GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Of course we've got Snow White but let's go with the Charlize Theron movie......

Snow White and The Huntsman just because. OR, could it be Julie Roberts in Mirror Mirror?

Are we allowed two guesses? I'll stick with Charlize then.

Edited by Human without the bean

Oh, sorry. Didn't realize I got a response from WordWolf.

Uh, Oh! Look's like somebody's got a case of the Monday's!

I guess I'm not surprised with the lack of a response. No one knows this movie. Recently, IMDb ranked it # 7 on their list of 25 of the Best Comedies to come out since 1980. I know. What does IMDb know about movies? Some of it's partner's in crime were, Caddy Shack, Coming To America, Old School and The Naked Gun 2 1/2.

I'll give it another day! mooner.gif

Edited by Human without the bean

From the same movie.

Yeah, I just stare at my desk, but it looks like I'm working. I do that for probably another hour after lunch, too. I'd say, in a given week I probably do only 15 minutes of real, actual, work.

Hey, and speaking of problems, what's this I hear about you having problems with your TPS reports?

Yeah. Didn't you get that memo?

This is where they fought the battle of Gettysburg. Fifty thousand men died right here on this field, fighting the same fight that we are still fighting among ourselves today. This green field right here, painted red, bubblin' with the blood of young boys. Smoke and hot lead pouring right through their bodies. Listen to their souls, men. I killed my brother with malice in my heart. Hatred destroyed my family. You listen, and you take a lesson from the dead. If we don't come together right now on this hallowed ground, we too will be destroyed, just like they were. I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.

"Lincoln"?

George

Good guess I guess George. No. That's not it.

<br style="font-size: 12.222222328186px;"> I don't care if you like each other of not, but you will respect each other. And maybe... I don't know, maybe we'll learn to play this game like men.<br style="font-size: 12.222222328186px;">

<br style="font-size: 12.222222328186px;">

No war in this movie. But there is a battle both on and off the field.

We need a little more info Raf??????

Apparently Raf is taking a break and after a few days google says it's Clerks;

So, let's go with a twist for the next one. Still easy, Still recognizable.

Were going to need a bigger boat? And it's not from the movie everybody know's it's from. It's from another one.

• Upvote 1

Were going to need a bigger boat? And it's not from the movie everybody know's it's from. It's from another one.

I think that anyone playing is going to need a bit of a hint so here goes for you who are playing!

The boat referred to in this movie is considerably bigger than the boat in Jaws. Oh say, as big as an ocean liner.

And the actor's initials that spoke the quote are SC.

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes