GreaseSpot Cafe

Doctrinal is it a place for people you do not agree with

year2027

God first

thanks everybody

Is Doctrinal a place to send post you do not agree with

to hide someone that does not think like you want them to think someobe that thinks outside your box of what you think is right

someone who tells the truth

no matter whether it hurts them

is there no truth on this board was there ever

if so the Way Minisry has won

because that is the way I feel right now

Did Grease Spot cafe sale out to the Way Minisry?

with love and a holy kiss Roy

God first

thanks Ham and waysider

I person think all things should that are place in the doctrine belong in "about the Way" what is doctrine anyway but the bible did not the Way Minisry push was the bible your verion of it

the Way says nothing but the bible which is God's scripture from Genesis to Revelation

but they are wrong because I have prove them by the Bible opening statement "To the most high and mightie Prince, James by the grace of God King of Great Britaine, France and Ireland,........"

God is supose to get the glory not some man

with love and a holy kiss Roy

I just answered your claim that the introduction actually proved something

on the thread you made the claim in, so I won't repost my comments here.

You know where to look, though.

If you want a messageboard that runs exactly to your satisfaction,

the only answer is- start your own messageboard.

Of course, then you have to convince people it's worth visiting.

(I speak from experience-I HAD a messageboard.)

All messageboards have at least one admin/administrator and generally have

moderators as well. All messageboards have rules and standards.

If you disagree with the rules, you take it to the staff in private.

If you don't like the answer you get, then you can leave and post somewhere

else. (Again, I speak from experience, both as a poster and as staff.)

Generally, messageboards follow what's seen as "COMMON" sense as well as basic

internet etiquette. People who can't agree with either are generally unhappy

and move from messageboard to messageboard.

(I know you've done that-I've posted on another board where you DID leave

because the really polite staff didn't conform to your vision of how you thought

they should act.)

So, the staff here decide what is acceptable to POST (they delete spam), what

needs to be moved to ruder sections (hostile threads are moved), what needs to

be moved on the basis of content (a movies/television forum is no place to

discuss religious doctrine, for example), and what to leave alone, whether or not

they need to contact a poster.

What all of that means is- the staff decide, by their best judgement, what belongs

where, and generally make good decisions even if any poster (including myself) disagrees.

It's really poor conduct online to get hostile about them MOVING a thread but leaving

it intact- moving it based on content.

Honestly, think about it.

Is "Doctrinal" a horrible place to post? I post threads there when I think they are

appropriate.

What do people expect when a thread is in "About The Way"?

They expect a DIRECT relation to something in twi,

not something completely unrelated with vpw's name tossed in to say

"look- I mentioned vpw, so the thread belongs here."

Some EXCUSE could be made to dump all kinds of irrelevant threads into "About The Way"-

but that defeats the purpose of HAVING forums and sub-forums.

They're split the way they are so people can navigate the content and know what to

expect in a general way.

I know what the staff go through here-I've been staff in the past.

NOT HERE- I REFUSED moderator status on the board so I never modded THESE threads.

But I know what it's like to moderate and I know that they do a good job even when

I disagree. (If I don't like it, I can always just LEAVE.)

Oh-

and just because you FEEL persecuted is NEVER a guarantee anything is EVER about you.

I've learned that lesson the hard way, myself. I hope you can get something from it.

Is Doctrinal a place to send post you do not agree with

to hide someone that does not think like you want them to think someobe that thinks outside your box of what you think is right

"Doctrinal

Discussion of religious/spiritual doctrinal beliefs. Since this site is not a religious site, please keep all doctrinal discussions in here"

In answer to your question, Roy, Doctrinal is a place to discuss your beliefs and opinions about any doctrine, religious or spiritual, whether those originate in The Way or not. We do not "hide" people there. It is meant to be an active forum to discuss precisely the sort of topics you repeatedly and erroneously post in About the Way. (ATW) You are not hidden there. I suspect you mean well, but you have ignored repeated requests to not post those sorts of topics in ATW, so I move them to where they belong. From here on out, if you continue to post topics there which are not directly related to discussing TWI, your posts will be put in the category of requiring moderator approval before they will appear on the Forum. When a moderator can take the time to review your posts, they will be placed in the appropriate forum where they belong. This may take some time.

[quote name='year2027'}is there no truth on this board was there ever

if so the Way Minisry has won

because that is the way I feel right now]

Did Grease Spot cafe sale out to the Way Minisry?

That is ridiculous, Roy. If you feel that way perhaps you need to discuss your concerns with a friend who knows you personally. Maybe it would be better for your own needs to move on like you stated awhile ago that you were going to do. http://www.greasespo...-this-place-up/ Only you can decide what is best for you.

If you choose to continue to post at GSC, you can expect that your threads will be placed where they belong in the opinion of the moderators, in the interest of the focus and intent of the GSC format. That particular decision is not open for discussion. There are numerous free sites where you can have your own Blog and say what you want, when you want. If you do not like the way GSC is organized, I suggest you try one of them out and have fun.

Hacking up a lung, not good. I guess it would be okay to point it out - maybe not.

"It appears that you may have coughed up something that looks like a lung, to me and I know that doesn't really mean that it's a lung or that you did, I only mean that to me, it does look like that but I don't mean there's anything wrong with it if you did. For you. You may have wanted to do that, and if you did, that's okay. It's okay because if it's okay to you it's okay to me, and that's okay too. And maybe it isn't really a lung maybe it's a cotton candy horsie! Or a big cake! But if you did not intend to cough up that lung and would like some assistance now, I could suggest some. Not because what you did was wrong or bad, or that it might represent a problem for you because I don't want to say that you might have a problem - this is just a friendly and loving observation that if that is a lung, maybe...well - no? It's not a lung? Hmmm, well...okay! Here's a plastic bag just in case it happens again"