GreaseSpot Cafe

The Ninety-Five Theses of GSC

skyrider

"On 31 October 1517, Luther wrote to his bishop, Albert of Mainz, protesting the sale of indulgences. He enclosed in his letter a copy of his "Disputation of Martin Luther on the Power and Efficacy of Indulgences," which came to be known as The Ninety-Five Theses. Hans Hillerbrand writes that Luther had no intention of confronting the church, but saw his disputation as a scholarly objection to church practices,".......and the Reformation was born.

"It was not until January 1518 that friends of Luther translated the 95 Theses from Latin into German, printed, and widely copied, making the controversy one of the first in history to be aided by the printing press.[37] Within two weeks, copies of the theses had spread throughout Germany; within two months throughout Europe."

Click Here - Martin Luther

Today, here at Greasespot Café, we've been "nailing" 95 pages (plus 40 = 135) to twi's doors to confront their double-standard practices, manipulation and exploitation. And, who needs the printing press when you've got THE INTERNET.

The doctrinal forum and the discussion forum expose the doctrines and practices within twi and its faulty foundation. As it was back then, so it is today.....the church doctrine hides and deceives its practices and attempts to crush any dissent in the making. The ex-communication of yester-years is the "mark-and-avoid" of today. Twi directors will NOT allow open discussion, open dialogue, to the masses. Control The People 101.

Other websites via twi-followers have disappeared. Even the offshoots stopped some upstart discussion forums. Why is that? Simple. Those who heed the wierwille-doctrine are on a faulty foundation that will not stand under closer scrutiny of scripture. Therefore, silence insues to protect *their livelihood* [ie tithing from followers]. Just like indulgences in Luther's day......it always goes back to MONEY.

Dissent from the church is a good thing indeed.

The just shall live by faith.

Control from a centralized authority

Money goes one way

Dissent is suppressed and punished when possible

Question: What does twi have in common with its offshoots

that they disagree with the early Christians concerning?

Well, let's start with the list above....

For all the bluster about being like the Christians in Acts or even

BASED on them, the reality not only falls short,

but is usually in complete opposition to outlandish claims

I woke up the other day with this mad idea, I suppose based on some dream I didn't remember...

I planned to write a letter to TWI telling them how good life is now, away from them...

...which led me to thinking how the "sins" I committed were that I was not "meek to the Word" and I would be given a facemelting by someone or other and relegated to some "punishment" duty (dishroom, doing snow clearance at 5AM, etc) intended to ... to what, exactly? Reflect on what I'd missed out on - but never anything substantive.

There was never anything substantive that I did wrong. Once I got reproved for being joyful and excited that an Advanced Class was about to happen! (I skipped down the corridor, Corps Coord told me it was "undignified"!) Plenty of "doctrine" - even more of "reproof" - but of "correction"? Real, honest, correction, given meekly? Very little - none from the facemelters. Though generally kindness and proper teaching from those I worked with. Veiled accusations, so that I could apologise for something they weren't aware of, thus accusing myself. Self-denunciation. Self-condemnation.

...... I didn't write any letter!

WELL, I'M FINE, THANKS FOR ASKING.

LIFE'S NOT QUITE WHAT I EXPECTED, BUT IT'S PRETTY GOOD AND THERE'S PLENTY TO BE THANKFUL FOR.

GOD IS EXCEPTIONALLY KIND AND EVER WILLING TO SHOW THAT HE CARES.

CAN YOU HEAR ME, TWI???

It wouldn't matter if you nailed 95, or 95 million, theses to the OSC or the Auditorium or the pregnant guppy. Some folks never get it.

Or rather, they got it already (stashed in the bank) and they just plain don't care about anyone else's opinion.

It wouldn't matter if you nailed 95, or 95 million, theses to the OSC or the Auditorium or the pregnant guppy. Some folks never get it.

Or rather, they got it already (stashed in the bank) and they just plain don't care about anyone else's opinion.

Yeah.....I hear what you're saying that some never get it.

But....it does matter that "we've nailed the ninety-five theses of GSC" to twi's doors. The open discussions and back-and-forth substantive positions of both sides has been voiced, and heard, [written] for all to see. Anyone who has been paying attention to Waydale/GSC postings for the last 12 years has witnessed many, many altered positions and stances. For many, martindale was the full-throated cause of twi's demise while wierwille stood safely perched on his exalted plateau. Not any more.

GSC postings have "nailed" wierwille's sins, plagiarism, drunkenness, predation, exploitation, etc. in "95 thousand" posts for others to see. The wierwille mystique has unraveled. Even for those who'd left twi.....twi hadn't LEFT them! How many left twi with guilt, damaged and confused? The bewitching has been broken.

Never underestimate the power of words.

The only time twi has openly attempted to refute GSC postings was when H@rve Pl@tig, then-Vice Prez in Twi, came here to offset JP's claims of his mother's, Mrs. Wierwille, lack of elderly care. Other than that, twi leadership have mandated that no one visit this site. Ex-communication is their weapon.

Twi's centralized authority and packaged plagiarism has railroaded lives toward calamity and destruction. And, the corps status/non-corps status instituted by wierwille promoted a class-warfare scenario that enabled envy and strife to fester. The list goes on and on.

Never underestimate the power behind this modern-day NAILING.

Love the "scholarly objection to church practices". Luther had no ulterior motive other than the church stop exploiting people for its own end.

This has been repeated over and over in TWI circles for those that have eyes to see. Schoenheit's paper for example. Simple word study on "adultery" in the Bible, nothing earth shattering. Look at the extreme amounts of venom involved with how it was received - immediate firing and ex-communication with shunning, firing people who have even read the paper or who passed it on, etc. TWI never apologized and invited back the people they had wronged, they just pretend nothing happened and instead focus "on the youth". The youth didn't experience or don't remember the issues and practices.

Problems continue with no acknowledgement from those in charge. Just like the pope opposing Luther. Ex-communication - the tool of the desperate despot - wielded like a club, has been present throughout history. TWI isn't even doing anything new.

It doesn't matter if they recognize it or not. They aren't going to change. Jesus talked about consciences seared with a hot iron. And no, TWI lurkers reading this, Jesus wasn't talking about people who question your leadership's edicts and ethics with scripture. But that's fairly obvious to people not continually subjecting themselves to TWI's messaging. To those that are, you are probably not going to see it. You are going to believe the lies and think that people questioning edicts and ethics with scripture are themselves possessed and seared with a hot iron because they chose to leave the "one true household" or whatever. You aren't thinking clearly.

You know what I think TWI's greatest sin is recently? It's BORING. I mean truly listen to the STS for example. Even the musicians are boring. Nice. Non-inspiring. And these are people who at one time had some pretty exciting talent. When people heard Jesus teach, they were ASTONISHED. Why? Because he taught as someone having authority, and not like the scribes. The scribes were used to nice little neat organized packages of doctrine, delivered in a sterile environment. Jesus skipped all that and taught compassionately with power. Completely the opposite of the assembly line processed food packaging with which all teachings come out of TWI. They will never have power because of how they live, move and operate. They stifle people's voice. They suppress the individual. They press towards conformity with the upper echelons, all under the guise of "moving as one". You IDIOTS, Nazi Germany "moved as one". That is not a characteristic to be desired.

They will receive their just reward. Hope encourages us that justice will be served in the end. I can see it now. We're all dead, gathered together, and all the TWI Pharisees are prancing around with their noses up, reciting soliloquys of how they kept the faith, taught generations the Word, implemented standards, blah, blah, blah.

God's response?

Meh.

Next.

When people heard Jesus teach, they were ASTONISHED. Why? Because he taught as someone having authority, and not like the scribes. The scribes were used to nice little neat organized packages of doctrine, delivered in a sterile environment. Jesus skipped all that and taught compassionately with power. Completely the opposite of the assembly line processed food packaging with which all teachings come out of TWI. They will never have power because of how they live, move and operate. They stifle people's voice. They suppress the individual. They press towards conformity with the upper echelons, all under the guise of "moving as one". You IDIOTS, Nazi Germany "moved as one". That is not a characteristic to be desired.

They will receive their just reward. Hope encourages us that justice will be served in the end. I can see it now. We're all dead, gathered together, and all the TWI Pharisees are prancing around with their noses up, reciting soliloquys of how they kept the faith, taught generations the Word, implemented standards, blah, blah, blah.

God's response?

Meh.

Next.

The arrogance of "standing on The Word" only allows a trickle of blood flow to their hands and feet. Just enough to waddle over to the auditorium and sit down again. Just enough to hold the twi-hymnal and sing praises to twi's household. Just enough to stand, sit and smile when appropriately conditioned to do so. And, just enough to waddle back to the OSC and sit back down at their desks.

See. They've done their duty.

Some have been chosen to work full-time. Some, the little people, are to wait on tables and "move the word" in the highways and byways on the field. Some are to chosen to work at the spiritual epicenter. Those on the field are to run classes and labor to get recruits to the advanced class level.

The Pharisees have their callings.

The followers have their mandates.

To follow is divine.

To dissent is devilish.

:evildenk: