GreaseSpot Cafe

Easy Movie Quotes

I think there was a Curly Bill in Tombstone. He was one the leader of the Cowboys, brilliantly played by Powers Boothe.

But I must say if it's Tombstone, there are many more memorable lines than that one.

"End of Days"?

George

or "The Devil's Advocate"?

No! Your both in the right vein though.

I apologize. I've led both of you astray. This line is not in the vein of either "End of Days or Devil's Advocate". I'm sorry. Guess I had a moment where I wasn't using my cognitive reasoning when I answered. Whatever it was agin, sorry.

'nother line, please

Is it horror?

wild guess: The Omen

OK. Another line? Sure. And no, it's not horror. For your trouble I'll give you two.

I'm telling you this guy is protected from up on high by the Prince of Darkness.

How do you shoot the devil in the back? What if you miss?

Edited by Human without the bean

Okay, I think this has gone on long enough. I think the quote is from "The Usual Suspects".

It is (they are). I just checked. I don't know.. if I were to think of a single line that defined the movie and made it a giveaway, I'd have used anything with "Keyser Soze" in it. But that's just me.

Don't know what comes out of the river...

George

Okay, I think this has gone on long enough.
I think the quote is from "The Usual Suspects". If it's not -- my apologies -- I'm going anyway because I have a good one:

I posted this clue 3 days ago. Last time you posted here it stayed up for 6 days. (but who's countin)

"Let's just wait and see what comes out of the river."

It is (they are). I just checked. I don't know.. if I were to think of a single line that defined the movie
and made it a giveaway, I'd have used anything with "Keyser Soze" in it. But that's just me.

Don't know what comes out of the river...

George

I'm cool with say, 3 days and if no one's playing and when somebody wants to suspend the current clue and start a new one they can do so. If that's cool with everybody playing here? I've seen it go next to 2 weeks before we know a flick, and that's way to long!

. if I were to think of a single line that defined the movie and made it a giveaway, I'd have used anything with "Keyser Soze" in it. But that's just me.

Yes George, but you are not me. There were many lines to choose from Usual Suspects and I chose this line because it stands out from every other line as, (for me) the most memorable. In fact, I think it's one of the best movie lines ever, besides >

"You hear me talkin Hillbilly boy". :realmad:

Sorry i don't have real good edit skills. I don't mind at all that i was passed up! I'm having a great time posting. As Ringo would say Peace and Love.

Edited by Human without the bean

• modcat5 changed the title to Easy Movie Quotes