GreaseSpot Cafe

Welcome Back Jonny Lingo

WhiteDove

Thanx for the welcome back Groucho. I had been sentenced to the outer reaches of cyber purgatory for being a bad boy here. But, looks like my one month sentence is up. The other person with whom I squabbled should be showing up here sometime soon I guess...

I see you have escaped Cyber Jail , I told you that file in the cake bit would work. Just wanted to add my greetings to the list.

Just wanted to say would you consider posting that great story that you emailed me a few days back. On living the it is written lifestyle vs compliance. Some here think it is a special talent perhaps if more people were to post their experiances they would see it is not the exception to live this way but indeed the Words Way. It truely is available to all who choose.

Sounds a bit like a baiting tactic to me, but then what do I know?

Why for the life of me anyone would consider sharing personal stories of achievement baiting is beyond me. I suppose if one just could not tolerate any good then maybe it would be to them. It's generally accepted that sharing such stories helps to inspire others to success.

Cult Cyber Crypts by Nature, are NOT Democratic in Judgement! It May Be Residue of Previous Learning..?

You have landed among the "Little People"!! hehe!

whitedove said: "Why for the life of me anyone would consider sharing personal stories of achievement baiting is beyond me. I suppose if one just could not tolerate any good then maybe it would be to them. It's generally accepted that sharing such stories helps to inspire others to success. "

imho, kristen skedgell's story as told in "Losing The Way" is an excellent story chronicling one woman's personal struggle to succeed despite horrible physical, sexual, and spiritual/clergy abuse perpetrated against her by her twi "clergy" ex-spouse, as well as the founding president of twi himself!........she survived these psychoemotional acts of terrorism, went on to receive a post-graduate degree, and now works with the chronically mentally ill in a maximum security prison!.......now that's a a terrific story of personal triumph leading to a life of genuine service to and care for the psychosocial "refuse" of our society...........truly a path which exemplifies a great answer to the popular christian question of "what would jesus do?"!!

whitedove also said, "Just wanted to say would you consider posting that great story that you emailed me a few days back. On living the it is written lifestyle vs compliance. Some here think it is a special talent perhaps if more people were to post their experiances they would see it is not the exception to live this way but indeed the Words Way. It truely is available to all who choose."............WHY DOES THIS APPLY TO JONNY LINGO'S CUTE LITTLE STORIES ABOUT "LIVING THE IT-IS-WRIITEN LIFESTYLE" OF IN-REZ WAY CORPS AND TWI "CLERGY", BUT NOT TO KRISTEN SKEDGELL'S STORY OF DOING THE SAME???...........kristen's story was also posted here on the greasespot radio forum, whereupon whitedove thought it perfectly appropriate to trash her story, question her credibility, deny that there was anything of "scriptural truth" and value in what she recounts as firsthand, personal experience, and categorized her agonizing story as "undocumentable stories" not worthy of his consideration because, in his opinion, it was just a "one-sided" "opinion" the sharing of which is devoid of any real benefit to anyone foolish enough to believe it!!!

no offense to you jonny!........i enjoy your stories too.......they're humorous, usually nicely written, and often entertaining...........but what makes jonny lingo's stories so much more "credible" and "inspiring" than kristen's, whitedove???..........i suppose you'll ignore these questions just as you ignored those i asked of you in that greasespot radio forum...........i guess "owning" your egregious HYPOCRISY, logical fallacies, and repulsive ad hominem attacks against those whose stories don't serve your own twisted and repulsive agenda of promoting your interpretations of "scriptural truth", and defending the "teachings" of a mean-spirited alcoholic, serial sexual predator, narcissistic sociopath, disguising himself as a "man of god", engenders so much cognitive dissonance in whatever grey matter yet survives in your skull, that you can't even formulate the words necessary to explain your misguided, overly sentimental opinions!!..............it'll be interesting to read whatever self-righteous, smug, rationalization you may offer in response............though i won't "hold my breath" waiting for any honest reply from you............however, miracles still happen...........maybe god will "pull one off" for you and us, and we'll be able to read it here followed by that endearing "love from the dove" signature line!..........now THAT would be truly inspiring!!.............peace.

whitedove also said, "Just wanted to say would you consider posting that great story that you emailed me a few days back. On living the it is written lifestyle vs compliance. Some here think it is a special talent perhaps if more people were to post their experiances they would see it is not the exception to live this way but indeed the Words Way. It truely is available to all who choose."............WHY DOES THIS APPLY TO JONNY LINGO'S CUTE LITTLE STORIES ABOUT "LIVING THE IT-IS-WRIITEN LIFESTYLE" OF IN-REZ WAY CORPS AND TWI "CLERGY", BUT NOT TO KRISTEN SKEDGELL'S STORY OF DOING THE SAME???...........kristen's story was also posted here on the greasespot radio forum, whereupon whitedove thought it perfectly appropriate to trash her story, question her credibility, deny that there was anything of "scriptural truth" and value in what she recounts as firsthand, personal experience, and categorized her agonizing story as "undocumentable stories" not worthy of his consideration because, in his opinion, it was just a "one-sided" "opinion" the sharing of which is devoid of any real benefit to anyone foolish enough to believe it!!!

Some folks are blind in one eye, and can't see out of the other.

no offense to you jonny!........i enjoy your stories too.......they're humorous, usually nicely written, and often entertaining...........but what makes jonny lingo's stories so much more "credible" and "inspiring" than kristen's, whitedove???..........i suppose you'll ignore these questions just as you ignored those i asked of you in that greasespot radio forum...........i guess "owning" your egregious HYPOCRISY, logical fallacies, and repulsive ad hominem attacks against those whose stories don't serve your own twisted and repulsive agenda of promoting your interpretations of "scriptural truth", and defending the "teachings" of a mean-spirited alcoholic, serial sexual predator, narcissistic sociopath, disguising himself as a "man of god", engenders so much cognitive dissonance in whatever grey matter yet survives in your skull, that you can't even formulate the words necessary to explain your misguided, overly sentimental opinions!!..............it'll be interesting to read whatever self-righteous, smug, rationalization you may offer in response............though i won't "hold my breath" waiting for any honest reply from you............however, miracles still happen...........maybe god will "pull one off" for you and us, and we'll be able to read it here followed by that endearing "love from the dove" signature line!..........now THAT would be truly inspiring!!.............peace.

DWBH, I can't speak for WhiteDove, but my answer to your attack on WhiteDove is as follows: when and where Dr. Wierwille rightly divided the word of truth, he taught the true Word; when and where he wrongly divided the word of truth, he taught error. (I think Jonny Lingo agrees wtih me on this as well.)

Why you DWBH are so adamantly opposed to folks holding fast to those portions of rightly divided truth VP taught, is beyond me. Sounds like a personal vendetta you have against VP. But am open to hearing more.

Gotta go now and enjoy the weekend. Have a good one.

when and where Dr. Wierwille rightly divided the word of truth, he taught the true Word; when and where he wrongly divided the word of truth, he taught error.

Fried eggs...

Ever try to make some fried eggs, but a piece of shell breaks off and gets in the white? It's hell getting that piece of shell out - not impossible but not easy either.

BUT...

Trying to find any truth in the victoid's "dividing" is like trying to remove that eggshell - with a major exception - there's not just one piece of shell. Some idiot cracked the egg and then crumbled the shell to a powder, combined it with yet more pulverized eggshells and then mixed the eggs and the powder all up. Not very palatable and quite impossible to separate.

So much easier to throw the mess out and get some new eggs from a better batch. This time YOU break them yourself so no fool comes along and flucks it up.

Or just have bagels with lox and cream cheese for breakfast.

Edited by doojable

Rightly dividing The Word (if there is such a concept) isn't only about the words you speak, it's about the way you live your life and conduct yourself in relation to those words. It should be obvious to any reasonable person that Wierwille was miles away from rightly dividing The Word.

Trying to find any truth in the victoid's "dividing" is like trying to remove that eggshell - with a major exception - there's not just one piece of shell. Some idiot cracked the egg and then crumbled the shell to a powder, combined it with yet more pulverized eggshells and then mixed the eggs and the powder all up. Not very palatable and quite impossible to separate.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall... :biglaugh:

Trying to find any truth in the victoid's "dividing" is like trying to remove that eggshell - with a major exception

going one thought further.. isn't the claim that the vicster "rightly divided" ANYTHING a pretty big assumption? "Everybody divides the word".. is that so? "the question is not whether we divide the word, only that we rightly divide it.." Really?

"borrowed", copied.. plagiarized, extorted from.. maybe. But "rightly divided"? I really don't think so..

about the only thing he could "rightly divide" were the pages before putting them in the copier..

I dunno. Any dufas who can read can pick up a bible and a concordance and do a "word study"..

oh. Welcome back, Johnny Lingo..

:biglaugh:

Hey OM, how's fishin'?

Yeah, the same ol' bait and switch action, huh?

The issue DW was addressing had nothing to do with the "integrity" of the Wurd that the Vicster promoted (as if you didn't know). It had to do with acceptance or rejection of a given person's testimony.

It seems that Whitey was adamantly opposed to even considering anything someone might have to say if what they said showed His Excellency, Mr. Wierwille, in a bad light. But when it comes to those wonderful stow-ries of Jonny's, well, Mr. Whitey seemed downright anxious to revel in the rightly-divided integrity of THEM.

Maybe a little double-standard going on?

Let's cut to the quick...Whiteduve and oldies are "TROLLS"...they have invested themselves into disrupting the flow of honest communication with "waybrained" disruptions...

They take advantage of what Paw makes available...honest dialogue without censorship (albeit there are rules of engagement)...right Jonny?... :biglaugh:

...and this is a format that twi NEVER would allow!...group think only...nobody gets out of line and nobody questions what they are told...but nooooooooooooo,,,these guys come to a website that is anti-twi to promote twi doctrines!

As far as I'm concerned, you're both like the guy who sticks his head through the hole in the wall at the carnival and everybody throws tomatoes at you...and right about now, it's dripping off your face.

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Rightly dividing The Word (if there is such a concept) isn't only about the words you speak, it's about the way you live your life and conduct yourself in relation to those words. It should be obvious to any reasonable person that Wierwille was miles away from rightly dividing The Word.

Agreed Waysider.

For the record, I didn't credit tricky vic with rightly dividing anything.

Well - maybe he did divide some fools from their money... :realmad:

Edited by doojable

kristen's story was also posted here on the greasespot radio forum, whereupon whitedove thought it perfectly appropriate to trash her story, question her credibility, deny that there was anything of "scriptural truth" and value in what she recounts as firsthand, personal experience, and categorized her agonizing story as "undocumentable stories" not worthy of his consideration because, in his opinion, it was just a "one-sided" "opinion" the sharing of which is devoid of any real benefit to anyone foolish enough to believe it!!!

White Dove gets OWNED!!!!!! HA HA HA !!!!!!!

OWNED!!!!!!! :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Edited by now I see

Thanks for the welcome back White Dove, thank you very much. I'll need to look over that story a bit more to fix the typos.

And, nice to see you too Cool Chef! Thanks for the "Howdy". And since you are my favorite Chef.....

I caught a nice bright 18 pound King Salmon about two hours ago right off the beach on my fly rod! Yahooooo! He wasn't huge, but on that little fly rod it was a smoker! And now, I have put some Old Bay "rub" on it in prep for first, some alder smoke for about an hour in my smoker, and then the grill. Then, to complete the menu, we'll have basmati rice, and some steamed asparagus with Hollandaise sauce. Nice, simple, and, delectable! Also, a nice Merlot will accompany the meal. Now Cool Chef, what we do with the salmon when it is half grilled, is pour this sauce on it that my wife makes. It is a combination of brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, black pepper, and garlic powder. Like I began to say, when the salmon is half done, I'll take a fork and delicately poke holes in the grilling filets. Then, I'll brush on the sauce so that it seeps into the fillets and intermingles with the delicate and superb salmon slab. I'll then cover the grill and finish the grilling until perfection. And so Monsieur Chef, how does it sound Brother? If I could I have you over for dinner. But then if I did, I might be self conscious because of your cullinary expertise compared to my lack thereof. But no doubt, you'd give me a pass because of the effort, right?