suffered as a result of following this mans instructions and believing the requirements of his doctrines?

I think that is darned near blashphemous to lay that at God`s feet :(

Things were not that way for most of the rest of us. Sure you were free to chose NOT to go wow or corpes NOT to obey leadership, NOT to accept whatever abuse was the leaders whim. But that meant you had instead chosen to be *stiff necked* *not obedient to God* *lacking spiritual maturity* and as such MUST be considered *spiritually suspicious*.

Come on, who wants to be a dissapointment to God? Who wants to allow the devil spirits entry who wants to miss out on the chance to see a miracle by failure to obey God? Who wants to allow a worldly education to interfere with ones spiritual responsibility.

I heard LCM arrogantly proclaim that he refused to hang out with anyone who WASN`T corpes because they just weren`t worth HIS time.

Yeah I know that there were some pockets where the programing and requirements were not as intense. I also know that in the very same state where those fellows were allowed to follow their goals and dreams, there were tc`s terrorizing families and sexually abusing the children.

I guess God must have loved you guys who had merry times just a little bit more eh?

If one was confident in their walk with the Father then it really does not matter what others think . I think they realized that they were not a disappointment to God no matter what line someone thought to spout. So what if they think less of you that's their problem ,given the choice I'd rather have people think less than God think less of me.

Edited by WhiteDove