GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Dorothy, this is not a guy. It's a syndrome. Early mid-life. Hanging on to the bottom rung. "Dear God, don't let me be alone or I call my newly-long-suffering-assistant-without-medical for company settlement."

It's Jerry Maguire.

If you got one go ahead.

Older movie here. It's a jock movie! Anyway, it's one of the most memorable lines (the last one) of the movie to me.

You ever hear of Pele?

Yeah, he's a soccer player.

A very famous soccer player!

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the goddamn goalie never knew what the fu*k hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'm here, sitting alone in my room, and I start crying.

That's right, I start crying. Because another human being, a species that I happen to belong to, could kick a ball, and lift himself, and the rest of us sad-assed human beings, up to a better place to be, if only for a minute... let me tell ya, kid - it was pretty goddamned glorious. It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes.

If you were still a virgin back then.....it may be a if your still a virgin movie too. And no, it's not All the Right Moves.

Edited by Human without the bean

Older movie here. It's a jock movie! Anyway, it's one of the most memorable lines (the last one) of the movie to me.

That's right, I start crying. Because another human being, a species that I happen to belong to, could kick a ball, and lift himself, and the rest of us sad-assed human beings, up to a better place to be, if only for a minute... let me tell ya, kid - it was pretty goddamned glorious. It ain't the six minutes... it's what happens in that six minutes. [/b]

If you were still a virgin back then.....it may be a if your still a virgin movie too. And no, it's not All the Right Moves.

That last line is really the best stuff. I won't bore everyone for long. Hint: The six minutes is a reference to a wrestling match. Hint: A young Madonna performs in a tavern/bar too when she really wasn't anybody yet.

Madonna's video for her song Crazy for You is also in the movie Vision Quest and is the correct answer to the movie quote.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Zn5OJGucveg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Edited by Human without the bean

Hate put me in prison. Love's gonna bust me out!

Denzel Washington is "The Hurricane"

"After that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone."

Hint: Last line of this movie.

"After that, my guess is you'll never hear from him again. The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, he's gone."

Hint: Last line of this movie.

I thought for sure that someone would remember this Kevin Spacey line? I've used it before??

"You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, GodD*it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,

'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' "

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes