GreaseSpot Cafe

Casey Anthony

Belle

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show a decomposing human body was inside the trunk, a sheriff's office official just confirmed.

Meanwhile, California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said Anthony has made no effort to help him find Caylee, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Wednesday.

"She has not communicated with us at all," Padilla said. "She has no interest in communicating with us."

Padilla, whose nephew posted Anthony's $500,200 bail last week, said if he knew what he knew today about the case, and that the 22-year-old wouldn't cooperate with him, he probably would not have helped get her out of jail.

DUH! Anyone in Orlando could've told him (and did) that he was an idiot for doing posting bail.

Can he now revoke the bond and send her back to prison? How does that work?

Air sample tests from Casey Anthony's car show a decomposing human body was inside the trunk, a sheriff's office official just confirmed.

Meanwhile, California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said Anthony has made no effort to help him find Caylee, he told the Orlando Sentinel on Wednesday.

"She has not communicated with us at all," Padilla said. "She has no interest in communicating with us."

Padilla, whose nephew posted Anthony's $500,200 bail last week, said if he knew what he knew today about the case, and that the 22-year-old wouldn't cooperate with him, he probably would not have helped get her out of jail.

DUH! Anyone in Orlando could've told him (and did) that he was an idiot for doing posting bail.

Can he now revoke the bond and send her back to prison? How does that work?

I've never had to deal with anything like bail/bonds, but it would seem reasonable that if he wanted to say "never mind" he should be allowed to do so...

Thanks, Rocky.

You *can* revoke bond and that's what the bounty hunter is most likely going to do, now that they've got proof that Caylee's decomposing body was in Caylee's car.

I thought this bizarre story had made it national. Sorry, but it's just about all you see on the news when they aren't talking about hurricanes down here.

Thanks, Rocky.

You *can* revoke bond and that's what the bounty hunter is most likely going to do, now that they've got proof that Caylee's decomposing body was in Caylee's car.

I thought this bizarre story had made it national. Sorry, but it's just about all you see on the news when they aren't talking about hurricanes down here.

It is national, but not with as much emphasis as it must be in your community.

How a mother (or a father) could do anything like this is just beyond my comprehension. Imagine how bad Caylee's grandmother must be feeling now.

"Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution."

WTF??? What if it was murder? I don't get why they are offering her immunity. They said the mother lives in her own world. Is she mentally ill?

Casey will be going back to jail tomorrow.

The bounty hunter who put up the bond said that Casey lives in her own world. :confused:

Her parents are just as strange as she is. Her mother told 911 operators that Casey's car smelled like a dead body had been in there when she first called them. Then she went and washed everything that was in the car.... all evidence that would have been helpful in finding out what happened.

They have lied repeatedly to authorities and non-profit groups who go to them offering to put together searches for Caylee come away angry, frustrated and dismayed at the behavior of the grandparents and of Casey.

It's just so sad! Apparently Casey had wanted to give Caylee up for adoption but the grandmother wouldn't let her. She should have just taken over custody of Caylee at that time, but she didn't.

Looks like the bb has flopped again. She will not be going back to jail.

I think the Grandma just wants so badly to believe that the baby is ok. I think the Grandma wants desperately to believe that her daughter would never do such a thing.

I have a friend, a sister, and an aunt who are the very same way. They have daughters that are complete flakes, whom are completely self centered, oblivious to the pain and suffering that they cause, who continue to behave in outragious manners, with their Mom`s just brokenly cleaning up mess after mess that the kids land themselves into.

My dearest friend is basically raising her own grandaughter. Her daughter living at home, refusing to care for the daughter, making excuses to sneak out and party. She is the same age as Cacee, her baby will turn two sunday. Every time I see that mother/daughter/grandaughter on tv, it is like seeing my friend and what she endures, what she does to protect the grandbaby, how immature her daughter is, the constant lying. My friend, My sister, My Aunt all are good people who have to deal with the crap their children whom they dearly love drag into their lives :(

I just feel like I know these poor people (the parents). Good people who live in denial because they cannot bear to look at the alternative.

Also,

The Grandma didn`t clean the car up untill after the police had conducted their investigation and returned it to her. She had no reason to think that she was destroying evidence.

I think she totally bought the abduction/rotting pizza story.

