GreaseSpot Cafe

Way Dancers on Red Eye

outandabout

I couldn't believe it. My husband likes to watch Red Eye on Fox and he called me into the room to show me that a clip of those dancers (mentioned on a previous thread) from the SNS were on! The must have found it on the internet or something.

It was the same clip of that guy doing the moon type walk thing and the two females.

Ha ha that 's what they get for being so bad.

hiya nandon!

only problem with promoting www.thewayinternational.org is that would take people to their site, which is full of the same barf-o-rama type "christian worship" music that is being ridiculed so broadly by everyone outside twi who is brave enough to watch it!

in reading the various links to blogs and other sites that socks posted on the other thread, what was interesting to me, is that there was not one single post that complimented twi for its awesome display of "godly talent"........there was not one single post on any of those blogs where any poster expressed anything but utter amazement at how bad the music and dancing were, nor were there any comments extolling the "greatness of the accuracy" of the lyrics either!!!..........twi's detachment from reality, and even "christianity" is what is so painfully obvious to any "normal person" who watches any of their "productions", or anyone who listens to their teachings!

the fact that rozilla is now calling herself "chairman of the board" instead of "president" of twi, also indicates that in her bizarro world of lies, denials, and cover-ups, she actually may think she's changed twi from the self-serving, abusive cult it's always been, into some kind of "legitimate christian ministry" of some sort...........talk about "putting lipstick on a pig"!!!!.........LOL!

the thing that surprises me even more than the total ridicule and rejection of twi's public persona on this most recent internet "attack" on them, is that twi innies still think their crap doesn't smell or look like what it is!!!!.........they actually think that stuff is "good".........they applaud it!.........they give money to support it, and its "productions"!!!.........they actually think that the overwhelmingly "negative" reaction to their "productions" is proof of how "devilish" the internet is.........won't surprise me if they take their site down altogether.........how much time and money have they wasted making sure youtube took it down?????

funny how public exposure to and of twi's idiocies just makes them run like cockroaches when you turn on a light!.........disturbs their psychoemotional numbness i guess........the truth only hurts those who stand in opposition to it...............congrats rozilla on your new position as "chairman of the bored"!..........still having identity problems i see!!!!..........but no problems spending all that money you've stashed away through the last 30 years, eh?..............lipstick on a seared conscience!.............................peace.

the fact that rozilla is now calling herself "chairman of the board" instead of "president" of twi, also indicates that in her bizarro world of lies, denials, and cover-ups, she actually may think she's changed twi from the self-serving, abusive cult it's always been, into some kind of "legitimate christian ministry" of some sort...........talk about "putting lipstick on a pig"!!!!.........LOL!

Chairman of the board? She probably imagines she's Franky Boy fronting the "prevailing" mob..

They may not be posting those titles, but they are still there. Every board is required to have them.

In regards to the dancing, I noticed that the a lot of the moves look like show choir moves, which work great with a large group of dancers where no one person is trying to command attention, but if just a few people are performing - look terrible.