GreaseSpot Cafe

Worst Dancers Ever

Steve!

I just can't leave this one alone. I had to look again, like a train wreck. The lyrics are depressing. It's all about the power WE have. It puts it all on US, not on God's power. It just reminds of how all that talk about power and victory made me feel worse.

I can't do it, God can do it. I like it better that way.

I just can't stop going back to it. For some reason it has this strange fascination for me. And everybody clapped at the end. :eusa_clap:

Enough already. :nono5:

When I laid me down to sleep last night, that dammed Renewed Mind is the Key song kept flittering through my brain. I felt like lying on my back and sleeping with the pillow snugly across my face.

(But obviously I didn't.)

Enough already. :nono5:

When I laid me down to sleep last night, that dammed Renewed Mind is the Key song kept flittering through my brain. I felt like lying on my back and sleeping with the pillow snugly across my face.

(But obviously I didn't.)

I showed hubby the clip... "Who's that fartknocker in the middle?" he asked. (I dunno)...

But then he started singing that crap afterwards.... Oh, good grief!

a few nice little steps here....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlGesF2RFIc

:biglaugh: I just love that clip! Think they ought to rename the original video Spazlete of the Spirit in honor of Loy Boy's fancy footwork...uhm...well, he was top dog at the time, so maybe go with Spaz-Elite of the Spirit.

Ignore the 80's hair, Sudo.

Pretty faces, nice bods.

George

You can't be fat and live on the premises, can you?

I showed the clip to my husband who immediately asked WHEN this was done. When I said last year, that's when he just shook his head in disbelief. It's as if TWI is frozen in time.