Has Cacee ever indicated why she abandoned the car?

Edited by rascal

The grandmother must sometime wake up and smell the coffee. You know whats sad, the pics of Kaylee look just like her grandmother.

I don't understand why in the world Casey was allowed to leave the jail. I don't think she can tell the truth even if she wanted to. I have a kid that is a pathological liar. You get to the place that you don't believe anything the kid says and you learn not to cover up for them. But it takes a long time to get to that place. And, if my kid did have a baby I would find everyway I could to keep that baby safe.

When this first started I couldn't figure out why Casey even had a nanny. Especially if she didn't work and so had no money coming in. And, if she had that nanny for a couple of years, how come the grandmother never met her?????

There are so many questions and no answers for the entire family. I would say that the whole family must have some psych problems.

That's not the whole story... something about air samples from the trunk of her car that tested positive for a decomposing body being present there at some point....

Sorry, she's nuttier than squirrel poo and needs to be locked up - for good.

Yes, but she was out on bail for the charges related to her daughter's disappearance. She was rearrested on the fraud related charges... indeed, locked up for good... that's the idea of throwing away the key...I think!

"Officials have offered Anthony a partial immunity deal if she admits 3-year-old Caylee Marie died as a result of an accident. If she takes the deal, any information Anthony provides to law-enforcement could not be used against her in prosecution."

WTF??? What if it was murder? I don't get why they are offering her immunity. They said the mother lives in her own world. Is she mentally ill?

I hate this deal making!!!!!!!!! Let her out, build a good case even if it takes few years.......maybe then she can get a DEATH SENTENCE she deserves. If she is mentally ill, so what? :CUSSING:

Of course only if they can prove it murder. :)

In this case, I think the local news is better than any national news. My favorite sources are: WFTV and The Orlando Sentinel.

The national media just touches on the case, whereas besides hurricanes, it's almost all the local media seems to be covering and there's lots more to the story.

Jim, they have very little to go on and since the grandmother washed and got rid of some of the evidence, without a body, they are unlikely to be able to prosecute for murder. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming and obvious, but not enough to get a conviction - especially if they get a bunch of bozos on the jury. That's the reason they offered the plea deal and it is an extremely rare deal that very seldom happens anywhere. They wanted to entice Casey to lead them to Caylee.... to give them any information that would help with the investigation.... I think she and her lawyer are just stupid enough to reject the plea anyway.

If she did dump Caylee's body in the swamp area where it appears she might have - there will be no body left thanks to gators and other Florida wildlife, insects, rain and whatnot.

Edited by Belle

I just pray they get more substantiating evidence. I just do not believe that she is the only person who has any idea what happened. The babysitter thing was a blatant lie.

I cannot imagine what that beautiful child went through. Imagine, her own precious mama ending her life. She may get away with it on this earth, but God knows what happened to her little one.

I also wonder at Casey's own mother. I have two precious grandsons of my own, and I would die for them. As much as I love The Sprout, the mini-Sprouts come even ahead of him.

WG

In this case, I think the local news is better than any national news. My favorite sources are: WFTV and The Orlando Sentinel.

The national media just touches on the case, whereas besides hurricanes, it's almost all the local media seems to be covering and there's lots more to the story.

Jim, they have very little to go on and since the grandmother washed and got rid of some of the evidence, without a body, they are unlikely to be able to prosecute for murder. The circumstantial evidence is overwhelming and obvious, but not enough to get a conviction - especially if they get a bunch of bozos on the jury. That's the reason they offered the plea deal and it is an extremely rare deal that very seldom happens anywhere. They wanted to entice Casey to lead them to Caylee.... to give them any information that would help with the investigation.... I think she and her lawyer are just stupid enough to reject the plea anyway.

If she did dump Caylee's body in the swamp area where it appears she might have - there will be no body left thanks to gators and other Florida wildlife, insects, rain and whatnot.

Belle,

People eventually talk, and most likely this will be Casey's downfall, look at her actions so far, stupidity will come back on her, at least I am hoping so.

Damn, it looks like murder.

I had wanted to believe that she was just a flake that panicked after an accident.

The find of chloroform in the mom`s trunk, along with the records from the computer showing searches for ways to use it are sure damning.

What a damned monster, and the parents are STILL in denial ... sigh