GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

It seems obvious to me that it is a line from Casablanca, but many times when it comes to movies here on the boards, all you guys, Raf, WordWolf, ( I guess that's it),  tend to go with a slap stick comedy so I want to say this is from Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid?  I could be wrong.

Edited by Human without the bean

Did Raf remove Flicks remembered from just one line?  I thought I used a line and was looking for it to see if that was where I used it, but I couldn't find it.  So anyway,

"I got her number.  How do like them apples"

5 hours ago, Human without the bean said:

Did Raf remove Flicks remembered from just one line?  I thought I used a line and was looking for it to see if that was where I used it, but I couldn't find it.  So anyway,

There has not been a "Flicks Remembered from Just One Line" thread.  Raf started this one "Easy Movie Quotes" to fill that void.

George

On 11/23/2016 at 12:20 PM, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Correct.

George

Found it.  I knew we had one it just hadn't been used since 2016.  You had the last post.  A long thread with 151 pages.  That's a lot of movie quotes.  Oops, actually I see it popped up on the thread.

Edited by Human without the bean

4 hours ago, GeorgeStGeorge said:

Never mind.  I see you already did.  I stand corrected.  Of course, it WAS seven years ago...

I suggest we just let the old thread return to the dust bin and continue with the new one.  We certainly don't need both.

George

I agree.  Let's go with this one.

On 8/1/2023 at 4:08 AM, Human without the bean said:

That's the current quote, but I have no idea what movie it's from.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes