GreaseSpot Cafe

Who holds the power now?

skyrider

I DO.

YOU DO.

WE DO.

No longer are we under the controlling power of the oppressers!

No longer are we submitting to twi's agenda with our allegiance!

No longer are we giving tithes and offerings to their dark ways!

No longer are we bringing others to this mass march of madness!

Questions like....."Should I go to a twi fellowship?" are NEVER a consideration anymore. Knowing what I now know, why would I allow myself to be ensnared again? All of their teachings, their policies, their legalism, their fruit EXPOSE THEM for what they are. They worship their creation more than the Creator.

Seducers and Idolaters.

In exiting twi.....I've had to UNlearn most of the twi dogma.

In exiting twi.....I've had to UNravel the seductive psycho-babble.

In exiting twi.....I've had to UNload the guilt trips and mind games.

In exiting twi.....I've had to UNleash my past to reclaim the present.

The Jonathan Edwards: Sunshine song comes to mind....

......He can't even run his own life, be damned if he'll run mine.

• Upvote 2

No longer are we under the controlling power of the oppressers!

I just hope we aren't too late here..

I mean.. we've waited for the dissolution of City States..

Now it looks like wating for the dissolutions of country sovereignty..

what kind of governmental power do you really want here..

Religions and politics have their own set of oppressive systems. In the Scriptures, Jesus warned his disciples to beware of the leaven of the Pharisees and the leaven of Herod. Wierwille leavened "The Way, Inc." with his disproportionate heapings of pfal, centralizing the "command center" (i.e. headquarters), funneling all monies to hq, elevating his sunday teachings to a level of excathedra, formulation of corps indoctrination, etc.

With regards to governmental power......I would like to see Constitutional Conservatism adhered to and practiced. All the excessive spending, open borders policies, wars and rumors of wars, unwarranted entitlements, etc, etc,.....are weakening our country's sovereignty and strength. These policies have been escalating for the past 50 years......and some argue that the turning point started about 100 years ago with the Federal Reserve, the income tax, and Woodrow Wilson.

My intent of this thread......twi no longer has power over us, unless we allow it. Their system of abuse was a series of hoops and snares. And now, being far removed from this....I simply don't allow my past to be a conduit of the present. Freedom and empowerment is a beautiful thing.

Have a good day.

WHO'S SORRY NOW?

Words, Bert Kalmar and Harry Ruby. Music, Ted Snyder.

New York: Waterson, Berlin & Snyder Co., © 1923.

VERSE: You smiled when we parted. It hurt me somehow.

I thought there was nothing worthwhile.

The tables are turning and you're crying now,

While I am just learning to smile.

CHORUS: Who's sorry now?

Who's sorry now?

Whose heart is aching for breaking each vow?

Who's sad and blue?

Who's crying too,

Just like I cried over you?

Right to the end,

Just like a friend,

I tried to warn you somehow.

You had your way.

Now you must pay.

I'm glad that you're sorry now.

SPOKEN: You will never know the pain you brought to me

When I realized that it was not to be.

For each hour of gladness that I spent with you,

There were days of sadness when you proved untrue.

Every single word you told me, I believed.

You knew love was blind and that's why you deceived.

How you took advantage of my faith and trust

All my tender hopes you trampled in the dust.

Now that it's all over, I'm so glad that we're through.

I'm the one who's happy. You're the one who's blue.

You will count the hours spent in vain regret

While your heart is breaking, trying to forget.

Now you know it doesn't pay to play with fate.

You have learned your lesson just a bit too late.

SUNG: I'm glad that you're sorry now.

Edited by waysider

This is "The Greatest Secret in TWI Today". :anim-smile:

That's why the directors mandated the mark/avoid edict!

When people leave......the doors to freedom and empowerment open wide. Economically, socially, spiritually.....opportunity to grow is everywhere.

Abusers like secrets to stay secret.

like the lock box of the "father in the word"

IF you are spiritual enough, you WILL keep it in the lock box of your soul

Yeah....wierwille and his "lock box" (cough, cough).

