GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

• 2 weeks later...

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home Alone.

Oops. Wrong thread

Don't make me hungry. You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry. Wait, that's not right.

But right answer Raf. Your up! :biglaugh:/> Oh! I see you did post. Wonder why I didn't see it when I read it the first time?

You mean angry don't you Raf, or not. The Incredible Hulk if it is, or not if it isn't.

Edited by Human without the bean

But right answer Raf. Your up! :biglaugh:/>/> Oh! I see you did post. Wonder why I didn't see it when I read it the first time?

You mean angry don't you Raf, or not. The Incredible Hulk if it is, or not if it isn't.

Human,

In the "Incredible Hulk" movie with Edward Norton (not to be confused with "The Hulk" with Eric Bana), Bruce Banner has his Portuguese mixed up (he's in Brazil) and says, "You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry," an homage to the line from the old TV show, "You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

I say, you got it; go ahead with a new one.

George

"Your Honor, every one of these letters is addressed to Santa Claus. The Post Office has delivered them. Therefore the Post Office Department, a branch of the Federal Government, recognizes this man Kris Kringle to be the one and only Santa Claus."

"Uh, since the United States Government declares this man to be Santa Claus, this court will not dispute it. Case dismissed!"

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes