GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I'm pretty sure I'm right. I have a great one, but it would be from the same movie I just posted in "Name that Flick," so I'll pick another.

"What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"

George

What we have here, is a failure to communicate!

If this Isn't easy enough, let me know. I first dropped this line oh must be 2 years ago, but I don't remember anyone got it then. I've used it mayber twice since. It would be on most top 50 movie quotes of all time. So it's not random.

"Air Force One"

"How did you know it was me?"

"What do you mean? I've known you my whole life! I've seen you naked! You don't think I would recognize you because I can't see your cheekbones? What is this? Why is your skin green? Why are you glowing? What the hell is with that mask?"

George

Yes. It's "Green Lantern." Of course, in the comic books, not seeing Hal's cheekbones WAS enough for Carol not to know his identity. laugh.gif

George

Hal didn't have cheekbones, he was an operating system. Ha Ha. It's Greek to me.

This is probably not something that somebody knows. It's probably the wrong thread for it. But a great line from the movie Blind Fury is when Rutger Hauer (playing a blind guy) uses his sword to shave off a guy's eyebrows who say's, "Not bad for a Blind man". Another Rutger Hauer movie. Clue:

If your a fan of this movie then this is a quote for you. Are your flesh, or are you spirit?

If not a fan then this quote is for you. A beautiful woman with alabaster skin and the eyes of a dove. And her name is... Isabeau. Find her and you find the wolf. The wolf... who loves her.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes