GreaseSpot Cafe

when the "fat lady" croaks

Ham

just wonder.. what's the plan. When rosie the ribitter croaks her final one.. who's next in line? I mean.. who do they think has the supposed "competence" to continue to run a sad, aging, failed organization even further into the ground?

Or do they even have a plan?

rosie's "renewed mind excellence" won't exactly keep her hopping, and on the throne forever..

:biglaugh:

hmm. So she will provide one final "service" to da household of der way..

another thought..

what bright, upcoming, candidate competent enough to run a fortune 500 company or such.. would waste time, effort and professional development to head up an organization with less resources than a real, efficient, bonafide CEO would reasonably expect for a years salary and bonus..

there are no more corporate jets, that I know of.. he'd have to fly first class, or coach.. along with the unwashed masses.. I don't think even the offer of a week in the bahamas for a "trustee meeting" would entice anybody worth their salt..

maybe an aging ceo from gm could offer his services..

could be..

but really. Who runs that "organization", now?

In my personal opinion.. a *hick* who would otherwise have to work at a minimum wage job somewhere, asking what people's hamburger and happy meal preferences need to be fulfilled for the order..

anybody can just bark orders. Now.. to bark the RIGHT orders.. is perhaps a significantly different matter..

I don't think they could come up with enough carrots to lead anybody competent enough to pull the organization out of the fire, to take office.

except for.. yet ANOTHER *hick* (excuse the slur.. just can't find any other apt description at the moment) to take minimum wage, a week in the Bahamas.. along with a little bit of moggish worship.. to take the helm.

Along with the liabilities.

I hope young moneyhands runs.. as fast as his little feet can carry him..

pa's "nuts"..

excuse the additional "slur".. but I can't find any other apt description..

Maybe Vicster the grandson? HE has his little copycat thing going on down in the swamps

Oh yes.

but.. he'd have to be.. what I described previously to even consider accepting..

All that's left.. is a measly 40 million or so..

about 200 acres of farmland..

for an organization, the money they have in the bank is really small potatoes.

My money would be on Mi*ael Ad*m* from New Zealand/ Australia. He's pscycho enuff, egotistical and carries a number of lcm's 'other' pre-dilections, plus already has a cupla of 'his boys' running around after him.

Of course, if they were smart enuff to not appoint someone with enuff dirt on them to fill a 3m2 trailer, well then...gee, I don't know.

I think they'll pull the next prez from the region coords. Those all stood with Rosie and before her were Craig's men, and promoted his insane policies, mimiced him. They know all the dirt and are content to cover it up, probably because they have dirt under their own fingernails. They are tainted and have self interest in keeping TWI afloat and unenlightened.

just wonder.. what's the plan. When rosie the ribitter croaks her final one.. who's next in line? I mean.. who do they think has the supposed "competence" to continue to run a sad, aging, failed organization even further into the ground?

Well.......since twi has morphed into a "corporation of sorts" and no longer relies on a charismatic leader to stoke the fires of outreach, I tend to think that rosie will hang on to the presidency as long as possible. Surely, she saw vic's quick decline from power once he went into 'retirement'......and doubtfully, she wants to follow that path.

Heck.....at this stage, twi plods along like 'an old woman with a cane'..........and it wouldn't surprise me in the least, if rosie does the same. In another 12 years or so........she will ONLY be 80......and could still be 'in power.'

:blink:

i here bernie madoff's kids are looking for work!......they'd be perfect......just run 'em through a "special corps" for prosletyzed jews, give 'em a nametag, and help 'em launder whatever they might have left to give for "the outreach of the word"!...............just an even trade.......send all the brilliant twi "leadership" over to run AIG, CITI-CORP, BANK OF AMERICA, GM, and whatever other fortune 500 companies they're so qualified to run.............just some thoughts.............LOL........peace.

What's Mich%e1 Fort up to? Isn't he still "in"?

Like so many other corps who are still "in"...........Michael stepped away from Limb coordinator about 4 years ago and desired to get secular employment.

Where have I seen this pattern before??........... trunk coord ---> limb coord ---> branch coord ---> "innie" corps grad with secular employment....???

Oh, yeah........ Another 8th corps grad: T0m L@lly (except T & B split out in the middle of the night with no forward address and are no longer "in").

Edited by skyrider

There's a bunch of kids with college degrees in denial about what twi really is. You confront them and they harden their position. What are the numbers for twi in the non-english speaking world? It's enough I would think for vpw to secure his victory.

rosie's "renewed mind excellence" won't exactly keep her hopping, and on the throne forever..

Plan is now with a "Board" that she can hang on to power as long as possible while transferring any responsibility away. Of the VP bobbleheads Rupp has the greatest political ambition and machiavellian maneuvering. But who knows.

One thing is sure - like Jesus said of the Pharisees in Matt 23:15 that they make their proselytes twofold more the child of hell than themselves that anyone coming up through the training and ranks there are currently that the prediction is definitely "WOE".