GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

Guess it's OK. I wasn't abkle to log in somehow but now.................I can! :dance::offtopic:

Is it a spoof movie?

That was really weird! <_< <_< <_< Where did my post go?

Weird! What just happened? I made the post but it disappeared. Then, it reappeared.

Edited by Human without the bean

:offtopic: Same as yesterday I'm not able to log in unless I go into history and tab a previous time I was logged in. How do I stay logged on? Help this could be the last time!

For now I am able to stay logged in. Just won't shut down the spot! I mean me personally from my computer> :offtopic:

"You can't make a deal with him. Even if you gave him the money he'd still kill you. He's a peculiar man. You could even say that he has principles. Principles that transcend money or drugs or anything like that. He's not like you. He's not even like me."

I'm wondering, soul searcher after several lyrics perhaps this example best fits in name that tune?

I thought the point here was if it's not obvious then it's not the place to put it.

Edited by Human without the bean

Chigruh had caught a shotgun blast in the leg. He knew he needed to clean his wound before continuing on his assignment and so he had to rob a drug store for supplies.

This, to me, is one of the most interesting scenes in the movie, especially the second half of the clip. Notice how Chigurh cooly goes through the trouble of rinsing off the bullet fragments he extracts from his wound.

And you if sneeze you might miss the one moment where he gives even the slightest hint of being in pain.

Brilliant movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZqVv_x-n0s&feature=related

Ive seen it ss but i could never understand what everyone was jumping on the band wagon for on this one. Best picture? Another best picture that i didn't see worthy getting the nod either was Shakespeare in Love. To each is own i guess. :rolleyes:

...more glorification of violence...

Isn't that what Hollywood is? The Lethal Weapon movies, Gladiator, Rambo, Die Hard...etc.

Coen brothers films are far more nuanced, subtle and intelligent than the drekk I cited above. The violence is portrayed accurately, IMO.

I think I'll go again...

"Oh for Pete's sake, he's fleeing the interview! He's fleeing the interview!"

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes