GreaseSpot Cafe

Welcome Back Jonny Lingo

WhiteDove

White Dove gets OWNED!!!!!! HA HA HA !!!!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Now I see - It’s doubtful that you do, if you did you would see the obvious. I think that was the point of the previous thread not being owned.

You offer no redeeming subject content in your post; it appears to be a personal attack (which I thought were against board rules by the way.) I'm not an Eagle but a Dove, but you brought to mind this song by Brian Bliss,

A testament on living from victim to victor.

Eagle Inside

He doesn't say yes if he doesn't want to

He's got a mind of his own

There's no man or beast going to drive him from his home.

He's lives on the mountain top

He's never coming down.

He knows that there's no freedom for him on the ground

He needs a lot of room to move cause he's still free and wild

And when the cold wind blows he knows how to survive

Instinct tells him when to come and when it's time to go

Just how he stays up so long nobody really knows

That’s the way the eagle flies

That's the way he rules the skies

Lord I've got an eagle

Feels just like an eagle

Lord I've got an eagle inside.

He's not afraid to go in the valley but he doesn’t like to stick around

There’s some kind of fire in his heart that keeps him heaven bound

The way he lives up high nothing escapes his view

He doesn't care what anyone thinks He does what he's got to do

That's the way he rules the skies

Lord I've got an eagle

Feels just like an eagle

Lord I've got an eagle inside.

Lord I've got an eagle

Feels just like an eagle

Lord I've got an eagle inside.....

Anyone can utter the words "God is Love", even the guy with a gun at your back demanding your wallet

I don't disagree but his misuse does not change the right meaning of the truth that God Is Love.

Hysterical!!!! There are rules of engagement while the rule reminder calls posters names and has a long history of such!

It's all opinion people, that is why it takes 2 or more witnesses in a court of law to establish a testimony.

Good Point

Jonny - no offense but I don't think this thread was started with "Welcome" in mind. I could be wrong - but that's my opinion....

Welcome back BTW

Which you are entitled to, But you are not me so you don’t really know do you?

I don't disagree but his misuse does not change the right meaning of the truth that God Is Love.

You know, for a guy who seems to revel in exalting the virtues of PLAF, it surprises me you have forgotten the example of the fellow who said, "There is no God."

Which you are entitled to, But you are not me so you don’t really know do you?

I can make an educated guess. <_<

I said it was an opinion. I even said, "I could be wrong, but..."

Which of those words did you not understand?

I can make an educated guess. <_<

I said it was an opinion. I even said, "I could be wrong, but..."

Which of those words did you not understand?

None I agreed it was an opinion when I stated Which you are entitled to

I agree you could be wrong

In fact noting that since you were not me, who would know the purpose of the thread being the startee, indeed you were wrong

I undersdtood you perfectly and confirmed that you were in fact wrong....

whitedove said: "Why for the life of me anyone would consider sharing personal stories of achievement baiting is beyond me. I suppose if one just could not tolerate any good then maybe it would be to them. It's generally accepted that sharing such stories helps to inspire others to success. "

imho, kristen skedgell's story as told in "Losing The Way" is an excellent story chronicling one woman's personal struggle to succeed despite horrible physical, sexual, and spiritual/clergy abuse perpetrated against her by her twi "clergy" ex-spouse, as well as the founding president of twi himself!........she survived these psychoemotional acts of terrorism, went on to receive a post-graduate degree, and now works with the chronically mentally ill in a maximum security prison!.......now that's a a terrific story of personal triumph leading to a life of genuine service to and care for the psychosocial "refuse" of our society...........truly a path which exemplifies a great answer to the popular christian question of "what would jesus do?"!!

whitedove also said, "Just wanted to say would you consider posting that great story that you emailed me a few days back. On living the it is written lifestyle vs compliance. Some here think it is a special talent perhaps if more people were to post their experiances they would see it is not the exception to live this way but indeed the Words Way. It truely is available to all who choose."............WHY DOES THIS APPLY TO JONNY LINGO'S CUTE LITTLE STORIES ABOUT "LIVING THE IT-IS-WRIITEN LIFESTYLE" OF IN-REZ WAY CORPS AND TWI "CLERGY", BUT NOT TO KRISTEN SKEDGELL'S STORY OF DOING THE SAME???.

First off I'll point out that this thread was to welcome back Jonny, of course you decided to derail it with another subject matter namely Mrs. Skedgells book and so of course being the attentive person that I am I will answer your posts which will most assuredly generate more and more answers. Just for the record down the road when it ends up to be pages. Ill point out now who disrupted the discussion, just as in the other one I think it is clear who started that discussion if one looks back at the posts.

The answer to your question is simple Motive While we never can establish motive beyond doubt there are factors that can be considered in making a best guess. In Jonny's case he emailed me a story of his own free will ,he did not have to but he took the time to write it out and send it along. He received nothing in return other than my thanks. In Mrs. Skedgells case she had a product to sell, a book nothing wrong in that but none the less the intent is to make money. If it was not it could have easily been offered as a free download or a blog. As such I consider the motive. If the Browns were to write a book about OJ I would consider the motive and bias as well in belief of their story, if one does not they are foolish in my opinion. Second unless she has posted under other names here and that may be. I see her show up here promote the book in what 6 or seven posts under Tex, Jonny has a record here of posts I don't recall that he has ever attempted to sell anything here for a profit and was not profiting from his story to me. Third GreaseSpot is the market for her book I doubt it would sell well elsewhere say CFF. as such one must give the market what they want to hear. Those are a few of the considerations I make in determining stories.

..........kristen's story was also posted here on the greasespot radio forum, whereupon whitedove thought it perfectly appropriate to trash her story, question her credibility, deny that there was anything of "scriptural truth" and value in what she recounts as firsthand, personal experience, and categorized her agonizing story as "undocumentable stories" not worthy of his consideration because, in his opinion, it was just a "one-sided" "opinion" the sharing of which is devoid of any real benefit to anyone foolish enough to believe it!!!

Since you accuse me again I will defend my position. First I never trashed her story I stated a few times she has every right to her account and to publish it as she sees fit, I personally have no interest in it ,my right.

There is not scriptural truth in her account it is not designed to be a scriptural book in subject matter.

Third her book is a one sided opinion it's her story, her account ,her testimony, and is not documentable as the other party is dead. You are correct in saying that I don't find it worth considering, however I never stated that anyone but ME ,Myself, I could not do so.

no offense to you jonny!........i enjoy your stories too.......they're humorous, usually nicely written, and often entertaining...........but what makes jonny lingo's stories so much more "credible" and "inspiring" than kristen's, whitedove???..........i suppose you'll ignore these questions just as you ignored those i asked of you in that greasespot radio forum...........i guess "owning" your egregious HYPOCRISY, logical fallacies, and repulsive ad hominem attacks against those whose stories don't serve your own twisted and repulsive agenda of promoting your interpretations of "scriptural truth", and defending the "teachings" of a mean-spirited alcoholic, serial sexual predator, narcissistic sociopath, disguising himself as a "man of god", engenders so much cognitive dissonance in whatever grey matter yet survives in your skull, that you can't even formulate the words necessary to explain your misguided, overly sentimental opinions!!..............it'll be interesting to read whatever self-righteous, smug, rationalization you may offer in response............though i won't "hold my breath" waiting for any honest reply from you............however, miracles still happen...........maybe god will "pull one off" for you and us, and we'll be able to read it here followed by that endearing "love from the dove" signature line!..........now THAT would be truly inspiring!!.............peace.

I think I answered you first question above as to your rambling comments some questions just can't be answered here as much as I would love to respond It appears we have different rules for posting good and bad opinions of the Way. Apparently good opinions go against the site agenda and are not allowed to be posted under threat. this isn't FOX News so it is not required to be fair and balanced One sided versions are ok. It's not my space so I abided by the request for the thread.

Edited by WhiteDove

thanks jonny, for that last post!!..........and, NO!.......i never thought you to be a "cryptkeeper", nor a twi/vic "apologist"!......just wanted to clear that up with you.........and i'll explain a little bit about why i have posted as i have on this thread, so you realize that i'm not trying to pick at you, or paint you into a box in which you do not fit, nor belong, imho!......let me just reiterate what i said in my first post on this thread, "no offense to you jonny!........i enjoy your stories too.......they're humorous, usually nicely written, and often entertaining....."...i mean that in all honesty, jonny!

firstly, i'd also like to thank you for the thread you started entitled "welcome back rascal".........i firmly believe that was an honest post by you to rascal, who was "suspended" from posting when you were, for the same length of time, for the same reasons..........it's also a post which exemplifies the kind of good guy you are, imho.......and, the reply you got from rascal i think also demonstrates the same thing about her........that, my friend, was a genuine, heartfelt post exchange between you two, which, i'm sure, just about every one here in our greasespot cafe community really appreciated from you, as well as rascal.........an honest "welcome back" that was appreciated by most of us fellow greasespotters.......kudos to you for posting it, with no "covert agenda".........i think it'll be one of my favorite jonny lingo posts for a long time to come........if that matters to you......

however, this thread, though entitled "welcome back jonny lingo", imho, shares none of the genuine heart or honesty that your "welcome back" thread does!.......i

Your opinion, are you implying that you can read heart and honesty in ink? Type has no emotions its an assumption at best and you know it.

t was started by whitedove less than 13 hours after pawtucket had to take the following distasteful, yet necessary action, "I removed posts by White Dove and oldiesman. They took an important subject and did a bait and switch which they are both good at doing. It violated the forum rules and mission of GS. Their utter disrespect for a victim is sickening."...........these "sickening" posts were removed from the thread "losing the way part 2"...........which, if you have'nt read, i invite you to, so that you'll better understand where i'm coming from on this thread, and in this post to you.......

This thread was started because Jonny returned to the cafe his return had nothing to do with other threads

I think if one reviews the records one will find that the bait and switch was started with another poster. Let me refresh your memory

...And how long will the Wierwille apologists continue to live in denial?...

...and not just the handful that hang out here...but the many who belong to splinter groups, independant "twigs", and the many who belong to the waycorps website...this man was a monster and shame on all who continue to glorify him and sing his praises...

shame on them all...

Followed BY:

What qualifies me to speak for others?...I don't speak for others...

I merely express my own observations...Because of my experience in twi, I can see "waybrain" a mile away...

For those of you who are determined to follow the path that was laid out for you by a child molesting drunkard...I pity your souls and question the sanity of your minds.

Whitedove...while you are in the mood to "wonder"...why not wonder why you have chosen to be a Wierwille apologist?

Although I no longer study the bible daily, I still recall something about "you will know them by their fruits"...and the "fruits" that I smell are enough to gag a maggot...

I'll bet you still read the "blue book", don't you?...

It appears that Mr. Dove only answered the above questions and did indeed not start the conversation in question. Get you facts straight. If one waves the red flag in front of the bull you really can't cry fowl when he charges now can you?

whitedove's refusal to stay "on topic" in that "important subject" thread, as well as his refusal to answer pertinent, honest, questions posed to him by me, and several other posters on that thread,........questions which solicited HIS "opinions" on issues central to that thread, and his posts on that thread..........was discourteous at best, and really more rudely condescending than at all necessary, imho

For someone that seems interested in staying on topic COUGH.... it appears that you seemed to stray from the one here I don't recall Mrs. Skedgells book being the point of this one. Lecture me when you can manage to do so yourself. Your questions were not honest ones you seek no answer, only to spew your hate further ,my choice if and when I answer questions, and I respond in the manner to match the tone of the question.

.........my thoughts regarding his posting behavior on that thread are pretty well summed up in post #7 of this thread, which he supposedly started to welcome you back from "cyber-jail" (his term, not mine)

Jonnys term by the way............... not mine

but. which, imho, was started as a snide response to pawtucket's actions as i quoted above.........and he used his "implied" friendship with you as a brazen "cover" to try to prove some kind of spiteful point, as i said, less than 13 hours after the removal of his "sickening" posts on that thread............i thought that this thread he started was unfair to you, and was intended not as a "welcome back" like yours to rascal is, but rather, as an immature, angry, "slap-in-the-face" to paw, as well as the rest of us who posted questions to him on the topic of that thread...........imho, he used you to make his point...............and tried to cover it by patronizing you to post stuff you apparently had sent to him in pm's........

If you make assumptions that is your mistake I never implied anything, I never stated that Jonny was my best friend anywhere your assumption at best we have emailed each other on occasion ... He offered his story to me as suport for my position last week in that he felt the same. I welcomed him back and requested something from him his choice if he does it or not. I did so because his story blessed my life and I think it could others as well I was happy to see others who did not bow under the pressure to obey others who believed the it is written motto.

that's why i posted what i did in post #7 here, and continued to try to help you avoid any "guilt by association", which may have been sparked in the minds of many of your fellow greasespotters by whitedove's smarmy, patronizing proclamation of not just "friendship" with you, jonny, but more importantly the implied "ideological kinship" he seems to think he shares with you...........i.e."oh, jonny's a good guy, and he thinks like i do".............well, on this particular issue, i don't think that's an implication you deserve, nor is it appropriate to allow it to go unchallenged............and, i thank you again for clearing it up in no uncertain terms in the third paragraph of your last post here on this thread!

I think he stated he did agree, just a dumb question here but if he did not why would he feel the need to send the story along, it was his choice to do so .

Sometimes I agree with WD, and sometimes I do not. I agreed with him on the point that since we were schooled to believe that "It is Written" and that the "Bible should be our only rule of faith and practice", that this is what we should have relied upon when challenged by Way leadership to comply with evil doctrines. We simply should have said; "Nope, sorry, that ain't God's Word", no matter what the consequences. This is something that I did when humiliated publicly by a region coordinator.
by whitedove's smarmy, patronizing proclamation of not just "friendship" with you, jonny, but more importantly the implied "ideological kinship" he seems to think he shares with you...........i.e."oh, jonny's a good guy, and he thinks like i do".............
I made no proclamation of any such. Pure untruth.....
Edited by WhiteDove

What makes "cultists" Cultists? Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered? Obsessive addiction to a past that in no way can be changed with longwinded points and counter points never ending.

Really, if the Lord shall judge every word we speak on the big day, WHY attack people here whose cult experiences might be more positive than yours? :asdf:

I think the dove from above or below and others who might present different view points, is what makes discussions and opinions at GS more interesting? Je crois que le discours pourrait etre ameliorer, n'est ce pas??

Excuse me, but if there is no banter, how can the horse canter? Lively discourse for all who retired here is all that is left. The real cult vic show is over and cyber space is all you have to beat the dead horse with.

(That is, except for the little limericks from one of Vic's chicks who chases tigers and dwarfs with short little sticks, around and around the cafe, tables and chairs askew, the tiger does growl, the dwarf doth howl... as the Mods continue to Scowl!)

So please, don't crucify and drive away those who can contribute to the cafe' discussion? :)

P.S. And The Sexy Russian Girls Need Your Advertising Help! :spy:

Now I see - It’s doubtful that you do, if you did you would see the obvious. I think that was the point of the previous thread not being owned.

You offer no redeeming subject content in your post; it appears to be a personal attack (which I thought were against board rules by the way.)

Ha! Get over yourself WD, my opinion still is, you were owned and you know it, DontWorry tore thru your whole MO with brilliant logic and precision, in fact it was your own actions and words that convicted you.

So get mad at yourself and not at us for outing you and your illogical viewpoints.

For all your whining and disruptions, and verbal rampages on the "Losing the Way" thread, you owe all of us who posted there a big fat APOLOGY, maybe you should start there rather than pointing fingers at us! Deflecting the blame upon the rest of us here, rather than looking at yourself is a rather tired, but classic twi trait.

I also think you live in a pretty closed world if you think you're the only one who gets to determine what's post worthy and what's not, your whole intent in the other thread was to tell us all Kristin's story was worthless and whatever you think and say is gold. Want to know what the redeeming subject content of my "owned" post was? We were right, and you were wrong!!! Maybe you should learn from it...The fact that every one of your posts on that thread were deleted clearly shows what the consensus here is regarding your posts.

Dream on, perhaps you should start working on that apology.

Stalking, normally what happened here would be called that. There use to be a rule not to follow a poster around from forum to forum carrying a grudge because they had a fight over in forum 3. For the peons and the unfavored the rule must still apply; but not for a great one going after one of the few Way Brained that won't bow the knee and kiss his ring......

Dove and Oldies give enough reason on their own that no one needs to fabricate excuses to go after them. But we must be pleasing to our leaders, right?

I think I answered you first question above as to your rambling comments some questions just can't be answered here as much as I would love to respond It appears we have different rules for posting good and bad opinions of the Way. Apparently good opinions go against the site agenda and are not allowed to be posted under threat. this isn't FOX News so it is not required to be fair and balanced One sided versions are ok. It's not my space so I abided by the request for the thread.

This new "rule" did not exist for years, or at least it was not enforced.... but WhiteDove and I are recipients of its enforcement in the last few weeks; apparently one of our crimes is basically not being in alignment and harmony with the GS Mission. Some of our unsatisfactory statements (said respectfully BTW) are being censored out apparently being due to our contrary opinions notwithstanding. This is new in my GS posting experience. For years, contrary opinions were allowed. For years, I thought GS Cafe was a great place to freely express one's opinion, even mine contrary as it is, as long as it was done with respect. Due to my experience the last few weeks, I have seen that the free expression of ideas (posted respectfully) has been lost here.

This new "rule" did not exist for years, or at least it was not enforced.... but WhiteDove and I are recipients of its enforcement in the last few weeks; apparently one of our crimes is basically not being in alignment and harmony with the GS Mission. Some of our unsatisfactory statements (said respectfully BTW) are being censored out apparently being due to our contrary opinions notwithstanding. This is new in my GS posting experience. For years, contrary opinions were allowed. For years, I thought GS Cafe was a great place to freely express one's opinion, even mine contrary as it is, as long as it was done with respect. Due to my experience the last few weeks, I have seen that the free expression of ideas (posted respectfully) has been lost here.

So what are you saying, Oldies, that you feel like some sort of "victim"?

I'm sure there is no one "holding a gun to your head" and forcing you to post here.

BTW---I don't recall anyone, other than yourself, calling your dissension a "crime"(sic).

I think that it is absolutely rediculous for you to whine about being treated unfairly.

For goodness sakes....it certainly wasn`t you nor dove that were suspended from posting for an entire month. I`d say that a deleted post or two is a minor little wrist slap in comparison.

Nobody is persecuting you OR your pov....Personally?? I think that is simply easier to manufactured an excuse to preclude one from having to examine ones perspective and figure out why it or they would be deemed offensive enough to need removal.

Edited by rascal

Welcome back Jonny, I have to agree with dwbh., and have wanted to say myself that starting the welcome back thread for me was a seriously classy thing to do.

Thank you, your are alright in my book.

Edited by rascal

Ha! Get over yourself WD, my opinion still is, you were owned and you know it, DontWorry tore thru your whole MO with brilliant logic and precision, in fact it was your own actions and words that convicted you.

I see you added the word opinion in your statement, smart move

So get mad at yourself and not at us for outing you and your illogical viewpoints.

For all your whining and disruptions, and verbal rampages on the "Losing the Way" thread, you owe all of us who posted there a big fat APOLOGY, maybe you should start there rather than pointing fingers at us! Deflecting the blame upon the rest of us here, rather than looking at yourself is a rather tired, but classic twi trait.

The post record speaks for itself I owe you nothing ,which is what you get. Here is another classic TWI trait, Washed up MOG"S thinking that they somehow can enlighten us with great wisdom.

I also think you live in a pretty closed world if you think you're the only one who gets to determine what's post worthy and what's not, your whole intent in the other thread was to tell us all Kristin's story was worthless and whatever you think and say is gold. Want to know what the redeeming subject content of my "owned" post was? We were right, and you were wrong!!! Maybe you should learn from it...The fact that every one of your posts on that thread were deleted clearly shows what the consensus here is regarding your posts.

Dream on, perhaps you should start working on that apology.

I missed the place where I posted that, perhaps you can find it for me ,otherwise I'll just accept the fact that you simply made it up. I'm sorry for all who are naive enough to believe that the media is fair, The truth is that the one who pays the bills gets to choose what they want displayed. Not a good plan for fair speech but none the less the way it is. If one does not like the rules then he can pay the bills. What gets printed confirms no right or wrong only that the bill payer gets the choice in what is displayed.

I think that it is absolutely rediculous for you to whine about being treated unfairly.

For goodness sakes....it certainly wasn`t you nor dove that were suspended from posting for an entire month. I`d say that a deleted post or two is a minor little wrist slap in comparison.

Nobody is persecuting you OR your pov....Personally?? I think that is simply easier to manufactured an excuse to preclude one from having to examine ones perspective and figure out why it or they would be deemed offensive enough to need removal.

I'll just point out that neither of us called someone a name which you did. That is a violation of the rules ,at least the ones posted.

We on the other hand offered an opinion ,ours to offer. I failed to see where as Oldies mentioned that differing opinions other than the GreaseSpot mission were not allowed. Speaking of rules I see that others are allowed to take cheap shots at us still on the thread. If disruption of topic was the real reason, then I'd think that these would be deleted as well. And yet they are not. Speaks volumes to me.

WD

Here is a summary of what I've gathered from your posts.

It is your opinion that Kris has fabricated the contents of this book and that her motive is to sell books.

Is that an accurate summation? Let me know if I've misunderstood.

BTW---Who are the "Washed up MOGS"(sic) you referred to in your last post?(#66)

Edited by waysider

I failed to see where as Oldies mentioned that differing opinions other than the GreaseSpot mission were not allowed.

Are you serious?

Did you actually read post #62?

Here it is:

Oldies said:

Dove, I was disruptive and obnoxious enough to warrant being suspended... shrug ... tempting as it would be to whine of persecution or unfair treatment .... that was what it really all boiled down to.... my actions.

Apparently your posts were found to be disruptive and obnoxious enough to remove. It is obviously possible to post vile things, to attack a person and their credibility without calling names or technically breaking the rules.

To complain because you are not permitted to vomit all over people at will, any who`s experiences give testimony contrary to that which you hold as truth, (however politely you manage to do it) it would appear, is not being tolerated any more.

Man up friend, take a look at what you do and it`s repercussions on the people you claim as brothers and sisters....instead of blaming it all on the moderators lack of appreciation for your pov.

I`ll say it again...you and Oldies weren`t suspended. The folks who WERE have different view points .. to claim there is a mission or agenda here that prevents you from expressing your ideas is not fair or honest.

Edited by rascal

WD

Here is a summary of what I've gathered from your posts.

It is your opinion that Kris has fabricated the contents of this book and that her motive is to sell books.

Is that an accurate summation? Let me know if I've misunderstood.

BTW---Who are the "Washed up MOGS"(sic) you referred to in your last post?(#66)

My opinion is that the information in the book is not documentable/or has not been done, as such it is a one sided view, a personal testimony, opinion, which contains all or part truths. Clearly the intent is to make money, otherwise it would have been offered for free as a blog or a download. That in itself has nothing wrong with it, she put the work into the book and deserves any payoff. But when selling the ideas to me I consider that money is the goal of the work or at least one of them. I'll choose to take that into consideration as I would any other person writing a book. As to truth in books I have yet to find one that has the all truth in it including VP WIERWILLE'S. by the way, were also written for the intent of money.

As to your question There are lots of them around. Wouldn't want to out any so I'll let you figure that out for yourself.

Man up friend, take a look at what you do and it`s repercussions on the people you claim as brothers and sisters....instead of blaming it all on the moderators lack of appreciation for your pov.

Oh come on Rascal, what repercussions? Look who's whining now. We're talking about an opinion forum here, and there are so few pro-Wierwille/twi opinions as it is, to get alarmed about.

So, are the few diverging, opposing non-conforming-with-the-GS-Mission opinions that much feared and distruptive that they cannot be tolerated any longer?

Edited by oldiesman

Are you serious?

Did you actually read post #62?

Here it is:

Oldies said:

I failed to see where ,as Oldies mentioned, that differing opinions other than the GreaseSpot mission were not allowed.

I failed to see where the rule was( as he mentioned) not I failed to see that he mentioned it in a post.

Sloppy sentence my fault......

By the way since when is selling a book and promotion of an interview akin to having a memorial thread? Not even close.........

Edited by WhiteDove

Hurt feelings?? Damned right. Embarrassed?? Absofrigginlutely....mortified even :) But please point out...where did *I* whine??

You play by the rules here no matter what your pov is...as is evidenced by the suspension of two posters with divergent points of view.

You guys had posts deleted...suck it up, and accept that you went over the line in your ardor to present your pov.

We all do it from time to time.....we get reigned in..... we then post within the parameters allowed...or we face the consequences. Not all that hard to abide by.

Edited by rascal

Paw said:

I removed posts by White Dove and oldiesman. They took an important subject and did a bait and switch which they are both good at doing. It violated the forum rules and mission of GS. Their utter disrespect for a victim is sickening.
on the thread about Kristens book.

So, Whitedove and oldies, you two are just going to start the same stuff here?

Come on...........