GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

This sounds like it was the ark from "NOAH".

If so, this really was a clue for the Movie Mash-Ups,

since this movie was NOT remembered for this line.

Usual rule of thumb for this thread- if people who never

saw the movie can hear the line and identify the movie,

then the movie is remembered for that line.

The mash-up thread clues can be obscure and clever, so long

as the movie itself isn't truly obscure.

This sounds like it was the ark from "NOAH".

No that's not it. But your right WordWolf it probably was better suited for that thread. So I'm removing it, saving it for that thread.

New clue:

I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner.

No that's not it. But your right WordWolf it probably was better suited for that thread. So I'm removing it, saving it for that thread.

New clue:

I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner.

I've never seen the movie, but every cannibalistic double entendre seems to lead to "Silence of the Lambs."

George

I've never seen the movie, but every cannibalistic double entendre seems to lead to "Silence of the Lambs."

George

That's it. The last line of SOTL except Jodi Foster repeats Dr Lecter, Dr. Lecter, Dr. Lecter as the credits roll up and Hannibal falls behind the crowd on his way to his next meal. (his psychiatrist)

Well here's another one we've used before, but (I believe) a different quote. This one had so many memorable ones.

And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.

George

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes