GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I not familiar with this one George. Should I be?

I'd be very surprised if you hadn't seen this movie. And this was a pretty memorable line. Here's another from the same movie:

"We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.

"'Number 6'? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one."

"Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course."

"You spare the women?"

"Naw, we rape the s--t out of them at the Number Six Dance later on."

George

Edited by GeorgeStGeorge

Yes. Your up here Raf.

I'm playing for Raf.

"See now I'm thinking, maybe it means you're the evil man and I'm the righteous man, and mister 9 mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous as# in the valley of darkness. Or it could mean, you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd, and it's the world that's evil and selfish. Yeah, I'd like that. But that ain't the truth. The truth is .......you're the weak and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying hard Ringo. I trying real hard to be the shepherd.

Edited by Human without the bean

• 2 weeks later...

Correct. Possibly not the best-remembered line, but it would have given it away, to me. (And, apparently, to Raf.)

George

Sometimes it's not necessarily the most famous line to me, but more of one line (or two or three) that reasonates within us, you, me, or Raf, or WW, whoever's fancy that movie line struck a cord with which basically means "This is the famous line to me"!

I didn't know Jack,(no pun indended) about your clue but it got my interest enough to become entertained!

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes