GreaseSpot Cafe

Word Over The World Ambassadors on FB

Rejoice

Fictional Future Fable:

oh,.............. <<snooty look>> ...I see you're reading the 67th edition?! Didn't you know the 68th edition was out? Melissa and I were just discussing all the exciting changes in it!!!!! Do be a dear and - Call us when you're all caught up to speed!!! Ta Ta,... Toodle Pip!

WOW are the Heart of the Ministry!!!!! Slave Labor was cheap back then :evilshades:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJV4N7fsaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJV4N7fsaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoJV4N7fsaI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Upon reading the Facebook accounts of wonderful WOW years, William Shatner's performance on Saturday Night years ago comes to mind. In a sketch he is playing himself appearing at a Star Trek Convention. People are asking him questions about Vulcans, warp drive, whatever until Shatner bursts out with, "People, get a life!" "Move out of your parents' basement!" "It was just a T.V. show!"

In context of this Facebook I would like to say, "People, get a life! PFAL was just a country preacher's teaching, a mediocre one at that!"

• Upvote 1

Upon reading the Facebook accounts of wonderful WOW years, William Shatner's performance on Saturday Night years ago comes to mind. In a sketch he is playing himself appearing at a Star Trek Convention. People are asking him questions about Vulcans, warp drive, whatever until Shatner bursts out with, "People, get a life!" "Move out of your parents' basement!" "It was just a T.V. show!"

In context of this Facebook I would like to say, "People, get a life! PFAL was just a country preacher's teaching, a mediocre one at that!"

• 2 weeks later...

WOW was the best year of someone's life? I think I'm puking a little in my mouth too. GAK!! It's a great year if you want to put up with alcoholic verbal abuser who was just like your alcoholic father. It's a great year if you have a WOW sister who was busy banging two of her WOW brothers during the year. People are still in the mojo faze of purple haze if they think it's was a wonderful year. How about how much money you could make working 30 hours a week on minimum wage? Thankfully we waited tables and made more than minimum wage, plus we had 5 in our family. So we ate well, but I knew many who did not.

It reminds me of people who worked on Staff and had an absolutely $h1tty time. Yet, they say they learned to much and are so thankful for the experience. It is similar to a bunch of people on the SS Enterprise who walk down the halls with a stone face saying "Bless you." If I never hear that phrase again, I'd be the happier. It was so fake and phoney, as it most things in TWI.

I do have to give the alcoholic WOW brother credit though. He apologized to me just this last year about our WOW year. It was 26 years later.

Edited by Nottawayfer

?? The FB page is there with a bunch of truth or tradition stuff posted recently.

It was Oldskool's link to where someone posted scanned way material.

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /Epistles.Lit.Trans/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at we.standfortruth.us Port 80

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /Epistles.Lit.Trans/ on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at we.standfortruth.us Port 80

ROFL!! Guess they are,perhaps, lurkers?