GreaseSpot Cafe

How deluded and arrogant...

OldSkool

How deluded and arrogant does a group of people (TWI - BOD headed by Rozilla) have to be to isolate themselves in the cornfields of north west Ohio (while spending most of their time exclusively with their own in meetings in the Chalet Annex) to think they can pontificate amongst themselves and be able to pin point what God's people need to learn next. Not that most of the group do much more than say "yes ma'am".The more I think about it it just blows my mind. I have the cure though - I'm gonna stop thinking about it..lol :sleep1:

:offtopic: On another note, while writing this thread I figured out what's worse than being a "yes man"....give up?...it's being a "yes ma'am" :mooner:

Edited by OldSkool

How deluded and arrogant does a group of people (TWI - BOD headed by Rozilla) have to be to isolate themselves in the cornfields of north west Ohio (while spending most of their time exclusively with their own in meetings in the Chalet Annex) to think they can pontificate amongst themselves and be able to pin point what God's people need to learn next. Not that most of the group do much more than say "yes ma'am".The more I think about it it just blows my mind. I have the cure though - I'm gonna stop thinking about it..lol :sleep1:

:offtopic: On another note, while writing this thread I figured out what's worse than being a "yes man"....give up?...it's being a "yes ma'am" :mooner:

LOL, "Yes ma'am". Good one. There's a lot of 'em alright.

How deluded and arrogant does a group of people (TWI - BOD headed by Rozilla) have to be to isolate themselves in the cornfields of north west Ohio (while spending most of their time exclusively with their own in meetings in the Chalet Annex) to think they can pontificate amongst themselves and be able to pin point what God's people need to learn next.

About as deluded and arrogant as a group of people that isolate themselves in palatial digs in Rome who think God gave them the right to control people the world over and tell them what to eat and how to have sex (among other things!)

It's called religion.

What I don't get is how they get away with being lesbians when they teach that it's the worst of the worst in God's eyes. I don't understand how they keep the two top jobs and are supported by "their people" yet they teach against the very lifestyle they live - does nobody catch on to this??? Do the masses really believe they're "just friends"?

Was lcm ousted only because he was such a slutface about his extramarital activities?

Personally I think if you find love you're mighty lucky - I don't think its my place to judge women who are with women or men who are with men.

But the way is FULL of hatred for those relationships, yet their top two dogs are not heterosexual and not abstinent from all accounts...

And whatever happened to the president of the cult being a 5-year-term when she first took over? It sure seems she's planted pretty firmly there.

And isn't she over 70 years old? Even the founding president retired before age 70...

Sorry, don't know who put a quarter in me, but I've been wondering these thoughts for a while now. :confused:

Edited by bowtwi

Ham you'd be surprised at how frisky older folks can be. There are various medications men can use....but I don't know if women need anything???

It's likely Rozilla could live another 10 years at least! When she dies, perhaps DM will take over the top spot. I'm sure they are clandestinely looking around for something they can mold or pass off as leadership.....something they can make look like a mog.

Or maybe not. Maybe they figure if they lay low enough things will just fade into oblivion. They certainly haven't done anything "new". Has there been even so much as a new paragraph let alone a new teaching? No new books.....nothing. All this time and they didn't even send any of there brainy or intellectually capable people to places where they could have learned how to use ancient languages to "research". They don't care....and they appear to be so lazy. I haven't seen a photo of Rozilla in a different dress in 15 years......that black and white printed thing is definitely dated.

sigh!

Ham you'd be surprised at how frisky older folks can be. There are various medications men can use....but I don't know if women need anything???

the thought of rosie.. being "frisky".. based on an over ten year old photograph..

it hurts for me even to think about it..

:biglaugh:

Notta, I'm sure you're right!

Oh, I forgot my other biggest question. How in the world does the average twibot send in their abs knowing that Donna Martindale is at the top of their food chain? I mean everyone else whose husband was dropped from the corps was kicked off grounds along with him. Just how did she secure such a cushy position and nobody balks about it?

Hell, she's not even a wierwille. How's she get to live in the Chalet all these years and don't "the people" care? :confused:

Just for fun I thought I'd post a link to a skeptic site where several folks have written in defending their pet superstition "Ramtha". I think the parallels to most other religions and faiths is self-evident - the arrogance, the unquestioned adherence to unsupported and really dubious tenets, and the urge to want to "share" the belief with the poor, unwashed heathen:

http://www.skepdic.com/comments/ramthacom.html

Just for fun I thought I'd post a link to a skeptic site where several folks have written in defending their pet superstition "Ramtha". I think the parallels to most other religions and faiths is self-evident - the arrogance, the unquestioned adherence to unsupported and really dubious tenets, and the urge to want to "share" the belief with the poor, unwashed heathen:

http://www.skepdic.c.../ramthacom.html

I concur about the unsupported and dubious tenets. Below is the best link I have seen on religion. However if George Carlin offends you - please don't follow the URL

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=RNy6ziOyxoA

Edited by RumRunner