GreaseSpot Cafe

Who loves you, baby?

Ham

very interesting..

so it's been (too many to count) years since I left.

And not one Representative of da way, have I heard from. Perhaps I should be thankful..

:biglaugh:

last year, I failed to claim a tax credit.

The GOVERNMENT actually took the time, the computer wherewithal, and a genuine first class postage stamp, to search ME out..

what is wrong here? I thought the government was Evil. Didn't give a damn about the "ordinary" folk..

I don't want this to end up in politics and such.

but when a nameless, faceless government has more regard for an individual, than da way of holiness..

where do we go, from here..?

• Upvote 1

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y9JwY8pEk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y9JwY8pEk?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4Y9JwY8pEk?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Yeah. All those years of hearing "We sure do love you" and then when I left---- nobody even noticed. Never heard from them again. Not that I really want to. You understand, I'm sure.

edit: very cool post, excie!!

Edited by waysider

Obviously some definition of love I'm not familiar with.

Same when I left. Nobody came checking on me. But the I had stopped ABS. They probably figured I was getting wise to the scam.

The thing that really amazes me is I live in a college town. During the 70s and 80s there was Way folk droping out of every oak tree. Now like SoDamn Insane"s WMDs they've all disappeared. Evaporated. Went the happy bibical research ground on Weirwille Road.

SoCrates

Obviously some definition of love I'm not familiar with.

Same when I left. Nobody came checking on me. But the I had stopped ABS. They probably figured I was getting wise to the scam.

The thing that really amazes me is I live in a college town. During the 70s and 80s there was Way folk droping out of every oak tree. Now like SoDamn Insane"s WMDs they've all disappeared. Evaporated. Went the happy bibical research ground on Weirwille Road.

SoCrates

I think they actually landed on a farm in the Louisiana swamp..

somewhere in Smith County, I think..

• Upvote 1

why the late Telly Salvalas/Kojak sucking on a lolipop :biglaugh::eusa_clap: