GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

While we wait for WordWolf let me pop another one in there. :anim-smile:/> :anim-smile:/>

"What do you see when you're in the dark, and the demons come?"

"I see you, Frank, I see you standing over the grave of another dead president".

While we wait for WordWolf let me pop another one in there. :anim-smile:/>/> :anim-smile:/>/>

"What do you see when you're in the dark, and the demons come?"

"I see you, Frank, I see you standing over the grave of another dead president".

Sorry for playing out of turn WordWolf. Like John Cusake I couldn't get John Malkovich out my head.

Silence of the Lambs

Nice quote selection because it's a scene transition. The scene cuts to the next scene after the second line. Well done.

"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas!"

"Atticus, do you defend niggers?"

"Don't say 'nigger,' Scout."

George

To Kill A Mockingbird

I might be stretching this a little. Let's see how it goes with this one. If not well received I'll re-post again.

"The thing is Emily we're just another married couple trying to work things out"!

"We'll work it out? Let me tell you something, you work it out on your f*cking own. This is over"!

I don't remember the film from those lines. :)/>/>/>

George

I'm not even triggering a vague sense off this one.

OK. fair enough. Let's move on. New movie.

I don't think that I've used a quote from this movie yet. It's used twice which I think holds some water as to it's recognizablility (if that's a word).

I think you're an over-educated 27-year-old virgin who likes to hold the hands of superstitious old ladies and promise them everlasting life.

OK. fair enough. Let's move on. New movie.

I think you're an over-educated 27-year-old virgin who likes to hold the hands of superstitious old ladies and promise them everlasting life.

A memorable line, from a memorable actor, from a memorable movie. Folks here surely have seen this one. So..........I'll give it one more day then.

• 2 weeks later...

I looked it up. (Seems fair, after a week.)

I have seen the movie, though I confess that I didn't recognize the line.

"Gran Torino"

"About the whole no guns thing... I'm not sure I feel as strongly about it as you do."

(Memorable for me, hopefully for you, too.)

George

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes