GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf**#er, motherf**#er! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the frik am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf**#er who should be on brain detail! We're f**#in' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this brother's skull!"

"Well, I'm a mushroom-cloud-layin' motherf**#er, motherf**#er! Every time my fingers touch brain, I'm Superfly T.N.T., I'm the Guns of the Navarone! In fact, what the frik am I doin' in the back? You're the motherf**#er who should be on brain detail! We're f**#in' switchin'! I'm washin' the windows, and you're pickin' up this brother's skull!"

For anyone who's seen this movie it would be instantaneous I would guess. It would be for me. But since there no bites yet, there are a lot of good movie quotes from it.

So, another one then:

I'll just walk the earth.

What'cha mean walk the earth?

You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Caine from "Kung

Fu."

And another because I really want someone to take this:

And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

Edited by Human without the bean

For anyone who's seen this movie it would be instantaneous I would guess. It would be for me. But since there no bites yet, there are a lot of good movie quotes from it.

So, another one then:

I'll just walk the earth.

What'cha mean walk the earth?

You know, walk the earth, meet people... get into adventures. Like Caine from "Kung

Fu."

And another because I really want someone to take this:

And you know what they call a... a... a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in Paris?

I'm going to post until someone gets this!

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break you concentration"?

"There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men".

"Three tomatoes are walking down the street- a poppa tomato, a momma tomato, and a little baby tomato. Baby tomato starts lagging behind. Poppa tomato gets angry, goes over to the baby tomato, and smooshes him... and says, Catch up".

"What" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in What"?

"You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'm una get medieval on your as#".

"Check out the big brain of Brett"!

"Now, whether or not what we experienced was an "according to Hoyle" miracle is insignificant. What is significant is that I felt the touch of God. God got involved".

"Mmm, this is a tasty burger"!

Their's 8 more quotes. Anyone recognize any? I know Raf knows this one. I don't know why he's not chiming in?

Unless you're a big fan of the movie, you might not remember this dialogue

about Marvin.

The other stuff- walking the earth, the Royale With Cheese,

the supposed Ezekiel quote, the country "What"and if it speaks English,

the Big Kahuna-burger, and getting Medieval, those are a LOT more

recognizable.

Obviously, this was "Pulp Fiction".

I didn't get it from the first quote-the one above, but the one after.

BTW,

I can't speak for France, but I once got an email from someone in

a country on the metric system.

They advised me that the local McDonalds franchises were now

selling Quarter Pounders with Cheese despite them not using

pounds to measure the beef.

(They also sell Angus burgers now but they're not advertised as

1/3 pounders, just as Angus.)

"Greed, for lack of a better word, is good."

Wallstreet

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHERE YOU BUY UNDERWEAR? WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? UNDERWEAR IS UNDERWEAR! IT IS UNDERWEAR WHEREVER YOU BUY IT! IN CINCINNATI OR WHEREVER!

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes