GreaseSpot Cafe

The cuckold men of twi

GrouchoMarxJr

I have read and heard countless testamonies from women who were sexually abused in twi and the damage that they suffered as a result...many of them were married.

...What about the husbands? Can you imagine walking around twi hdqrts or Emporia, wearing your nametag and stringing chairs knowing that your wife was having sex with Vic or lcm?

What does this do to a man?...I know of one corps guy who committed suicide because of this.

We are all part of the same body?...All sons of God?...brothers in Christ?...but yet...a cuckold?

...and there are still those who consider Vic and lcm as Christian ministers?...I think Vic, lcm and others who did this were lowlifes of the worst kind.

Any thoughts?

Edited by GrouchoMarxJr

Groucho, you may not get any answers from the men themselves, because their answering would amount to a public "outing" of their wives as victims of these abusers.

But men, those of you who see this, it wasn't your fault. We all drank the Kool-aid. Some paid a much higher price than others, and I am praying as I type for you and your precious wives. Victims and victims-by-proxy (the husbands) may still carry a heavy burden of shame, and I encourage you to speak to a professional counsellor, if need be. They are trained to get you to ask yourself the right questions for some healing.

These crimes were perpetrated by convincing the victims that to have sex with the "man of God" was serving God; the criminals may have escaped worldly justice, in most cases, but they cannot escape the Bema.

God says, "Vengeance is mine; I will repay."

(((((all of you, wives and husbands))))))

I cannot imagine. The poor guys.....Their story doesn`t get told much here. I know that my husband and I were so oblivious. There are so many things that are now clear in hindsight...sigh

I wasn`t taught the teachings...but I now recognize being sounded out...leading questions asked....felt out if you will by a leader when I was married.

I was just too naieve to know that was what was what was being hinted to :(

Most men would be reluctant to acknowledge they've been played for a CUCKOLD

Take, for example, a man whose wife is given the honor of cleaning the leader's home whenever the leader's wife is out of town. By TWI standards, it would be a sign of spiritual weakness for him to allow his mind to suspect that anything dishonorable was taking place. So what does he do, announce that he's spiritually weak or wait to be exposed as a cuckold?

• 3 weeks later...

I knew Tom in residence, I can't imagine he knew before he married her.  

I was gone from twi before he graduated but had heard he was working the switchboards at twi and was quite a gatekeeper...I don't know if that's true or if he changed once at headquarters, but statements here on greasespot have indicated he all of a sudden left HQ's with short notice, and when his wife didn't come with him, he called a friend and stated he couldn't compete with LCM. . .really quite sad, I think LCM should be charged with manslaughter for that one.

Edited by now I see

I think that this is a very relevant thread Groucho, thank you.

My former splinter group leader, Victor Barnard took every opportunity that I can recall to emphasize his ownership over mens' wives and children ala Wierwille for sure. So even though I have no proof that he ever took it into a sexual relationship, Barnard's secrecy, paranoia, and manic belief that all men will bow to him along with him taking every opportunity that I can remember to emphasize to all the men his ownership of their wives and children means that I can relate to TWI.

To be honest, my ex-wife's behavior does leave a little question mark in my mind though.

I can only imagine how bad it must be for the men that Wierwille cuckolded however. Dealing with a questionmark is hard enough for me.

I wish that these men would find the courage to share and add their testimony to the Greasespot cafe. I am sure that they would find support. I think that they might find something to fight for aggain too. Even King David had one wife given to another man by wicked men. I think God can heal them. It may not be easy though. I wish them all the best.

PEACE,

JEFF

Bravo P@ul A//en for standing up to LCM and getting his wife back.

Now there's a man of God, in a way that those super-spiritual men of God leaders never were. Stood up for what was right and proper. Fetched her back, like Hosea.

Edited by Twinky

Exiled now, you travel inward,

Flames engulf your throne.

Puppets hang in effigy,

While someone casts a stone.

A lonely queen has cuckold you.

A princely sword's been drawn.

The noble blood once spilled for you will wear your crown at dawn.