GreaseSpot Cafe

Victor Barnard

Rocky

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am amazed that this person Victor Barnard was able to get away with so many lies. Do you people know the source of lies and people believing the lies? They are demonic spirits. Lucky he did not try that with me. When I see liars I sometimes get very angry.

Edited by Mark Sanguinetti

.......Do you people know the source of lies and people believing the lies? They are demonic spirits....

Really? Devil spirits are the source of lies? That sounds like something straight out of PLAF (The Advanced Wonder Class) Everyone lies, to one degree or another. So, draw the conclusion, if you must.

I, too, hope they catch him and bring him to justice. My sentiment on this, however, is driven by more "old school" reasoning.

Edited by waysider

Really? Devil spirits are the source of lies? That sounds like something straight out of PLAF (The Advanced Wonder Class) Everyone lies, to one degree or another. So, draw the conclusion, if you must.

I, too, hope they catch him and bring him to justice. My sentiment on this, however, is driven by more "old school" reasoning.

Waysider, do you even believe there is a God let alone a God of this world? Do you even believe anything in the bible? Do you even believe Jesus Christ ever lived and died and was risen from the dead? Are we even allowed to quote from the bible at all on this site anymore? I am glad you at least hope Victor Barnard gets brought to justice. However, the person is using the bible and religious authority to be able to have sex with under age girls. I am giving my view that the bible opposes this. I am amazed that people around this person did not see this and oppose this person at all.

Matthew 4

1Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 And when He had fasted forty days and forty nights, afterward He was hungry. 3 Now when the tempter came to Him, he said, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.”

4 But He answered and said, “It is written, ‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.’”

5 Then the devil took Him up into the holy city, set Him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, throw Yourself down. For it is written:

‘He shall give His angels charge over you,’

and,

‘In their hands they shall bear you up,

Lest you dash your foot against a stone.’”

7 Jesus said to him, “It is written again, ‘You shall not tempt the Lord your God.’”

8 Again, the devil took Him up on an exceedingly high mountain, and showed Him all the kingdoms of the world and their glory. 9 And he said to Him, “All these things I will give You if You will fall down and worship me.”

10 Then Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and Him only you shall serve.’”

11 Then the devil left Him, and behold, angels came and ministered to Him.

It seemed like almost everything was caused by devil spirits, in The Way. The Advanced Class syllabus even devoted several pages to identifying and classifying them. Got a drinking problem?...devil spirits. got cancer?...devil spirits. Suffering from mental illness?... devil spirits. (*Lying spirit*, by the way, is item #21 on page 11 of the syllabus.)

"Are we even allowed to quote from the bible at all on this site anymore?"

Of course you are. Did someone say you're not?

"However, the person is using the bible and religious authority to be able to have sex with under age girls. I am giving my view that the bible opposes this"

I don't think you'll find many who disagree with that. In addition to being contrary to scripture, it's illegal to use one's authority in such a manner. It's rape.

"I am amazed that people around this person did not see this and oppose this person at all."

People, in fact, did see through him and voiced a good deal of opposition right here on GreaseSpot Cafe. (JeffSjo and Granddaughter, for example)

If you look back a few years, you'll discover it occupied quite a bit of bandwidth here.

I am glad that people here on GreaseSpot Cafe oppose a liar like Victor Barnard, but again I am amazed that people around this person or that knew this person and knew what he was doing when he was doing it, but did not see this as wrong and harmful and oppose this person.

I am glad that people here on GreaseSpot Cafe oppose a liar like Victor Barnard, but again I am amazed that people around this person or that knew this person and knew what he was doing when he was doing it, but did not see this as wrong and harmful and oppose this person.

The posters I referred to were members of RRF, had first hand exposure to Barnard and offered opposition at RRF as well as on GSC..

It is amazing that there exists such clandestine, insidious psychological manipulation that members of the group couldn't detect it or cause the perpetrator to be called to account.

There are records suggesting some tried but got pushed out of RRF. They weren't a match for the sociopathic Mr. Barnard.

I am amazed that people around this person or that knew this person and knew what he was doing when he was doing it, but did not see this as wrong and harmful and oppose this person.

I hear you. But history shows over and over again that when you give a person too much power, abuse happens. Barnard can be charming, and charismatic and he understands on some levels how to manipulate people to his own ends. I'm shocked that people not only let him have sex with their wives, but they allowed him to basically have their daughters as well. In effect, a child sacrifice. It's very very disturbing.

How does it happen? The human psyche can be manipulated, especially if the person is removed from the larger society where other points of view are put forward. The broken patterns of thinking are reinforced by the group, and some more sound reasoning is discouraged, even abhorred by the group. If one is fully invested into the group, meaning one's sense of right-ness or okay-ness is wrapped up in the approval of the group, that person will capitulate to the group's desire which is driven by the leader.

Having approval from the group and especially the leader becomes everything and being rejected by the group is the equivalent of being sent to Hell. In fact, losing the group's approval is just plain unacceptable. So an exchange takes place. The leader grants the individual their sense of dignity and worth and in exchange the individual gives the leader complete and total subjection, even worship. The leader manipulates the individual by dangling the persons approval before them and keep them in a constant state of fear. The individual will do anything.

This obviously doesn't work on everyone. Those who do not tow the line are ostracized and eventually removed from the group. Even if the leader is exposed, the staunch group members will not acknowledge it as in the case where the young girl escaped from Barnard's compound (or whatever it was) and went to her parents. She told her mother she was being sexually abused and the mother's reaction was that of anger and insisted the girl go back. The girl, being only about 15 went back, she really had no choice.

The mother could not face going against her source of value, her god if you will. Amazing, but it is an example of human falleness.

• Upvote 1