Seems to me there were two points to his lockbox teaching:

1) Added mystique to the mog and the revelation he, supposedly, received from God.

2) Deceptively used to silence and/or shun those he abused.

At age 51, wierwille crafted his plaf-class with subliminal messages and double meanings. Imo.....he knew exactly what he was doing and why he did it. Remember, wierwille headed to California to check out the orgy scene about this time frame of his life! The man was lusting after the flesh......and "the king had every right to every woman in the kingdom." (pfal)

Was the corps program set up with the same power/lust control levers? Absolutely. Wierwille would visit Emporia and invite unsuspecting girls to his secret, liquor-ladden, motorcoach. The inner circle knew what was going on. The security guy kept guard as wierwille seduced and indulged in lust.

The corps indoctrination led towards a dependant, power-stripped individual.

Not long after the "ministry" began to grow at exponential rates, Wierwille unveiled his Christian Family and Sex class. It was another deliberately crafted tool of indoctrination, designed to desensitize the conscience of its participants.. (IMO)

I have had an an unbearable desire to respond to this thread's question with: "Yo momma". Don't ask me why, it's not a reflection on the topic or anythings else. Sorry, it was like an itch I had to scratch.

I think this tells it like it is for me: "I simply don't allow my past to be a conduit of the present."

Yep excardosia, quoting from another here somewhere. It fits, like a bug in a rug.

As does this: Stop consenting - Voila! - their power vanishes.

Special? Darn tootin'. And the special for the day is No Consentio with a side of Don't Do Dat.

I simply don't, just don't, no pea picking don't.

There may be time involved, effects, things that need to be done. You just have to proceed, one foot forward, one step at a time, two up and one back, take a breather, two more - whatever the progress, you can make progress.

I heard a guy say something once, and it stuck - it was John Bon Jovi of all people, talking about his success. He said "when you want something bad enough it's not hard to get".

I'm not telling anyone else they gotta want it, they gotta do this or don't do that or do anything at all. But I know me and I can blither and deliberate forever on things but when there's something that I want, something I need to do and I want it bad enough I may crawl through muddy stumps to get it but I don't care. If I don't really want it I'll stop at the first sign of a blister but something important to me, blisters are my friends.

I think most people are like that. We all have scars and all the stories aren't fun to tell how we got them. Everyone has a scar they hide, everyone has a place inside that's got a story better left untold.

Life goes on. You said it once - I'll take what I get in this life and take what's coming to me in the next. I'll do the best I can with what I've got. It's not all up to me, wish it was and maybe it's better it's not, but it's not.

In between I hope to "get it right". The clock is ticking. :biglaugh:

• Upvote 1

Yep excardosia, quoting from another here somewhere. It fits, like a bug in a rug.

As does this: Stop consenting - Voila! - their power vanishes.

Special? Darn tootin'. And the special for the day is No Consentio with a side of Don't Do Dat.

I simply don't, just don't, no pea picking don't.

There may be time involved, effects, things that need to be done. You just have to proceed, one foot forward, one step at a time, two up and one back, take a breather, two more - whatever the progress, you can make progress.

Yeah......stop consenting and relinquishing power to them.

Yeah......stop throwing good money (in the horn of plenty) after bad intentions.

Yeah......stop reading the way's rag of propaganda and go to the local library.

Yeah......stop going to their meetings and propping up their house of cards.

To me, all the warm-fuzzy memories are gone, long gone.

Wierwille embellished "stories" that elevated his stature.

Wierwille blatantly lied about revelation from God and his special calling.

Wierwille plagairized from good men and ministers...to mask his bankrupt soul.

Wierwille devised a maze of classes and programs to indoctrinate the naive.

Wierwille died of cancer, a devil spirit (sarc/)....and his law of believing failed.

All who want to worship wierwille and hold hands at a twig......go for it.

Not me. I've got other plans for my life.