GreaseSpot Cafe

Happy Birthday JeffSjo!!!

RainbowsGirl

Happy Birthday JeffSjo!!!Have a wonderful Birthday, knowing that You are well loved by GOD and Everyone here!!!!!07.gif Birthday-3.gifYoure166fbbc.gifand Your Love for all is easy to see. May GOD bless You, with and in His Love!poems-5.gif11b2c2ee.gifWith Love, RainbowsGirlbeautifulday3qx0-1.gif

Hey (((((Twinky))))))!!!

No twinky, I don't merely like Him....I like things about him...as we do with everyone!

Somethings we like about people and somethings we don't...Yet we Love, because GOD asks us to; and because to be Loved is one of the great needs we have to fill and fulfill!!!

Jeff and I are friends, newly acquainted as I discovered that he lives in my state!

I love Jeff, He has a great heart .....and I love You and everyone else too!!!

Hope it was a good one, Jeff. :eusa_clap:

Looks like Rainbow's Girl REALLY likes you!!!

Dear Twinky,

What, are we five years old or something. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Besides, between Dolly and Jessica rabbit I would think the ground would be much more fertile for juvenile taunting. :blink:

THANK YOU BRIDEOFJC!

Thank you Waterbuffalo, very much

Dearest Excathedra,

Thank you for sharing that with me, it does my heart good!

Dear Twinky,

If you and I were best friends and twelve years old, and you made Rainbowsgirl answer like she did by calling attention to her post I swear, I would hit you real hard on your shoulder and say, "shut up dumbazz!" But then that is what friends do sometimes.

(edited for grammar)

Edited by JeffSjo