GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I don't think that WordWolf will mind me putting something up in the meantime. It's not like were coming up with anything new. Right Chances are we've already used most of these lines before.

The first time I used this one nobody got it. Let's see if anyone's been paying attention. :rolleyes:/>

I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Either get busy living or get busy dying!

Edited by Human without the bean

I don't think that WordWolf will mind me putting something up in the meantime. It's not like were coming up with anything new. Right Chances are we've already used most of these lines before.

The first time I used this one nobody got it. Let's see if anyone's been paying attention. :rolleyes:/>/>

I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Either get busy living or get busy dying!

If it makes you feel better, I remember seeing this line.

I don't remember what movie it's from, though. :lol:

George

Was "the Shawshank Redemption" really that good?

Seems like a lot to live up to.

It's a case of when all the odds are against you and you put everything you have up against those odds and win.

Classic tale of making a wrong right. Yes, it was that good. And Morgan Freeman narrating it gives it that little something extra.

Your really up now WW.

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women."

"Say 'hello' to my leetle friend!"

I don't think there are too many movies with that line in it, other than a spoof or two. So I'll go ahead.

Your not real FBI, are you?

Your not real FBI, are you?

That was Silence of The Lambs. Clarisse Starling. Says to Lector, no, I'm a trainee.

"What, screams back Lector. Jack Crawford send a trainee to me".

So if anyone's got something go.

FREE POST

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes