GreaseSpot Cafe

Disproving Flat Earth and Geocentrism

Nathan_Jr

If it's a straight discussion of the facts and science, it would go in "Doctrinal"- it would be a straightforward discussion of the doctrine of the flat earth and evidence for and against it.

If it's a metaphor for something twi-related, I would put it in "About the Way" since the actual discussion is about the way.

20 minutes ago, WordWolf said:

If it's a straight discussion of the facts and science, it would go in "Doctrinal"- it would be a straightforward discussion of the doctrine of the flat earth and evidence for and against it.

If it's a metaphor for something twi-related, I would put it in "About the Way" since the actual discussion is about the way.

Thanks for this helpful distinction, WW.

20 minutes ago, T-Bone said:

what about going in Open forum?

Open

General discussion of anything

I thought about that, but this will be about a TWI doctrine that is as intellectually and spiritually retarded as flat earth fantasy and as easy to disprove. Did you notice the tag?

17 minutes ago, Nathan_Jr said:

I thought about that, but this will be about a TWI doctrine that is as intellectually and spiritually retarded as flat earth fantasy and as easy to disprove. Did you notice the tag?

I do now  :biglaugh:

come to think of it - I did see the tag 4 crucified early on and was scratching my head...now I understand why you were asking.

In an effort to demonstrate the Universe revolves around Earth, The Way International has announced its own space exploration program. The first venture will involve a crew of four, departing on a voyage to the Sun. To avoid burning up, they will be making the trip at night.

(The capsule has been christened Four Crispified.)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, waysider said:

In an effort to demonstrate the Universe revolves around Earth, The Way International has announced its own space exploration program. The first venture will involve a crew of four, departing on a voyage to the Sun. To avoid burning up, they will be making the trip at night.

(The capsule has been christened Four Crispified.)

That sounds like a Yogi Berra-ism. :love3: