GreaseSpot Cafe

Yep - its your worst nightmare

RumRunner

I am having trouble. First I forgot my password then how to post here. Listen kids - I am glad you announced this -- I hated keeping it a secret. I am crazy about you as my dear bro and I have been excited for weeks. I love both of you. IS it me? Maybe I still have a virus. I forgot how to post.... Anyway, after you told me you posted this I had to come to post my love... Am I posting right - it is going in as an attachment. Oh well, HI everyone. Just here for a minute. Love you all.It looks different.

Ok, I just hit the reply button right? Geez it has been a long time...

I am having trouble. First I forgot my password then how to post here. Listen kids - I am glad you announced this -- I hated keeping it a secret. I am crazy about you as my dear bro and I have been excited for weeks. I love both of you. IS it me? Maybe I still have a virus. I forgot how to post.... Anyway, after you told me you posted this I had to come to post my love... Am I posting right - it is going in as an attachment. Oh well, HI everyone. Just here for a minute. Love you all.It looks different.

Ok, I just hit the reply button right? Geez it has been a long time...

"What's a gig?

well - let's look at the facts that have already been stated:

There's going to be a big-a$$ed party.

Groucho will be officiating with stockings and garters under his robes

I'll be making cheesecake "

Dooj - I think you ARE the cheesecake!

Edited by Dot Matrix

I'm curious.. are you having any kind of ceremony? any "holy" "cough" somebody presiding over your agreement.?

no ceremony - I don't need god's man to tell me this is for real. Thanks for asking though - hell Ham I'm an applied mathematician - god doesn't need to bless my work or my love - it's just an integration study if you will....

Edited by RumRunner

no ceremony - I don't need god's man to tell me this is for real. Thanks for asking though - hell Ham I'm an applied mathematician - god doesn't need to bless my work or my love - it's just an integration study if you will....

...and I thought you were calling Loy to see if he would don his robes once again...

...will there at least be a salt covenant?

That is one thing I always have regretted. . . . a TWI minister sanctioned wedding. I keep telling hubby we should check. . . . if we are legal!

I still want to go to Vegas and redo it. . . . . Elvis impersonator, drive through Chapel. . . . I would have more confidence in that ceremony!

Edited by geisha779