GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I don't recognize it.

George

Thanks George. That's Paulie's line in Rocky V to Tommy Gunn. You know, as the years roll by and the days grow old, as far as the culmination of the Rocky series goes, [whenever that is ie., Balboa) it doesn't get any better for me than Rocky V. Except maybe Rocky 4. <_<

Let's go to one of my favorite standbys.

Who's driving this car, Stevie Wonder?

Come out to the coast! We'll get together, have a few laughs. Just cuz I love this show so much I gave you two!

I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody!

George

On The Waterfront

Another one of my favorite most memorable last lines from a movie:

"Patience Lewis. We're only human"!

Edited by Human without the bean

It's kinda hammie, but I still like it, the last line from Robocop 2.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/c-eZeVwnVOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FREE POST

I used the Robocop 2 line "We're only human", here before.

Here's one that I'm 87% sure George has seen!! :rolleyes:/>

"Hey Ma, the meatloaf, we want it now. The meatloaf! What is she doing? I never know what she's doing back there? Ma, the meatloaf! ...."!!!!

I used the Robocop 2 line "We're only human", here before.

Here's one that I'm 87% sure George has seen!! :rolleyes:/>/>

"Hey Ma, the meatloaf, we want it now. The meatloaf! What is she doing? I never know what she's doing back there? Ma, the meatloaf! ...."!!!!

I may have seen it, but I don't recognize it from that line. :)

George

This is a pretty funny scene from Wedding Crashers. Will Farrell is an innovator for all party crashers and now has discovered funerals to score on women. But that's not this scene. I re-edited. It is in this scene

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ID8B1Vn3YWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This is a pretty funny scene from Wedding Crashers. Will Farrell is an innovator for all party crashers and now has discovered funerals to score on women. But that's not this scene. I re-edited. It is in this scene

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ID8B1Vn3YWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ah.

I have not seen that movie.

George

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it's not right to go into details, I got nervous. I screwed up, I said the wrong thing... Where if I hadn't, I could be in bed right now with a woman who, if you make her laugh, you got a life. Instead I'm here with you [gestures to bartender] No offense, but a moron pushing the last legal drug.

• 3 weeks later...
  • modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes